i really wanted ricky to win cause i've become a fan of his lately. I'm dissapointed little ricky got knocked out. I guess he should of never went up to 147. I don't know ricky's future but he should stay down at the 140 division. As to floyd he pick the right oppenent again. Props to him and his camp for keeping him look like the best p4p fighter today. I admit i really tried to somehow help ricky pull it off, i tried to convince myself and others that he can do it but obviously julius rain was wrong

As of now, floyd is p4p #1. Until pac knocks out jmm and goes on to his 7th division at 135 and 30lbs above his beggining weight. Floyd needs to turn it on just like knocking out hatton. he needs more big finishes cause pac has a hell of a schedule hopefully floyd keeps this new mentality and really finishes big just like true great fighters do.I'm not sure floyd can put away guys like cotto or shane who aren't as small and weak at 147 like hatton turned out to be.

Good luck to ricky in the future, and good luck to floyd, floyd needs to keep that jab on pac for that race to p4p supremecy. I would really like to see floyd in more big fights and big finishes. I can appreciate him more that way.