Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  21
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fake News: An Age 14 Boy Who Did Nothing but Smile is Vilified by the Media

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fake News: An Age 14 Boy Who Did Nothing but Smile is Vilified by the Media

I've seen nothing but an effort to show full context to the story for maybe the last 48 hrs on networks, but here we are stuck on the same outrage narrative. You wanna make instant news..hold your phone up and watch the networks clamour to keep up. Funny thing about instant 'news'..it develops and unfolds from multiple views. The young man put himself in a position to be center focus. He maintained an almost defiant position but I don't think he had a clue what he was standing for. Another man thought he was moving to defuse a potential situation and voiced his opinions. Young dude should not be vilified but he should also not be cast as some cap wearing singular victim. He's just another viral media event counting off 15 minutes. I heard racial slurs lobbed at 4 different ethnicities on that vid. If anything it was a generational learning opportunity but all there was cemented defiance and judgement.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fake News: An Age 14 Boy Who Did Nothing but Smile is Vilified by the Media

CNN, MSNBC and Beanz say the Covington kids and anyone else who supports Trump are racist white supremacists. Then explain this:

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/sta...30357955641344

This is an unbelievably beautiful article and accurate portrait of the first #BLEXIT rally.

The Left will treat BLEXIT as they treated Donald Trump;

They will ignore, then mischaracterize, lie and smear until it’s too late.

We will win.

Inside the Inaugural Blexit Rally: ‘The Black and Latino Community Will Save America’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-save-america/

NO Beanz CNN and MSNBC, A Kid Wearing A MAGA Hat Isn’t Like A Ku Klux Klansman
    Last edited by Freedom; 01-23-2019 at 06:40 PM.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anti-Christian Bigot Debra Messing Attacks Covington Teenager

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...cting-asshole/

Sandmann simply standing and smiling at the man sparked an intense on-line outcry, as he and other students were accused of being racist and “mocking” the man. In a statement, he said:

“I was not intentionally making faces at the protester.”

“I did smile at one point because I wanted him to know that I was not going to become angry… I am a faithful Christian and practising Catholic, and I always try to live up to the ideals my faith teaches me — to remain respectful of others, and to take no action that would lead to conflict or violence.”

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In just the first 30 minutes, @ali and his research team received 400 submissions yesterday to their list of public figures who libelled the Covington Catholic boys.

Submit your own finds and help stop the bullies.

https://twitter.com/culttture/status...18954117210116

Petition here:

https://www.change.org/p/covington-c...share_petition

Fake News: Nathan Phillips is not a war veteran!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...hdrew-in-1973/

The Washington Post has had to issue yet another retraction after falsely claiming that far-left Native American activist Nathan Phillips served in the Vietnam War. He didn’t — but this lie was previously used to help raise money for a documentary about his life.

On Monday, the Washington Post quietly issued a correction to their story about the activist, saying that while he served in the Marines, he was never deployed to Vietnam.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Anti-Christian Bigot Debra Messing Attacks Covington Teenager

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...cting-asshole/

Sandmann simply standing and smiling at the man sparked an intense on-line outcry, as he and other students were accused of being racist and “mocking” the man. In a statement, he said:

“I was not intentionally making faces at the protester.”

“I did smile at one point because I wanted him to know that I was not going to become angry… I am a faithful Christian and practising Catholic, and I always try to live up to the ideals my faith teaches me — to remain respectful of others, and to take no action that would lead to conflict or violence.”
    @Freedom the worst thing about this is internet shit follows you the rest of your life. Even when the truth comes out it’s the original story that people will remember. When u apply for a job they now check out your social media and other internet stories about u. CNN and the other networks ran hours of stories of how racist this kid was disrespecting the native Americans although it was the native Americans telling this kid to go back to Europe, I guess they meant England since it was the English that came here and started the whole massacre of the natives first, well Spain to. But the poor kid, didn’t say a word back although some media reports said his “smirk” itself was violent. I guess it was the Trump hat that the liberal media had a field day with. What a crock of shit this one was but the media lives anything like this when they see a MAGA hat

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    CNN, MSNBC and Beanz say the Covington kids and anyone else who supports Trump are racist white supremacists. Then explain this:

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/sta...30357955641344

This is an unbelievably beautiful article and accurate portrait of the first #BLEXIT rally.

The Left will treat BLEXIT as they treated Donald Trump;

They will ignore, then mischaracterize, lie and smear until it’s too late.

We will win.

Inside the Inaugural Blexit Rally: ‘The Black and Latino Community Will Save America’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-save-america/

NO Beanz CNN and MSNBC, A Kid Wearing A MAGA Hat Isn’t Like A Ku Klux Klansman
    I have never said anyone who supports Trump is a racist white supremacist.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nathan Phillips implied he was in Vietnam, by saying "when I come home, got spit on, called a baby killer"

He was in the reserves, not in the regular forces. I was in the reserves myself, it's not really something to brag about.

"Vietnam times" isn't really true either. By the year he joined up in late 1972, the Americans were leaving Vietnam.

Nathaniel Phillips enlisted under Nathaniel Richard Stanard, an “adopted” name, according to the DD-214, but his birth name was Nathaniel Phillips. He enlisted in the Marine Corps Reserves, serving from 1972 to 1976. He never left the United States during his service in Lincoln, NE, and El Toro, CA, and was discharged as a private.

He went AWOL three times and never went overseas, including no travel to Vietnam. Phillips usually says he’s a Vietnam-era or Viet times veteran to mislead and boost his credentials. CNN claimed he said he is a Vietnam veteran, but it’s because he mumbled the word ‘times’, which is an unusual way to describe service unless one is exaggerating.

He was not honorably discharged, just ‘discharged’ as a private. It is not easy to get out as a private.

Phillips claimed to be a Recon Ranger but was actually a refrigerator mechanic. There is a world of difference between the two.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Order yours now and wear with pride.
    Attached Images
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

I am surprised a supposedly proud English man would post such a suck up to the American bastardusation of our language. Anti free trade and anti Churchill?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

I am surprised a supposedly proud English man would post such a suck up to the American bastardusation of our language. Anti free trade and anti Churchill?
    You came to that conclusion from a picture of a tee shirt ? wow you have to much time on your hands Beanz.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You came to that conclusion from a picture of a tee shirt ? wow you have to much time on your hands Beanz.
    Churchill was a Liberal. It's not the same thing here. We invented Parliamentary democracy and respect both sides in a debate, none of this imported American partisan bullshit. I worked hard to have this amount of free time on my hands
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Churchill was a Liberal. It's not the same thing here. We invented Parliamentary democracy and respect both sides in a debate, none of this imported American partisan bullshit. I worked hard to have this amount of free time on my hands
    The posts above were about the usa hence why I posted the teeshirt.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then I offer my apologies for the misunderstanding.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then I offer my apologies for the misunderstanding.

Apology accepted you tattooed oik !

Thread Information