Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Everyday Things That White Supremacists Do

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DenilsonTheReturn View Post
    You notice no-one ever calls me a liar.
    You at least believe everything you post.

You're not disingenuous and deceptive like Beanz.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    You at least believe everything you post.

You're not disingenuous and deceptive like Beanz.

I'm gonna have to disagree there, @Freedom .

If Denilson truly believes everything he posts, he's delusional beyond anyone's wildest imagination.

If he doesn't, he raises trolling to stratospheric levels.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Denilson is seriously delusional but it makes for a very interesting reading on Long bus rides and in the subway in New York

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Denilson is seriously delusional but it makes for a very interesting reading on Long bus rides and in the subway in New York

Don't you find it repetitive after the first, say....... 5 minutes or so?

It's the same shit over and over and over and over and over again.

A cure for insomnia is more like it.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I suspect it is another poster using a second ID

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@delisonthereturn you are a liar and full of shit

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @delisonthereturn you are a liar and full of shit

His bogus claim still holds, on account of crass misspelling.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You'd be surprised how much 'racist wanker' covers .

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Emily Bazelon, New York Times, 13 June 2018

Being white in America has long been treated, at least by white people, as too familiar to be of much interest. {snip}

How often do white people talk about being white? Not often! So long as we aren’t hanging out with white nationalists, marrying into a family of color or chuckling over jokes about our dancing, we have endless opportunities to avoid thinking much about our own race. We generally prefer to frame identity in ethnic terms instead: Identifying as Italian or Irish or Jewish seems to come with zest, pathos and a chance to take pride in some shared history. {snip}

The Trump era, however, has compelled an unprecedented acknowledgment of whiteness as a real and alarming force. In the months leading up to the 2016 election, as Donald Trump rallied his almost entirely white base with calls for banning Muslims and deporting “bad hombres,” Politico asked: “What’s Going On With America’s White People?” The NPR podcast “Code Switch” debuted with an episode called “Can We Talk About Whiteness?” Since handing Trump 58 percent of the white vote, we have been the subject of newspaper and magazine analyses about our race-based resentment, fear of declining status and supposed economic anxiety. The satire “Dear White People” was picked up by Netflix, and the film “Get Out,” which turned self-proclaimed Obama-supporting white people into figures of horror, became the think-piece blockbuster of 2017. Suddenly it is less tenable than ever for white people to write our whiteness out of the story of race in America or define ourselves only in terms of what we are not.

{snip} But these days, white people are also observing one another’s whiteness with unfamiliar intensity. {snip}

Please read the entire article at American Renaissance.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will indeed read that interesting article in a moment but I must weigh in first and God knows I weigh a lot.

I grew up as a second generation Armenian immigrant in an all-white town in northern New Jersey in the Posh suburbs Far From Any trains or buses or sidewalks.

Nobody ever talked about white because they were all white except for me. Although they never talked about white or being white for whiteness they sure made it clear that something was different or wrong with me. I was constantly needled and insulted starting at around 5th grade or about the age of 10 or 11 for various things which clearly were in stark contrast with being white or with whiteness.

Many kids started on almost a daily basis from the age of 11 all the way through till about graduating high school at the age of 18, many kids and I still remember their names Michael Morrison and Matt Houston and Todd Schaper and Doug George and Billy Dahlen and Francine Keller and Tracy Connolly and Mike Brady and Tim Elwood and Scott McDonald (((ALL ANGLO SAXONS AND WHITE LIKE COTTON))) all started calling me greaseball and camel jockey and Iranian terrorist and big nose Tarzan and Guru and hairy monkey at least two or three times a week starting in Home Room at 8:15 a.m. all the way through till lunch time in the cafeteria and gym class and even after school on the way home.

Yeah so they never said the word white or mention the word whiteness but it was clear as day that they were telling me that there was something very very different about me that was worthy of being mocked and ridiculed on an almost daily basis for 7 years

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In that little racist town of Waldwick New Jersey consisting of 7,000 people, we had exactly one Indian family and I still remember the girl's name Bhavna Patel. The poor little girl was mocked and ridiculed relentlessly for about a year-and-a-half and the only friend she ever had was my sister. My sister also got ridiculed the same way I did not about the size of her nose but everything else that I mentioned in the previous post. And so I guess the Indian girl and my sister naturally gravitated towards each other as neither one had any friends. needless to say after about a year-and-a-half of being mocked and ridiculed the Indian family moved out of the town. We had no black families in our town and only one Hispanic family that I can remember and her name was Angelina Rodriguez. She was half black and so her hair was a big frizzy and I remember Michael Morrison used to wide up spitballs with paper and throw them into her hair and they would stick in there then he would scream really loud in the class Angelina Rodriguez has head lice. The Rodriguez family lasted about 2 years and then move out of our town.

So yeah there is a bit of bad karma there going back to I'm going to guess about 1608 when the English came across to Virginia in boats.

Besides enslaving blacks and killing American Indians I'm sure there's a lot of other bad karma there just like in the examples that I gave above. God knows how many little Jewish kids and little Armenian kids and little Indian kids had to be tortured like that all during elementary school and middle school and high school over the last century or two.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will indeed read that interesting article in a moment but I must weigh in first and God knows I weigh a lot.

I grew up as a second generation Armenian immigrant in an all-white town in northern New Jersey in the Posh suburbs Far From Any trains or buses or sidewalks.
    And was you and your family able to live in well off all white town ?

Because whites had the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets (even though whites only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences).

Nobody ever talked about white because they were all white except for me. Although they never talked about white or being white for whiteness they sure made it clear that something was different or wrong with me. I was constantly needled and insulted starting at around 5th grade or about the age of 10 or 11 for various things which clearly were in stark contrast with being white or with whiteness.
    But you still get the job white man. You still get the loan. You still get the house. You still walked back to your "posh" home in the suburbs of New Jersey ?

I'm mean this right here. Just shows pathetic you are. You talk REAL TOUGH when it comes black people and racism and black people getting there brains blown out. But when you get even a miniscule taste of oppression, all of sudden it's not so funny.

Many kids started on almost a daily basis from the age of 11 all the way through till about graduating high school at the age of 18, many kids and I still remember their names Michael Morrison and Matt Houston and Todd Schaper and Doug George and Billy Dahlen and Francine Keller and Tracy Connolly and Mike Brady and Tim Elwood and Scott McDonald (((ALL ANGLO SAXONS AND WHITE LIKE COTTON))) all started calling me greaseball and camel jockey and Iranian terrorist and big nose Tarzan and Guru and hairy monkey at least two or three times a week starting in Home Room at 8:15 a.m. all the way through till lunch time in the cafeteria and gym class and even after school on the way home.
    White supremacists beef with each other all the time. So that means nothing. Trump has sacked lots of members of staff. You being picked on by Michael Morrison, Matt Houston, Todd Schaper, Doug George, Billy Dahlen, Francine Keller, Tracy Connolly, Mike Brady, Tim Elwood and Scott McDonald does not make you any of less of a white supremacist.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hahaha!!

"Welcome back", Denilson.

Being the wise one in the bunch, I knew Brock had thrown blood in the water as soon as I read his posts. Matter of fact, you disappointed in how bland you were in responding to him. I was sure you'd be more pointed and vicious in your counters. Tsk, tsk. To Brock I'd say good try, bro. But by now you should know there's NOTHING you can bring up from your upbringing that will make a dent in Denilson's psyche. He's hellbent on all of us being white, and thus White Supremacists.

To Denilson I'd say keep entertaining us. I look forward to reading your shit.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Denilson your a racist cunt, i banned you before for posting all your shit..... "White man this White man that"

Get over your issues and grow up.. or join a Black Power forum and tell people who actually give a fuck

Question for you....

What happened in your life that makes you hate the whiteman?

Did you get sacked from McDonalds?
    Last edited by smashup; 06-17-2018 at 08:00 AM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Denilson your a racist cunt, i banned you before for posting all your shit..... "White man this White man that"

Get over your issues and grow up.. or join a Black Power forum and tell people who actually give a fuck

Question for you....

What happened in your life that makes you hate the whiteman?

Did you get sacked from McDonalds?
    He won’t answer that I tried. He says it’s not just what one white guy did to him it’s all white guys

Thread Information