Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Zombie Holocauste.

Say there was a zombie holocauste to break out today. What would you do?

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Zombie Holocauste.

Load up with weapons, supplies, and food and head towards Fort Bragg with as many friends as I could get to make a very large very safe convoy.

Even if Fort Bragg was taken over by zombies they still have a shit ton of weapons & safe transportation....like tanks

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

depends on what kind of zombie, the frenzied running type or amble walkers.

I heard someone say about get to an island..but if they're dead could they float over..maybe they're ocean walkers! would they get eaten by sharks?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post

I heard someone say about get to an island..but if they're dead could they float over..maybe they're ocean walkers! would they get eaten by sharks?
    Frenzied running types would never happen. People like to act like Rigor Mortis wouldn't set in. :sad:

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Coffee, ammo, gasoline, ammo, can opener.....ammo, ok I'm set.

Lets be honest, as we watch "The Walking dead" who's not arm chair thinking it and yelling at the tube I'd avoid moving with alot of people really. The more people lead to more people, dramas and delays etc.

Also if it is the bs ninja type zombies in the Dawn of the Dead remake.....we're all fooked

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looks like you got it all planned.

I would watch one of those movies first to see how to deal with Zombies. I would stay at home with family and just take them on one at a time as they come with my machete, knife and martial arts kung fu.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would talk them to death one at a time. Zombies are dumb fucks, words of more than 3 syllables fry their brains and cause them to internally combust. Chomsky says this.

El Kabong Guest

OR they could be the dancing types like in the 'Thriller' video.

Also if a shark ate a zombie would the shark get infected and become a zombie shark That would be fucking scary.

Also you must ask yourself IF a zombie bit a vampire or a werewolf would they turn into zombies as well? Would zombie vampire still get killed by sunlight or hurt by garlic & holy water? Would the zombie werewolf be a zombie 100% of the time or only during full moons, or would he become a werewolf zombie during full moons and just be a regular zombie the rest of the time And Mummies...can Mummies be zombies OR are Mummies a KIND of zombie....if a Mummy bites you do you turn into a zombie?

LOADS of questions and hypotheticals here man.....lots to think about.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Also if a shark ate a zombie would the shark get infected and become a zombie shark That would be fucking scary.

Also you must ask yourself IF a zombie bit a vampire or a werewolf would they turn into zombies as well? Would zombie vampire still get killed by sunlight or hurt by garlic & holy water? Would the zombie werewolf be a zombie 100% of the time or only during full moons, or would he become a werewolf zombie during full moons and just be a regular zombie the rest of the time And Mummies...can Mummies be zombies OR are Mummies a KIND of zombie....if a Mummy bites you do you turn into a zombie?

These are very pertinent questions to ask. Absolutely.

El Kabong Guest

Also in Zombie movies there is a disturbing lack of nature. I know animals are said to "sense danger", but if Zombies are just after humans (which we have to assume they are, because that's who they freaking chase) then why would other animals fear them? Also if certain species of animals are known to attack humans, why would those animals then steer clear of the zombified humans. I wonder specifically why animals such as Vultures, Buzzards, Bears, Dogs (including wolves & coyotes), Crocodiles, Alligators, Sharks & Hyenas (even flies & cockroaches) aren't more prevelant in zombie movies as all those species are known to eat long dead/decaying animals with no trouble. How can you have a "Zombie Holocaust" and not see any of those animals EVER.....you've got to figure that just because a human is diseased with whatever zombie-juice he got into it doesn't mean some animal somewhere wouldn't eat them.

I would assume the Buzzards, Vultures, & Dogs would have a field day picking apart the walking dead...not like it's hard work to bring down someone who has been dead for weeks or months....and body parts start falling off too....RATS would have a big time eating the undead

El Kabong Guest

Also in Zombie movies there is a disturbing lack of nature. I know animals are said to "sense danger", but if Zombies are just after humans (which we have to assume they are, because that's who they freaking chase) then why would other animals fear them? Also if certain species of animals are known to attack humans, why would those animals then steer clear of the zombified humans. I wonder specifically why animals such as Vultures, Buzzards, Bears, Dogs (including wolves & coyotes), Crocodiles, Alligators, Sharks & Hyenas (even flies & cockroaches) aren't more prevelant in zombie movies as all those species are known to eat long dead/decaying animals with no trouble. How can you have a "Zombie Holocaust" and not see any of those animals EVER.....you've got to figure that just because a human is diseased with whatever zombie-juice he got into it doesn't mean some animal somewhere wouldn't eat them.

I would assume the Buzzards, Vultures, & Dogs would have a field day picking apart the walking dead...not like it's hard work to bring down someone who has been dead for weeks or months....and body parts start falling off too....RATS would have a big time eating the undead
    ALSO...having never seen "Zombified Animals" (bar that stupid bullshit in 28 Days Later with the chimps that mysteriously vanished after their 1 scene) we can safely assume that any kind of zombie disease would act as the overwhelming majority of diseases and not affect entirely different species. However, Vampires, Werewolves, & Mummies, having been humans before are more of a gray area in regards to how they would respond to a zombie disease.

Also who else hated those Green Peace bleeding heart liberals that set the plot of 28 Days Later in motion Serves you right you damn hippies!!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're thinking too hard. Calm down!

Rocket launcher, anyone?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Slim the BoxingManiac View Post
    You're thinking too hard. Calm down!

Rocket launcher, anyone?
    You have to know your enemy and you have to know your Allies! If dogs are immune to the zombie disease, then not only would they help find & kill the zombies, they could keep sharp lookout too, and they could be trained to carry messages between encampments of survivors...very useful stuff. Also if Buzzards & Vultures could be precursors of large packs of zombies, then being able to spot them would give the survivors a natural alarm signaling the approach of zombies.

As for vampires, werewolves, & mummies...well if we have zombies then can't we naturally expect those guys to show up A zombie holocaust kind of blows the doors off of logic & reason given other mythical bad guys.....think about it...Bigfoot, who knows if he's a good guy or a bad guy in a zombie holocaust situation, Loch Ness Monster, what side is Nessy on? Chupacabra? I mean you HAVE to be on your toes in the event that this happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is my favorite subject!
    I'm hoping the zombie holocaust happens, because I already have a detailed plan in place. Can't tell you what it is though because you'll all be copying me and there'll be less captive women for me to ra.., i mean, repopulate the world with.
    I can tell you the first part though which is where I make my way to my pre-prepared yacht and sail out of trouble leaving you fools to fight it out with the land zombies.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I would talk them to death one at a time. Zombies are dumb fucks, words of more than 3 syllables fry their brains and cause them to internally combust. Chomsky says this.
    You could probably talk most people on earth to death given the opportunity.

Thread Information