945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You just called them far left. You are talking about indoctrination whilst ignoring the fact that Peterson arrogantly wants to shut down whole university departments he does not agree with. Come on man, this is basic stuff. He makes baseless accusations all the time. He is so vague not just because he misunderstands even the basics, but because it means he can wriggle out of anything. He will say you don't understand or you are being irrational. It's not that unusual for Psychologists. The God complex he has may seem ridiculous but he shares the same attributes as other cult leaders like Molyneuax.
    Yes and? Are they NOT far left? He says that courses like "Gender Studies" serve no purpose to which I'd agree, you pay how much money to a University to learn what? That you're oppressed, you'll never amount to anything because of the patriarchy, your ancestors were evil and that you need to pay for their sins...that's what you consider an education

"He makes baseless accusations all the time."
    For example? I mean I'm just asking for the sake of clarity, I wouldn't want to read your post wrong.

"he shares the same attributes as other cult leaders"
    Ummm....so what do you specifically disagree with that he says? Do you think that men should strive to not be men and abandon 100% of masculinity just because masculinity has been deemed an ill?

Your dislike of Peterson and Psychology is very interesting. Why the dislike distrust of Psychology? I'm curious.
    It's not really a distrust of Psychology more an awareness of how full of charlatans and egotists it can be. My father is a professor of Anthropology as is my youngest brother. I read a lot of current work because of this but have personally also written about and continue to have an active academic interest in linguistics. As an artist I have also studied and drawn upon Jung and Myths. All of this means that much of what Peterson presents seems to me to be crass and ill understood. It is like science for people with short attention spans and he does not understand even a tiny percentage of what he dismisses. He will tell you masculinity has been deemed an ill whist being the most limp and feminine of orators because he is over compensating. It is the way of megalomaniacs and zealots of which he is a prime example. His understanding of philosophy is poor like his understanding of the world, which is frankly beyond him. He has written a self-help book but he is not the towering academic he pretends to be. I am happy to discuss it more if you must but this is the Trump thread so I will start a new one.
    Jordan Peterson thread here -
    http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...ad.php?t=88824
    Last edited by Beanz; 05-10-2018 at 10:04 AM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz you don't really understand what you dismiss either

El Kabong Guest

North Korea is releasing American prisoners....damn that Trump, he's going to destroy the entire world don't you know!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

North Korea is releasing American prisoners....damn that Trump, he's going to destroy the entire world don't you know!
    Yeah what a mushroom cloud

El Kabong Guest

Rosatom head to visit Iran
    http://www.iran-daily.com/News/202615.html
    A chief executive officer (CEO) of Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation Alexey Likhachev is slated for an upcoming visit to Iran to follow up on power plant projects in Bushehr.
    An Iranian delegation headed by Spokesperson for the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) Behrouz Kamalvandi met with Alexey Likhachev, the CEO of Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation and the corporation's top officials in Moscow on Tuesday, MNA reported.

During the meeting, the two sides conferred on various issues related to bilateral nuclear cooperation.

Hmmm Rosatom......hmmmmm ain't they them dudes what run Uranium1?

Uranium One Inc.
    Industry Mining
    Founded 2005
    Headquarters Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Key people
    Chris Sattler (CEO)
    Vadim Zhivov (President)
    Products Uranium
    Gold
    Number of employees
    2,220[1]
    Parent Rosatom
    Website www.uranium1.com

Why yes yes they are! They ARE the dudes running Uranium1!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So basically Mueller and Comey and Clinton and Obama all are contributing to the Russian Iranian joint effort. So let me get this straight who is guilty of collusion now? @Beanz @Gandalf @Primo Carnera @Alpha

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

What was that? I was too busy paying attention to Trump getting 3 American prisoners in North Korea freed and he's going to be in talks to denuclearize the Korean peninsula. But he doesn't do diplomacy?

......okaaaaaaay

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it was wrong for Trump to get those three guys kicked out of North Korea and sent back to the festering cesspool he has created here. Those poor people probably had to be dragged out of prison and already wish they were back.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool Re: Today in Trump

You just called them far left. You are talking about indoctrination whilst ignoring the fact that Peterson arrogantly wants to shut down whole university departments he does not agree with. Come on man, this is basic stuff. He makes baseless accusations all the time. He is so vague not just because he misunderstands even the basics, but because it means he can wriggle out of anything. He will say you don't understand or you are being irrational. It's not that unusual for Psychologists. The God complex he has may seem ridiculous but he shares the same attributes as other cult leaders like Molyneuax.
    Yes and? Are they NOT far left? He says that courses like "Gender Studies" serve no purpose to which I'd agree, you pay how much money to a University to learn what? That you're oppressed, you'll never amount to anything because of the patriarchy, your ancestors were evil and that you need to pay for their sins...that's what you consider an education

"He makes baseless accusations all the time."
    For example? I mean I'm just asking for the sake of clarity, I wouldn't want to read your post wrong.

"he shares the same attributes as other cult leaders"
    Ummm....so what do you specifically disagree with that he says? Do you think that men should strive to not be men and abandon 100% of masculinity just because masculinity has been deemed an ill?

Your dislike of Peterson and Psychology is very interesting. Why the dislike distrust of Psychology? I'm curious.
    It's not really a distrust of Psychology more an awareness of how full of charlatans and egotists it can be. My father is a professor of Anthropology as is my youngest brother. I read a lot of current work because of this but have personally also written about and continue to have an active academic interest in linguistics. As an artist I have also studied and drawn upon Jung and Myths. All of this means that much of what Peterson presents seems to me to be crass and ill understood. It is like science for people with short attention spans and he does not understand even a tiny percentage of what he dismisses. He will tell you masculinity has been deemed an ill whist being the most limp and feminine of orators because he is over compensating. It is the way of megalomaniacs and zealots of which he is a prime example. His understanding of philosophy is poor like his understanding of the world, which is frankly beyond him. He has written a self-help book but he is not the towering academic he pretends to be. I am happy to discuss it more if you must but this is the Trump thread so I will start a new one.
    Jordan Peterson thread here -
    http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...ad.php?t=88824
    Jung isn’t psychology, it’s psychoanalysis. Most of what we do now is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What it is with these British/Australian/Canadian people and their anti-Trump mania? Get the fucking violins they are all so full of shit.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is a bit extreme. I think it is more in the middle. A little bit of good, some downright odd. Par for the course really. I don't see him full on invading anywhere or bringing in a new patriot act yet. However, he won't repeal any of that either. Same old system as far as I can see. Lots of time for a good old war though. Early days. Maybe when the crash comes as a diversion tactic.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For instance, the NK situation is promising, but on the flip side Trump's Iranian policy is horrible and clearly just him being a lackey for Israel. He promised that is what he would be and he is keeping that promise. It is a bad policy and there will be obvious consequences.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bloodier ramadan coming to the UK, France, Germany & Sweden this time. May 16 it all starts "going off" well.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information