Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Thread: The rematch, Carl Froch - Mikkel Kessler 2 fight chat thread - Warriors Call !!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The rematch, Carl Froch - Mikkel Kessler 2 fight chat thread - Warriors Call !!!

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    I remember the good old days on these boards with the intense USA vs UK rivalries. I'm huge on this concept because aside from the very dark Calzage vs Lacy period, the USA always wins. The best, most relevant fights in the world take place in America. This is fact. That is why Pacquaio Hatton happened in the USA even tthough both could've sold out soccer stadiums in either countr. Name one instance of any fighter ever cobvincingly losing and then completely dictating the terms of a rematch. I say hold the fight in OOakland with 3 British judges and watch Froch lose again to a boring fighter
    @amat

Let me remind you that just a few short weeks ago, Terry Flannigan made a 40 year old Nate Campbell quit on his stool. That right there, is proof that your country is on the ropes son!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The rematch, Carl Froch - Mikkel Kessler 2 fight chat thread - Warriors Call !!!

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn View Post
    I remember the good old days on these boards with the intense USA vs UK rivalries. I'm huge on this concept because aside from the very dark Calzage vs Lacy period, the USA always wins. The best, most relevant fights in the world take place in America. This is fact. That is why Pacquaio Hatton happened in the USA even tthough both could've sold out soccer stadiums in either countr. Name one instance of any fighter ever cobvincingly losing and then completely dictating the terms of a rematch. I say hold the fight in OOakland with 3 British judges and watch Froch lose again to a boring fighter
    @amat

Let me remind you that just a few short weeks ago, Terry Flannigan made a 40 year old Nate Campbell quit on his stool. That right there, is proof that your country is on the ropes son!
    That was trumped when Deontay Wilder stopped Audley Harrison in 1

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    @amat

If Wilder didn't KO Audley he shouldn't have been allowed back into America.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    @amat

He might yet not be allowed out again.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    @amat

He didn't have to go the first time. Cuz I'm sure it wouldn't of token much to convince Harrison and his pillow to come to the US and lay down here.

When Thompson finishes him again, Price and his pillow will assume the role Harrison is currently in

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@amat

Ban that poser. He has more padding than a Highschool prom!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@amat

He didn't have to go the first time. Cuz I'm sure it wouldn't of token much to convince Harrison and his pillow to come to the US and lay down here.

When Thompson finishes him again, Price and his pillow will assume the role Harrison is currently in

Price is a whole different kettle of fish. Prices demolition of Harrison was far more professional and impressive. Wilder wouldn't fight Price if David came and knocked on his door with a million dollars in cash.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@amat

Price is a whole different kettle of fish. Prices demolition of Harrison was far more professional and impressive. Wilder wouldn't fight Price if David came and knocked on his door with a million dollars in cash.
    The little force of air created by Wilder slamming the door shut would have Price on his ass. So what would be the point?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wilder beating up Audley is not a huge step up from his most recent victim. Not sure he would have the courage to open the door in the first place.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@amat

That doesn't count. Audley let Wilder escape with his life. If Audley wanted to KO Wilder, you bet he would.

They don't call him Audley "The Merciful Assassin" Harrison for nothing.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wilder beating up Audley is not a huge step up from his most recent victim. Not sure he would have the courage to open the door in the first place.
    Come on now. Price can't even stop a 40 year old from giving him falling down lessons. Yet some how he's suppose to stand a chance against Wilder?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Come on now. Price can't even stop a 40 year old from giving him falling down lessons. Yet some how he's suppose to stand a chance against Wilder?
    Price hits harder than Wilder. Price can actually box a bit unlike Wilder and can throw a variety of punches correctly whereas Wilder is a windmilling fool with all the coordination of a flamingo with a bowling ball up its arse. Price has fought living people not reanimated corpses, the chances of getting knocked out are therefore much higher. Price will obliterate Thompson in the rematch and then go on to rule the world. Hopefully.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Calzaghe talking about Frochs comments on being one of the best ever fighters from Britain

Calzaghe Furious With Froch: Verbally Blasts The Cobra - Boxing News

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Calzaghe talking about Frochs comments on being one of the best ever fighters from Britain

Calzaghe Furious With Froch: Verbally Blasts The Cobra - Boxing News
    Calzaghe very rarely makes sense when he opens his mouth to be fair. He's a walking talking bag of cliches. If you're nicking one liners off Ricky Hatton after getting decked you're in trouble.

Great fighter though.

I think Froch has earned the right to say what the fuck he likes to be honest, they all do anyway?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can we get this thread on track please, this is not about, Froch and Calzaghe, it's about Britain being better than America.

Thread Information