Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Bye Bye Shillary

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Let Trump Win. To be honest it matters not who ever wins. Both are stone cold white supremacists. Just that Hilary's white supremacy is with a smile.

And the thing is, if Trump doesn't win (And Trump supporters need to chill because it's FAR from a done deal) with all the positive press coverage he has had, then a guy like him, can never win.
    Last edited by denilson200; 09-12-2016 at 10:56 PM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow, she was out of it and they just threw her in the vehicle. Brock called this one, she seems to be out for the count. All the rumors are undeniable at this stage and Alex Jones and his conspiracies become yet more conspiracy fact.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A secret service agent told AFP that she was thrown into the back seat "like a side of beef".

@denilson200 how dare you use the term white supremacist as if white people are supreme or Superior to any other race. God did not make any race Superior to any other race we are all the human race

El Kabong Guest

Put some music to that fainting video Brockton

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    Let Trump Win. To be honest it matters not who ever wins. Both are stone cold white supremacists. Just that Hilary's white supremacy is with a smile.

And the thing is, if Trump doesn't win (And Trump supporters need to chill because it's FAR from a done deal) with all the positive press coverage he has had, then a guy like him, can never win.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    You could write 80 books on what you DON'T know about American politics

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A secret service agent told AFP that she was thrown into the back seat "like a side of beef".

@denilson200 how dare you use the term white supremacist as if white people are supreme or Superior to any other race. God did not make any race Superior to any other race we are all the human race
    White supremacy does not mean white people are better.

I'm saying that white people went into the lands of black people (And brown people) dominated them and put them under their yoke and way. So white people are in a superior position, no matter what the political or economic order is because of the evil they done in the past.

White people are not superior but as a collective, they are in a superior position. The same way your boss is in a superior position to you. That does not mean he's more intelligent or better than you. But he has power over you.

And their no place on this planet free from white supremacy and white supremacy is often not an angry thing. This is why Trump is so popular with white voters, he plays to their white supremacist mindset.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post

White supremacy does not mean white people are better.

I'm saying that white people went into the lands of black people (And brown people) dominated them and put them under their yoke and way. So white people are in a superior position, no matter what the political or economic order is because of the evil they done in the past.

White people are not superior but as a collective, they are in a superior position. The same way your boss is in a superior position to you. That does not mean he's more intelligent or better than you. But he has power over you.

And their no place on this planet free from white supremacy and white supremacy is often not an angry thing. This is why Trump is so popular with white voters, he plays to their white supremacist mindset.
    Do you believe in Darwinism? Adapting to the environment you find yourself in? If so then your "White people are at an advantage" theory really falls apart especially considering how many white people absolutely suck at life.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is really no point trying to reason with this idiot.

Do you actually think you're going to persuade him to change his mind (assuming there is one inside there)?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    There is really no point trying to reason with this idiot.

Do you actually think you're going to persuade him to change his mind (assuming there is one inside there)?
    Well you can't say I didn't give him the option of correcting his course.

denilson is like that person who when you play Monopoly with starts losing and then attempts to change the rules of the game after it's started for no other reason than "I'm losing, I cannot accept losing, I cannot change MY course because I am not wrong therefore the game is wrong and must be changed".....it's funny and depressing all at the same time.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think that it was last October or November that the National Enquired had a cover story proclaiming that Hillary was ill and would be dead within a year.
    That was good to read but I didn't even dare to dream that it might be true.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@denilson200

I have never gone into Africa/any black person's country and HURT ANYONE, INSULTED ANYONE, KIDNAPPED ANYONE OR ENSLAVED ANYONE, NOR DID I FINANCE ANY OF THOSE ACTIVITIES.

My Armenian ancestors come from VAN which is in modern day Turkey. The last time they were in Africa was maybe OH, MAYBE 2 MILLION YEARS AGO WHEN LARGE MIGRATIONS OUT OF AFRICA OCCURRED.

My family arrived New York City in 1909, LEGALLY, BY THE WAY.

In 1909 my ancestors were DITCH-DIGGERS, and PLUMBERS, and they continued that work until quite recently.

I do not agree with any stupid thing called White Supremacy.

Whoever in this world got even 1 Pound of silver through HATEFUL, EVIL ACTS, is a piece of garbage, no matter if it was an Asian abusing an Aborigine,, or a Chinaman abusing An Indian, or a Mexican abusing an indigenous person, or a European abusing a Black, or a Black abusing an Arab, etc etc etc.

If you go back a million years, everybody at one point abused everybody.

What white people did to Africans may be one of the most egregious examples of this, but you CANNOT NAME A PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH WHO DID NOT ENSLAVE, OR ABUSE, OR RAPE OR KILL PEOPLE OF ANOTHER RACE.

DENILSON THE WHOLE WORLD ISNT ONLY DIVIDED INTO BLACK AND WHITE PEOPLE.

you know how many other peoples there are and were

Aboriginals, Indigenous, Ural-Altaic, Pacific Islander, Seminoles, Eskimos, Inuits, Chopawamsic, Dravidian........
    Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 09-13-2016 at 06:21 AM.

El Kabong Guest

@denilson200

I have never gone into Africa/any black person's country and HURT ANYONE, INSULTED ANYONE, KIDNAPPED ANYONE OR ENSLAVED ANYONE, NOR DID I FINANCE ANY OF THOSE ACTIVITIES.

My Armenian ancestors come from VAN which is in modern day Turkey. The last time they were in Africa was maybe OH, MAYBE 2 MILLION YEARS AGO WHEN LARGE MIGRATIONS OUT OF AFRICA OCCURRED.

In 1909 my ancestors were DITCH-DIGGERS, and PLUMBERS.

*********how dare you label me********
    I label you........you are a DEPLORABLE just like SAINT Hillary Clinton said!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    @denilson200

I label you........you are a DEPLORABLE just like FAINT Hillary Clinton said!
    Fixed it for ya. Mwahahaha.

Fuck her pudgy senior citizen jiggly knees-buckling FAINTING WEAK GRANDMA ASS!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    @denilson200

I label you........you are a DEPLORABLE just like FAINT Hillary Clinton said!
    Fixed it for ya. Mwahahaha.

Fuck her pudgy senior citizen jiggly knees-buckling FAINTING WEAK GRANDMA ASS!
    That's a STROKE of genius

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hillary Chillary Killery Sodom Rodham

Knees buckled, tossed "like a side of beef",

Old Granny HARDENING OF THE ARTERIES

Blue veins bulging out the eyes

Arrogant Liar LET THEM EAT CAKE