Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 54+ years young, 41 degrees Celsius, 104 degrees Fahrenheit, ***WORKOUT***

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default 54+ years young, 41 degrees Celsius, 104 degrees Fahrenheit, ***WORKOUT***

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: 54+ years young, 41 degrees Celsius, 104 degrees Fahrenheit, ***WORKOUT***

Those sprints

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 54+ years young, 41 degrees Celsius, 104 degrees Fahrenheit, ***WORKOUT***

Attaboy Brock....... GGG must be shaking in his boxing shoes.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@El Kabong dude you dont know how hard those sprints werre dude, my hamstrings are FUCKED today and for the next 3 days no doubt @TitoFan dude its hhard when youre 54+, embarrassing but Im trying

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    @El Kabong dude you dont know how hard those sprints werre dude, my hamstrings are FUCKED today and for the next 3 days no doubt @TitoFan dude its hhard when youre 54+, embarrassing but Im trying

There's a lot of 44-year olds who don't do half the shit you're doing, bro.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks bro. Yes I know it's true. In this country where I live there are 24 year olds who do not even do half of what I do

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bloody hell I'm pretty sure water boils at 100 degrees...... unbelievable. .

Just remember the five bs of boxing and the fraudulent middleweight division Wil have no chance... box Bob block Brock and box...

I think you'll have to upload a video of you catching a chicken(don't choke it though)... pretty sure that was the bulk of rockys training to take on creed... creed also beat belew. ...

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True Brock. I couldn't believe how many people were overweight in the UK. Totally out of condition and covered in beards and tattoo's. They need to ring back rationing and military service. We are physically and mentally reduced. For 54 you are doing fine. The older you get the less you can do so even Noam Chomsky has a bit of a potbelly these days. Not everyone can run marathons at 60 like Sir Jimmy.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think the beards must be to cover up the weight on the face or something which js typically induced by poor diet and binge drinking. I wonder if that is why Alex Jones is now rocking the beard.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gandalf is right. I see kids starting from 10 or 11 years old I'm talking about boys or am I not allowed to call them boys anymore is that Politically Incorrect? Hahaha anyway they need to wear a bra. That's how chubby they are and I am talking about 10 or 11 years old. Then when you see the boys that are 16 and 17 and 18 you really have to laugh they could not get down on the ground to do 5 push-ups if you paid them $1, 000.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good effort. You should always stretch and warm up before any rigorous exercise like that as well as afterwards. Sprints are the killers but you must keep it up and do it regularly. You will feel great and on top of the world.

Reminded me of Two Ton Tony Galanto.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Loving the Pharaoh style head t-shirt at the end
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Stretching is your friend dude...before the workout, after the workout, always stretch.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle and master are correct I did not stretch sufficiently before or after

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

After watching that, I firmly believe that your chances of beating GGG in a boxing match are much greater........than your chances of beating him in a foot race.

Thread Information