Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Who is lying?

I’m starting to warm to Wilder..if he makes the fight with Fury then I think AJ does loose a bit of credibility.

The 3 best heavyweights are Fury, AJ and Wilder...which team is lying and who really wants to be the best heavyweight in the world.

I think Fury is the better boxer and can outbox the pair of them...the only thing is does he need a couple of more fights to put him in a better place.

Wilder is the most aggressive and AJ is starting to get a bit to comfortable behind the jab.

Discuss your favourite out of the three and what each one has to do to win and who you believe wants it all.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who is lying?

Hasnt Wilder already said the fight could be made this year?

So we have a situation where Fury said he wants it, Wilder says it , Frank Warren says it. Just need some signatures on contracts.

How easy has making this fight sounded on MSM, compared to Joshua vs Wilder being made?

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They're all lying.

The #1 priority is making the maximum money possible.
    Sincerely attempting to lay claim to being the best heavyweight boxer in 2018 is a sad pathetic farce. But they still have to say they wanna be the greatest boxer to sucker all the nimrod fans into buying the fights; and thereby making them the maximum money possible.

They don't want to be the greatest. They don't want fight each other. They don't want to lose. They don't want to be KO'd. They want money. Your money--you stupid heavyweight loving donkeys.
    Last edited by ruthless rocco; 08-19-2018 at 11:39 AM.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

AJ is the best of the 3 in terms of being a stable champion, respectful, professional and fighting the best available.

Wilder is raw and unpredictable with exciting power.

Fury is the most unauthodox of them and could beat everyone if he was everything AJ is but he is not.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I stayed away from judging AJ, until now!

I think AJ has the better skill set, but it seems his team overplayed their hand. Fury & Wilder both accuse AJ's team of fouling up negotiations. Initially I thought it was a bit of both teams.

It also seems fundamentals are no longer the measure of a great champ. After all, a fighter who throws straight, picks his punches, sets up with the jab is somewhat predictable, no how matter how great, how fast.
    On the other hand, punches coming from weird angles, throwing off the back foot, awkward movement is why Fury said this was his most difficult fight, regardless that Klitschko is miles better than Wilder.

As quick as this is about to get signed, really makes AJ's team look all the more guilty. Joshua isn't afraid, he just had a team that didn't anticipate Fury would be contacted and agree with no haggling.

Winner of this fight controls negotiations no matter how many belts AJ has.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TAPugil View Post
    I stayed away from judging AJ, until now!

I think AJ has the better skill set, but it seems his team overplayed their hand. Fury & Wilder both accuse AJ's team of fouling up negotiations. Initially I thought it was a bit of both teams.

It also seems fundamentals are no longer the measure of a great champ. After all, a fighter who throws straight, picks his punches, sets up with the jab is somewhat predictable, no how matter how great, how fast.
    On the other hand, punches coming from weird angles, throwing off the back foot, awkward movement is why Fury said this was his most difficult fight, regardless that Klitschko is miles better than Wilder.

As quick as this is about to get signed, really makes AJ's team look all the more guilty. Joshua isn't afraid, he just had a team that didn't anticipate Fury would be contacted and agree with no haggling.

Winner of this fight controls negotiations no matter how many belts AJ has.

If Wilder beats Fury, especially convincingly, he'll bring more to the table at the next go-round with Hearn and AJ. He can basically tell Hearn to go f*ck himself and the scraps Hearn was first seeking to stick Wilder with.

Yes, I agree AJ's team failed to anticipate Wilder-Fury being made so quickly and easily. Does make AJ look foolish and even a little scared, even if he truly isn't.

I'm not a Fury fan, but I'm happy he stepped up and filled the void being made by the frustrating negotiations between AJ and Wilder.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Regardless of who's lying AJ has fought stronger opposition than Wilder and Fury put together.

AJ's best five opponents to date

Wlad
    Parker
    Whyte
    Povetkin*
    Takam/Breazeale

Wilder's best five

Ortiz
    Stiverne
    Arreola
    Duhaupas
    Molina/Scott

Fury's best five

Wlad
    Chisora
    Cunningham
    Hammer
    Kingpin/Fat John

Name THREE fighters from Wilder and Fury's opposition combined who can replace names on AJ's record? I'll start with Ortiz.

Next?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wilder would fight all of them Fenster and tried to fight Povetkin. Wilder is the hungry one of the 3. One ballooned up to the size of a brontosaurus, the other fights safety first. Meanwhile Wilder knocks people out. He is the dangerous fighter of the 3 and will overwhelm both IMO. It's like with Prime Pac, you can try and outbox him but he is going to explode and put you down several times along the way. Wilder just needs to connect and they fall.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Since becoming champ, Wilder's fights last on average eight and a bit rounds. Joshua by comparison takes seven and a bit rounds against better opposition. Yet you hear it more and more how Joshua isn't a big puncher, 'not like Wilder'. Mental.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're opinion is cool and all Miles but whilst your "prime Pac" heavyweight "could" beat everyone the "safety first" one is actually doing it, in half the amount of contests.

Parker, Whyte and Povetkin are 50-50 with Wilder and Fury. Neither are certain to beat Breazeale or Takam either.

The best thing Wilder ever did was divert the plane back to America instead of going through with the Povetkin fight (he knew well in advance Povetkin was gonna get popped for the mexican meat)
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

everybody said Primo carnera could not punch and he killed two people in the ring. He was a giant. Any giant can kill somebody give him the right angle and the right punch. It is very likely that Tyson Fury could kill Wilder

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    You're opinion is cool and all Miles but whilst your "prime Pac" heavyweight "could" beat everyone the "safety first" one is actually doing it, in half the amount of contests.

Parker, Whyte and Povetkin are 50-50 with Wilder and Fury. Neither are certain to beat Breazeale or Takam either.

The best thing Wilder ever did was divert the plane back to America instead of going through with the Povetkin fight (he knew well in advance Povetkin was gonna get popped for the mexican meat)
    It must be fair to just disagree entirely here? Parker whyte and povetkin are 50 50 amongst each other, but would have the same chance against fury or wilder that they would in rematches with Joshua, IMO. That’s not to say that Aj isn’t the top guy, I believe he is slightly, just that there is a pretty obvious top 3 and then a bit of a gulf.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Either way AJ and Eddie Hearn are the ones looking like dicks. They know that no one is really interested in their fight and the big elephant in their press conference room will be Fury v Wilder.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

AJ has fought the better competition..period.

Can someone please remind me how many top ten ranked opponents that Wilder has faced?

Stirverne..Ortiz...mmmmm

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Wilder would fight all of them Fenster and tried to fight Povetkin. Wilder is the hungry one of the 3. One ballooned up to the size of a brontosaurus, the other fights safety first. Meanwhile Wilder knocks people out. He is the dangerous fighter of the 3 and will overwhelm both IMO. It's like with Prime Pac, you can try and outbox him but he is going to explode and put you down several times along the way. Wilder just needs to connect and they fall.
    How come Wilder never fought Wlad?

Thread Information