Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  30
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Floyd confirms what we already knew: Canelo was the easiest opponent of his career

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Floyd confirms what we already knew: Canelo was the easiest opponent of his career

http://www.fightsports.tv/floyd-blas...iest-opponent/

Been saying that for years. Finally Floyd said it himself.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd confirms what we already knew: Canelo was the easiest opponent of his care

Floyd is obviously very bitter that Canelo is the cash cow of boxing now. Floyd has officially been replaced.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd confirms what we already knew: Canelo was the easiest opponent of his care

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

And I got called out for years about harping on Wlad & GGG .... 😀 (beanz-style smilie)

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Floyd is obviously very bitter that Canelo is the cash cow of boxing now. Floyd has officially been replaced.
    Yea Floyd feeling left out of the attention, time for another 0-0-0 guy. Floyd must have forgot his IV scandal, people in glass houses and all.

Floyd is basically highlighting how stupid people are for paying for his 'fights'.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post

Yeah Floyd is bitter about Canelo's cash cow status. That much is clear.

Still.... he isn't saying anything that isn't true.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have to say. I think I got another one wrong. If Canelo is out there so thirsty begging for Floyd maybe he won’t make decent fights over the next few years. After all he has no incentive to make tough fights now that there is no upside.

I can’t think of many things weaker than calling out a currently retired 42 year old(by the time any fight could happen) 3 divisions down.(since Canelo is going to 168

Who is next Canelo, want a piece of Sweet Pea?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    I have to say. I think I got another one wrong. If Canelo is out there so thirsty begging for Floyd maybe he won’t make decent fights over the next few years. After all he has no incentive to make tough fights now that there is no upside.

I can’t think of many things weaker than calling out a currently retired 42 year old(by the time any fight could happen) 3 divisions down.(since Canelo is going to 168

To be fair, even guys from other sports are calling out Floyd.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

But I was told he was irrelevant 😂

What Floyd has done is truly amazing. Guy can make 200 million next year easy if he chooses and he’s shot.

I can’t even imagine the numbers the next guy so big will get his earnings are so mind boggling. Will we see a guy in 10-15 years making a billion per fight? It sounds silly but the numbers keep growing exponentially. Floyd isn’t even charismatic, every time he talks I cringe. Imagine if another Muhammad-Ali came along. Charming and hated. A global presence.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What Floyd has done is truly amazing. Guy can make 200 million next year easy if he chooses and he’s shot.

I can’t even imagine the numbers the next guy so big will get his earnings are so mind boggling. Will we see a guy in 10-15 years making a billion per fight? It sounds silly but the numbers keep growing exponentially. Floyd isn’t even charismatic, every time he talks I cringe. Imagine if another Muhammad-Ali came along. Charming and hated. A global presence.
    Yeah I can't blame Floyd for doing what he's doing, shows how stupid casuals are.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

bwaaaaHAHAHA 😂 😂😂 😂😂 😂😂 😂

Ginger vs Whitaker

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah I can't blame Floyd for doing what he's doing, shows how stupid casuals are.

You know you've walked into a group of casuals when they're salivating by the water cooler talking about a possible Floyd vs Khabib.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know you've walked into a group of casuals when they're salivating by the water cooler talking about a possible Floyd vs Khabib.
    Yea I had guys telling me before the McGregor fight that Floyd was finished and McGregor was going to KO him. I gave 6 of them 10/1 odds. Made a killing. I actually watched it with 4 of them, there was a lot of talk before the fight started but it got quite awfully quick.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yea I had guys telling me before the McGregor fight that Floyd was finished and McGregor was going to KO him. I gave 6 of them 10/1 odds. Made a killing. I actually watched it with 4 of them, there was a lot of talk before the fight started but it got quite awfully quick.

If those six guys are still around and talking to you, you might be able to entice them with 20/1 for a Khabib fight. A fool and his money.........

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

canelo was asked about the floyd fight some years later. he said floyd is just a guy that if he can throw 3 punches a round to beat you he will. what would that make him? i dont understand why counter punchers think that you will just let them counter you. a counter puncher will stand there staring and waiting forever but fans will call the guy who uses the ring a runner.
    Last edited by Yuzo; 10-19-2018 at 11:04 PM.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If those six guys are still around and talking to you, you might be able to entice them with 20/1 for a Khabib fight. A fool and his money.........
    They are but I don't think they'll be fooled again. As soon as the fight ended, all they were talking was "in a real fight", "in mma". Yea but this was boxing.

Thread Information