Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe this little toad of a man (Tony Blair)?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Do you believe this little toad of a man (Tony Blair)?

I would have him shot at dawn after a proper trial of course. A snake that shames Britain's name to infinite degrees.

Blair 'no memory' of Belhadi case - Yahoo! News UK

I have seldom believed anything he has ever said. And then he waffles on about security services doing a wonderful job. Right on, Blair.

A liar who has made Britain more liable for hate and vulnerable to attack. And a willing partner in rendition and torture.

Hang the little complicit mass murderer.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Do you believe this little toad of a man (Tony Blair)?

And bring on all you British cunts who want to investigate all Internet activity. I am telling you all openly that Blair should be hung in front of a paying audience.

To teach that Catholic fuck that he will meet his maker. Basically the general public as he is in Lala land.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I could add a word or two to make more sense. But I still feel rather innocent.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"No memory" is the 21st century British version of "I can't recall." It didn't come as a shock to me that we'd kidnap people and send them to Gadaffi when we might get access to Libyan oil out of being helpful to him but as soon as there's a chance to boot him out and back the people who take over from him he's suddenly a bad guy who needs to be overthrown. Lovely.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was so happy when he was elected and got the Tories out of government but he really let us down. Yes lost all respect for him when he followed Bush into the invasion of Iraq looking for WPD. Dipstick.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I would have him shot at dawn after a proper trial of course. A snake that shames Britain's name to infinite degrees.

Blair 'no memory' of Belhadi case - Yahoo! News UK

I have seldom believed anything he has ever said. And then he waffles on about security services doing a wonderful job. Right on, Blair.

A liar who has made Britain more liable for hate and vulnerable to attack. And a willing partner in rendition and torture.

Hang the little complicit mass murderer.

He is a horrible little man. His grin is that of a shit eating duplicitous weasel, the odious little piss bucket that he is.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was happy about getting rid of the Tories like everybody else was, but few of us realised just how Tory Labour itself was becoming. Okay, not quite true, but clearly not a proper party of Labour like had originally been devised. The eradication of clause 4, market deregulation and illegal wars were all too much to take. It wasn't all bad under Labour, but they sold out. Blair had no soul to sell to begin with. A nasty careerist politician.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    "No memory" is the 21st century British version of "I can't recall." It didn't come as a shock to me that we'd kidnap people and send them to Gadaffi when we might get access to Libyan oil out of being helpful to him but as soon as there's a chance to boot him out and back the people who take over from him he's suddenly a bad guy who needs to be overthrown. Lovely.
    Well howdy old friend. Have I just not seen your posts or have you in fact been on a lengthy hiatus?
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by VictorCharlie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Well howdy old friend. Have I just not seen your posts or have you in fact been on a lengthy hiatus?
    The second one. Hello.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Politicians are paid liars who only serve themselves and their friends.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    You can extend that beyond politicians. People of business too. Finance and higher echelons of corporations.

I would run riot amongst them all given half the chance.

Every sensible person should descend upon Downing street right now. However, the kingdom is guarded by taxpayer provided security.

Guy Fawkes was a great national hero. In future we should burn effigies of the real enemies; namely Cameron and the Queen. These people make a mockery of democracy.

People always tell me to leave the Queen alone, but she signs it all and adheres to it to preserve a lifestyle. What kind of sham is that. Stand up for principles you horrid old crone.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can extend that beyond politicians. People of business too. Finance and higher echelons of corporations.

Every sensible person should descend upon Downing street right now. However, the kingdom is guarded by taxpayer provided security.

Guy Fawkes was a great national hero. In future we should burn effigies of the real enemies; namely Cameron and the Queen. These people make a mockery of democracy.

People always tell me to leave the Queen alone, but she signs it all and adheres to it to preserve a lifestyle. What kind of sham is that. Stand up for principles you horrid old crone.
    The Queen would kick your ass and she officially rocks. What lifestyle? That of unerring public service in which she does a sterling job in representing the country and drawing attention to charities? You should be put in the tower for treason.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post

The Queen would kick your ass and she officially rocks. What lifestyle? That of unerring public service in which she does a sterling job in representing the country and drawing attention to charities? You should be put in the tower for treason.
    She has the job based on birth. It is against all I believe in.

I cook my own dinner.

She should stay in her own tower rather than draw tourists to that insidious chamber of horrors.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do hate the Queen. She agrees to it all moral or otherwise immoral.

She should be erased and Blair should be imprisoned.

I don't really want to imprison the Queen, but I do think she should live in a bungalow on a pensioners national pension.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Probably a lovely lady, but I hate her and her mutant offspring and extended offspring. If they had any decency they would admit that it is all a charade and become waiters, but they know they are on the gravy train that emanated from the abuse of the British people.

Thread Information