Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

Joke of a "fight^
    Floyd did get in a quality tight hand though.
    He just made $9 Million for 2 mins work.

https://middleeasy.com/mma-news/figh...shin-nasukawa/

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

As I said before "Floyd Mayweather will continue to make bank fighting exhibitions, but they will be just that, exhibitions"

He's entitled to making as much as he can, but hell he's dropped all pretense about it now.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

Good luck to him i say.
    He's still making way more than 95% of the top fighters around today for playing with what looked like a scared oriental teenager who kept throwing himself on the floor 😂

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've got no problem with this, it's an exhibition it wasn't on tv, it doesn't go on the records of either fighter.

It isn't even a fight, it's a game, if someone wants to give Floyd $9m then that is down to them.

Plus Floyd isn't stupid, he knows every boxer and their dog will be calling him out now, a bit of fun that keeps him relevant for the next few months.

I'll bet Amir Khan spunked all over his webcam whilst watching this.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Good luck to him i say.
    He's still making way more than 95% of the top fighters around today for playing with what looked like a scared oriental teenager who kept throwing himself on the floor 😂
    He's free to do it and hell Mike Tyson once joked he could sell out Madison Square Garden masterbating....Floyd is doing just that. He's a very special fighter, I don't think he's as good as his record says he is, but I don't deny his talent and I wouldn't ever dare dream of being against his getting money, he's just not getting any of MY money.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

$64,748.20 per second is what Floyd made today

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That lad was about 5 stone.

Whilst he's getting money like that he'll keep doing it and there's not one of us who wouldn't for that money
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A fucking disgrace!
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey ya can't blame a clown for wanting another circus and even clowns have the right to make a living.

Rather this and call it what it is than padding the official record carrying a boxing novice for 9,10 rounds

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have no problem with the exhibition whatsoever. Most people are just angry about the money he got. For that, blame the Japanese who were willing to pay it. Why wouldn’t Floyd do it?

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    A fucking disgrace!
    where is the disgrace?

someone has paid a retired fighter millions of pounds to plod around the ring for a few rounds at most (which now we all know it didn't even get that far) and the retired fighter has accepted the money.

When he fought McGregor they tried to paint it as an actual fight, this was never that, it is a retired fighter making a good few bob off some people stupid enough to pay it to him, he didn't ever say it was anything other than that.

I don't actually think these Mayweather threads should be in the boxing forum, he may as well have been playing some competitive laser tag or something.

The only thing that it does is get people calling him out for the next 12 months or so which is all he wanted from it, maximum exposure with minimal risk.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I notice that @Master hasn't posted yet, I guess he's been watching this thread with interest winding himself up until the point that he will explode in a bile load of pure hatred for Mayweather

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Hey ya can't blame a clown for wanting another circus and even clowns have the right to make a living.

Rather this and call it what it is than padding the official record carrying a boxing novice for 9,10 rounds
    A clever clown makes 9 million for one round..every single retired fighter in history would do it.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Good luck to him i say.
    He's free to do it and hell Mike Tyson once joked he could sell out Madison Square Garden masterbating....Floyd is doing just that. He's a very special fighter, I don't think he's as good as his record says he is, but I don't deny his talent and I wouldn't ever dare dream of being against his getting money, he's just not getting any of MY money.

This.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Good luck to him i say.

This.
    This x2

Thread Information