Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Libya, damn more war

It’s not good. Coup attempt in a country without a stable government to coup. Libya is a complete disaster. I watched a short documentary a while ago showing how the warlords are running various aspects and areas of the country. Shootings in the street that make Chicago look safe. They interviewed the unfortunate population having to live in this shit asking about the chances of getting things together and having a stable country. He said there is no desire to, too many people are making too much money off the current instability. Now that documentary was at least a year ago. Anyway it’s just a shame when you watch those types of documentaries and see how the people have to live when a handful of people want to keep their pockets full

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Libya, damn more war

Can't be a shock. We've been to the point where we no longer take on new Countries or regimes, we just tack on sequels I II and III and learn to pronounce new names. It's amazing how much of this no longer even makes the 'news' or WH briefings. We're hung over with war.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Can't be a shock. We've been to the point where we no longer take on new Countries or regimes, we just tack on sequels I II and III and learn to pronounce new names. It's amazing how much of this no longer even makes the 'news' or WH briefings. We're hung over with war.
    Just for the record I was not involved in that one and I have no idea why Hillary was so intent on taking out crazy Q without a back up plan

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeh I wasn't fond of the jumbled clusterf of getting in on that but it was happening one way or another once the protesters and defecting forces starting taking some victories and mass executions have never gone well once they make the airwaves. Our current glorious leader was all for taking him out too before he was against it, and then for it, sort of . Better put a shine on your boots bud, looks like we're determined to kick off with Iran.

Thread Information