Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hopkins will get beat down worse than this Vid by Pavlik on Oct 18th!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Hopkins will get beat down worse than this Vid by Pavlik on Oct 18th!

Hopkins yet with another gift decision.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISiU5BhieGU
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hopkins will get beat down worse than this Vid by Pavlik on Oct 18th!

I dont think I would EVER count on Hopkins being "beat down"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hopkins will get beat down worse than this Vid by Pavlik on Oct 18th!

Ok Trainer Monkey, I will bet my entire rep points against yours my friend that says Pavlik knocks out Hopkins..... Whatcha say my friend
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy View Post
    Ok Trainer Monkey, I will bet my entire rep points against yours my friend that says Pavlik knocks out Hopkins..... Whatcha say my friend
    Anybody who knows me,knows I NEVER EVER bet on anything,not even a nickle.
    I think Pavlik wins on points,but Bernards chins a rock,Pavlik hits hard,but not as hard as some of the shots Bernards allready taken.
    And long story short,why I never bet,early eighties,I bet my Aunts boyfriend on a Cowboys/Bears game,I took the Bears because I hate the Cowboys,only a quarter bet.
    The Bears lost by 1 point
    I have never bet on anything ever again

ICB Guest

I didn't look at the video but im guessing thats Segundo Mercado vs Bernard Hopkins 1 ? first off you need to watch the fight. It was the other way around, Mercado got the gift not Hopkins, secondly the altitude was almost 10'000 feet and Hopkins didn't get time to get used to the altitude, thirdly there were soliders in Hopkins dressing room or something like that ? Hopkins said himself before he even got in the ring he had lost his concetration.

1 Hopkins 10-9
    2 Hopkins 10-9
    3 Hopkins 10-9
    4 Mercado 10-9
    5 Mercado 10-8
    6 Hopkins 10-9
    7 Mercado 10-8
    8 Mercado 10-9
    9 Even 10-10
    10 Hopkins 10-9
    11 Hopkins 10-9
    12 Hopkins 10-9

114-113 Bernard Hopkins.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey View Post
    I think Pavlik wins on points,but Bernards chins a rock,Pavlik hits hard,but not as hard as some of the shots Bernards allready taken.
    And long story short,why I never bet,early eighties,I bet my Aunts boyfriend on a Cowboys/Bears game,I took the Bears because I hate the Cowboys,only a quarter bet.
    How bout them COWBOYS!!.... Country boy you are dead wrong, Pavlik doesn't knock out, even knock down B-Hop in a million trillion years son. That video is a young hopkins, as he got older he depended more and more on his crafty defense. Taylor survive the second fight with Pavlik, and his defense is not as great as Bernards. I agree with ICB up there, and by the way you should check out the second fight where Mercado was TKO'd
    Last edited by purtyboy; 09-26-2008 at 09:59 PM.
    Hidden Content There is no reward for second place

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok everyone, Just remember this thread Oct 18th. If Pavlik does not Knock Out Hopkins I will give my Power and Rep to Saddo and he can can a triva question for them or something, I will not come back to this site ever again...If Pavlik does not knock out Hopkins. This is how sure I am.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hopkins was suppose to get beat by tarver and trinidad but look what happen

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This was the worst Ive seen Hopkins in trouble.But I echo ICB here,all kinds of surrounding circumstances but IMO first and foremost was the dumb move by his camp to arrive so late,with only three days to acclimate to the huge altitude.Btw ,You ever see the rematch?The only gift that night was Mercado still being able to eat solid foods afterward and forming sentences.Hopkins literally ruined him,badly .

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok, But remember this is not a young or prime Hopkins, This is a old run his mouth Hopkins.......
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by purtyboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey View Post
    How bout them COWBOYS!!.... Country boy you are dead wrong, Pavlik doesn't knock out, even knock down B-Hop in a million trillion years son. That video is a young hopkins, as he got older he depended more and more on his crafty defense. Taylor survive the second fight with Pavlik, and his defense is not as great as Bernards. I agree with ICB up there, and by the way you should check out the second fight where Mercado was TKO'd
    first to hell with them cowboys let see them win a playoff game and then we see whats up. but pavlik has a good chance to ko hopkins even if hopkins has a good chin. bhop got real tired with calzaghe and if he gets tired with pavlik in the ring we might as well throw hopkins a retirement party remember he cant defend himself if he gets too tired and you better believe pavlik is gonna make him work way more than joe did.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

exactly
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would love to see B-Hop get beat down as well but I have a feeling he'll do his usual hit and hold, headbutt routine. Pavlik by UD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This confirms it! Pavlik has some of the craziest fans in boxing history.

Im willing to bet hard cash that Hopkins doesnt get knocked out or even down.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wow, really all your rep points? oh yeah your hard core lol

Put fucking money on it lol

Thread Information