Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Thousands attend Tommy Robinson demonstration at BBC HQ

Tommy Robinson supporter and convicted rapist jailed for threatening Sajid Javid on Facebook

A Tommy Robinson supporter and convicted rapist has been jailed for 28 days for posting threatening and abusive comments about home secretary Sajid Javid.

Wayne Kirby, 49, was handed the sentence after leaving remarks on Mr Javid’s Facebook page last summer.

The Northolt man called for the Tory politician to be “hung, drawn and quartered” if anything happened to the infamous far-right activist. He also called Mr Javid “a Muslim terrorist”.

He ended his post by saying Mr Javid should “legally get ready to die boy”.
    Kirby served six years after being convicted for rape in 2007, Westminster Magistrates’ Court heard.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...rtanntp#page=2
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post

Sweeney was flapping massively through that especially at the end
    I've got to be honest, I expected more. Several hours with a pissed up old fart and that's all she could get out of him? Poor form. Has the Take down Tommy documentary aired at all? Interesting to see what their spin on things is. And spin in the right word, they do it, Tommy does it, anyone that pretends otherwise is a liar.

Replying to an allegation of carefully manicured information with carefully manicured information is ever so slightly hypocritical. They cut from footage from the pub, to footage from a video recording of a phone conversation that old boy was no part of and pretend they are one and the same. Piss poor.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post

I've got to be honest, I expected more. Several hours with a pissed up old fart and that's all she could get out of him? Poor form. Has the Take down Tommy documentary aired at all? Interesting to see what their spin on things is. And spin in the right word, they do it, Tommy does it, anyone that pretends otherwise is a liar.

Replying to an allegation of carefully manicured information with carefully manicured information is ever so slightly hypocritical. They cut from footage from the pub, to footage from a video recording of a phone conversation that old boy was no part of and pretend they are one and the same. Piss poor.
    Plus working together with Hope Not Hate who are an extremist organization known for manipulating data and calling people things that they are not which in this day and age has the potential to have people criminalized due to the UK's horrible slide into tyranny. The BBC was proven to be completely biased and furthermore was planting the seeds of a story that was completely untrue. That's poor form and Robinson is now essentially going to face another trial for daring to go up against the establishment on the pretext now of causing anxiety to child rapists which you will no doubt admit is a terrible, terrible crime.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

Plus working together with Hope Not Hate who are an extremist organization known for manipulating data and calling people things that they are not which in this day and age has the potential to have people criminalized due to the UK's horrible slide into tyranny. The BBC was proven to be completely biased and furthermore was planting the seeds of a story that was completely untrue. That's poor form and Robinson is now essentially going to face another trial for daring to go up against the establishment on the pretext now of causing anxiety to child rapists which you will no doubt admit is a terrible, terrible crime.
    Stop telling lies Miles. It's not a good look. Robinson is accused of being in contempt of court. It has nothing to do with him going up against the establishment. If you have no respect for the rule of law and the British judicial system then again you have exposed your motives as having nothing to do with protection of children or bringing people to justice. The fact that you would have such an issue with Hope not Hate an anti-extremist group with it's roots in the anti-nazi league and a proven track record in exposing far right and muslim extremists. It's uncomfortable with you because apparently opposing The National Front etc and the kind of mental cunts that kill MP's is now having to be called extremist to justify your defending the racist absolute dregs of society like Tommy and Freedom.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8812361.html
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Stop telling lies Miles. It's not a good look. Robinson is accused of being in contempt of court. It has nothing to do with him going up against the establishment. If you have no respect for the rule of law and the British judicial system then again you have exposed your motives as having nothing to do with protection of children or bringing people to justice. The fact that you would have such an issue with Hope not Hate an anti-extremist group with it's roots in the anti-nazi league and a proven track record in exposing far right and muslim extremists. It's uncomfortable with you because apparently opposing The National Front etc and the kind of mental cunts that kill MP's is now having to be called extremist to justify your defending the racist absolute dregs of society like Tommy and Freedom.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8812361.html
    Of course it does you silly shill! You cannot ignore the timing of it all. You can argue all you like about Robinson and his 'crimes', but he has defended his point of view succinctly and all you seem to do is reiterate the benign and flaccid talking points of a pathetic and decayed media. Listen to the man himself below. Hope not Hate manipulates data, they accuse people of things that they are not.......remind you of someone? The only thing that makes me uncomfortable is your ignorance of how far the UK has fallen in terms of freedom and expression and truth. Do you really think Robinson should be defending himself against the accusation of causing anxiety to child rapists? The UK has 500 ISIS fighters living freely in the UK, many likely on benefits going by the stats, yet Robinson is somehow deemed more of a threat? It's all back to front. I don't see you arguing any case about them, but you constantly do with Robinson. Maybe Freedom has a point.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Beanz Show me the posts that Facebook accuses Robinson of making too. Prove that the ban was justified. Do you support that ban or not? Answer that question with a yes or no and a simple reason. Prove Lyle wrong and see if you can answer a question simply and directly.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Beanz Show me the posts that Facebook accuses Robinson of making too. Prove that the ban was justified. Do you support that ban or not? Answer that question with a yes or no and a simple reason. Prove Lyle wrong and see if you can answer a question simply and directly.
    Debates do not work by people demanding anything Miles. All that leads to is running away and embarrassing yourself.Facebook is the not the state Miles. It is a private company with guidelines and rules and Robinson repeatedly broke them. So yes of course that ban is justified. If you want to play around and sit there immersing yourself in conspiracy videos by clearly agenda driven cunts like Rebel Media, I am sure by the end of it you convince yourself that black is white, the earth is flat and the holocaust never happened. You can join Freedom, the absolute bellend of a human being, and live your life believing everything is run by big nosed Jewish people and that opposing extremists is wrong unless it is a far right organization run by a teletubbie, making a fortune from gullible fools.

You will still be wrong though. Sad,lonely and very, very sad.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You do not know how to debate yourself. You refuse to answer questions directly. You snake and grease and slide like a snake. So basically you support banning people based on unproven accusations. That is all I needed to know. You are one of 'them'. You will destroy the UK without any help from I.

What a load of waffle at the end too. You are are not concise at all.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why bring Freedom into it too? Utterly lame. You are the racist around here Beanster. It drips through every post how conditioned and hateful you are towards great liberal values. Banning people based on made up allegations is nonsense and you support it. You actively endorse lies. You stoop very low.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why bring Freedom into it too? Utterly lame. You are the racist around here Beanster. It drips through every post how conditioned and hateful you are towards great liberal values. Banning people based on made up allegations is nonsense and you support it. You actively endorse lies. You stoop very low.
    Because Freedom is a one man agenda machine. Everything he posts revolves around Jews and liberals, and the myth of Cultural Marxists, and if you are so insistent on defending him then it just shows how biased and twisted your sense of outrage is. Look up 'Tommy persecuted' and there are literally pages and pages of Youtube videos of Tommy making it all about him. Nobody is censoring him but facebook which you have always insisted is for fools and sheep. Youtube comments filled with Idiots boasting they have sent him £200 and no mention of the child rape victims, none of whom were helped by bullshit from him when he exposed nobody. So here you are basically admitting you want like Tommy to play the victim, rather than make sure justice is done.

Look who you are defending Miles. It is beyond parody. You are fucking Alan Partridge in real life. You have no sense of perspective. Don't forget you were the chap excusing Muslim extremists saying the west should expect blowback etc. Nobody else followed you with that bullshit argument either.

The Panorama Doc has not even been aired and here you are like the Jackson family worried about your cash cow idol having to face the consequence of his actions.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And have a word with yourself with that waffly paragraph about Jews. Have I been speaking about Jews? See you do that Hope not Hate thing all the time lumping entire groups of people together based on association rather than ideas. Hate to break it to you but I ain't Brock, Walrus or Lyle or Freedom. You are manipulative, dishonest and I wouldn't put any accusation past you. Meanwhile Panodrama is at 1.3 million on You Tube and a million more on other platforms. Well prior to the ban. Oh, and Watson of Labour has just lost a few million more votes. Bye bye Labour.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And have a word with yourself with that waffly paragraph about Jews. Have I been speaking about Jews? See you do that Hope not Hate thing all the time lumping entire groups of people together based on association rather than ideas. Hate to break it to you but I ain't Brock, Walrus or Lyle or Freedom. You are manipulative, dishonest and I wouldn't put any accusation past you. Meanwhile Panodrama is at 1.3 million on You Tube and a million more on other platforms. Well prior to the ban. Oh, and Watson of Labour has just lost a few million more votes. Bye bye Labour.
    Then speak for yourself instead of keeping to the party line. You don't talk to people like individuals. You don't engage. When you do post it is to try and start a war and make it all about you and alternating between playing the victim and this personal vindictive nonsense.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Because Freedom is a one man agenda machine. Everything he posts revolves around Jews and liberals, and the myth of Cultural Marxists, and if you are so insistent on defending him then it just shows how biased and twisted your sense of outrage is. Look up 'Tommy persecuted' and there are literally pages and pages of Youtube videos of Tommy making it all about him. Nobody is censoring him but facebook which you have always insisted is for fools and sheep. Youtube comments filled with Idiots boasting they have sent him £200 and no mention of the child rape victims, none of whom were helped by bullshit from him when he exposed nobody. So here you are basically admitting you want like Tommy to play the victim, rather than make sure justice is done.

Look who you are defending Miles. It is beyond parody. You are fucking Alan Partridge in real life. You have no sense of perspective. Don't forget you were the chap excusing Muslim extremists saying the west should expect blowback etc. Nobody else followed you with that bullshit argument either.

The Panorama Doc has not even been aired and here you are like the Jackson family worried about your cash cow idol having to face the consequence of his actions.
    Yes, blowback was to be expected. Of course. I prefer a world with no war and controlled borders but our mutual friend Blair said 'Fuck that...no limits'. An imperial cultual Marxist. If that even makes sense. The architect of the fall of modern Britain. It was nothing to be followed merely a simple explanation of why people blow things up. If I harmed you would you not want to harm me? Of course you would. If is a basic mentality.

Robinsons doc was essentially blocked in the media. Don't pretend otherwise. Don't pretend the media did not just dox his wife Don't pretend Facebook did not lie. Do not pretend that the doc has nothing to do with it all. Robinson has rocked them and the support is worldwide. Even out here people know Robinson and they ask why the UK has done this to itself.

You can pretend that people don't care and that it is all about Robinson but he is just the figurehead. The movement is millions. That is most likely why Facebook closed him down. This is why Watson calls for a You Tube ban. It won't work. All it is leading to is more and more support. UKIP will surge with Labour and Tory both against Brexit. Robinson is a powerful voice bigger than any politician. And all eyes will be on him again.

Still no word on 500 Isis fighters at large, eh? Gotta get the man saying child rape is warped. What a naughty man.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then speak for yourself instead of keeping to the party line. You don't talk to people like individuals. You don't engage. When you do post it is to try and start a war and make it all about you and alternating between playing the victim and this personal vindictive nonsense.
    What war? Haven't you just had a go at Freedom? Didn't you start wars with me? Lyle? Brock? Bilbo? Deluded fucking muppet.

Why should Robinson be banned from Facebook? Answer straight. Did he advocate beheading Muslims? Yes or no? Can you do it? Never.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Tommy Robinson is your figurehead then you need to take a good long hard look at your life. If you think attacking me as someone who spent 10 years + helping to put pedos behind bars is somehow helping your arguments for a convicted criminal, who risked letting those animals go free, on more than one occasion, then you are clearly need a life. I have never defended Muslim Pedos or Isis members, or any of the rubbish you want to pretend, in order to manufacture an argument.

There is no conspiracy other than one you subscribe too. You are a willing sheep. The so called banned shite excuse for a documentary, is still up in this thread on page two. The persecution you crave to validate you soyboy crush is not there. You made it up. It is the strangest and most twisted of virtual signalling that you have employed to pretend that you and Tommy are victims engaged in a mutual struggle for your five minutes of fame.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information