Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HOW CAN I MAKE MORE BODY MASS AND MUSCLES ? ? ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default HOW CAN I MAKE MORE BODY MASS AND MUSCLES ? ? ?

Hello dear mates ,

How i can get more body mass and muscles ? ? ?

I want buy this produck now :

Whey Mass

Inside: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- energy value contains 100 g concentrate: Protein: Fat: Coal hydrates: 1693,00 kJ (405.0 kcal) 45.0 g 5.0 g 45.0 g Lezithin, of it: Cholin Inosit 170.0 mg 39.0 mg 23.0 mg Taurin l-l-Glutamin 500.0 mg 250.0 mg

Its powder muscle builder. . . If you drink it with cold milk or cold water in day 3 times your muscles will be growing better , bigger and faster . . . Taste like strawberry, vanilla or chocklate!

I will drink this prodcuk in day 3 times (300 ml ) and eat 3 times food in day and traning . . .

This produckt for 25 US DOLARS ! ! !

I like it and i will buy it . . .

WHAT DO YOU THINK ? ? ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: HOW CAN I MAKE MORE BODY MASS AND MUSCLES ? ? ?

i dont know but ive heard this prdukts are for ppl without fat who want more mucel but dont have fat enough fat to make it am i wrong?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think its just a protein shake so it just gives your body extra protein to build muscle. If your not working out it will make you fat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by muchmoore
    I think its just a protein shake so it just gives your body extra protein to build muscle. If your not working out it will make you fat.
    Yes mate you must first traning hard and then drink it wil cold milk and then eat and then will building muscles in ur body and arms or legs . . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's all about eating.. If you aren't gaining weight/muscle, your not eating enough.. It's really that simple..
    And concentrate on the basic big lifts, bench/deadlift/squats.
    Whenever I think of trying new complex 'fad' workout routines to give my muscle mass that extra boost (that the magazine/website promises), I remember the wisest bodybuilding advice i've ever heard.

If you can bench 300 pounds, is their any way your arms won't be huge?
    If you can squat 400 pounds, is their any way your back & torso won't be huge?
    If you can deadlift 500 pounds, would your legs not be built like tree trunks??
    Some peoples work outs consist of 10 to even 20 different exersices dedictated to building different body parts.. sometimes 10 different exercises JUST for arms... I think thats ridiculous when you can gain just as much from only 2 or 3 exercises.. Like I said, if you can get your bench up to 300 pounds +, do you think ANY part of your arms will be small?

In summary ...
    1. Keep it simple.. Go BIG/HARD & ALL OUT on the bench,squats & deadlift. Lift BIG weights for no more than 10 reps.. Use free weights, stay away from machines... Machines help support the weight though it's movement and prevent all your smaller supporting muscles from working hard too. This is especially important for boxers, as you don't just use one single direct punch that moves in the exact same direction EVERY time... No, you hook, jab etc.. so you want every muscle in your arm working for you on every punch...
    Simple is simply by far the best way to gain mass quickly.

2. Eat! Eat! Eat!
    If you havn't gained weight from one week to the next, eat more!!! Simple..

3. Either concentrate on gaining weight, or losing it, not both at the same time. If you put to much emphasis on trying to gain weight without putting on annny fat, you'll find your working twice as hard for half the gains..
    Just go all out trying to put on ANY weight you can.. Once you've developed the mass you want, THEN, concentrate on low fat deiting & high rep, High cardio work outs to trim off that extra fat...
    Check out www.musclegaintips.com for an expansion and re-enforcement of what i've just said.. A lot of people don't grasp this idea. I understand for boxers this isn't a good idea at some stages (leading up to fights).. but during the off season it is ideal...

Geez I hope all that typing didn't go to waste..

www.hardgainer.com is another indespesible site when it comes to bodybuilding information.. Every body building should start and end here in search of good bodybuilding guidance.. End of story..

Oh, and I am in no way associated with either of these websites, i've just devoured SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much body buidling crap (information) over the past 10 - 15 years and these websites contain the best advice I have ever read. If I could turn back the clock, I would have ignored everything I ever read, apart from those 2 sites.. And i'd probably be twice the size because of it..... They can save yous days/months & YEARS & a LOTTT of sweat in your persuit of more muscle mass..

READ THEM!!!
    & good luck!!!
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cillenmolin sounds like he knows what he's talking about so i think im going to give that hardgainer site a look see what i can do cuz i'v got muscile mass broad azz shoulders and all that but i want more so i can be a big bad ripped middle weight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by cillenmolin
    It's all about eating.. If you aren't gaining weight/muscle, your not eating enough.. It's really that simple..
    And concentrate on the basic big lifts, bench/deadlift/squats.
    Whenever I think of trying new complex 'fad' workout routines to give my muscle mass that extra boost (that the magazine/website promises), I remember the wisest bodybuilding advice i've ever heard.

If you can bench 300 pounds, is their any way your arms won't be huge?
    If you can squat 400 pounds, is their any way your back & torso won't be huge?
    If you can deadlift 500 pounds, would your legs not be built like tree trunks??
    Some peoples work outs consist of 10 to even 20 different exersices dedictated to building different body parts.. sometimes 10 different exercises JUST for arms... I think thats ridiculous when you can gain just as much from only 2 or 3 exercises.. Like I said, if you can get your bench up to 300 pounds +, do you think ANY part of your arms will be small?

Those are pretty realistic numbers. Currently I am 350 bench, 445 deadlift, and 405 bench. But those numbers are going to improve soon. I did 315 for 3 sets of 8 deadlift, and I also did 285 for 5x5 bench. I suspect in the next 2 months my numbers will be more like 365 bench, 500 deadlift, and 425 squat.

I disagree with you about the training though. It depends on what you are training for. I know this is a boxing forum so most people here are training for strength like myself. However, I am stronger then a lot of body builders, however they have much bigger arms, legs, etc. They do that by training those sick 14 excercise a day lifts, for sets upon sets. Hours and hours in the gym. A powerlifter doesn't have to do that, stick with heavy weights and grip it and rip it. What you are trying to do with your body is how you train.

The road to 405 bench continues...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

luke u do as mutch as the guy in unbrakeble

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You'll probably find that if they guys that are doing 16 exercises per body part are getting much bigger than you, they are either blessed with VERRRRY good genetics, or have quite a different outlook outside the gym as to what they are going to put into their body each day... In about 95% of people that train, that many exercises is just to much for any body part, and to get through them all you couldn't give every one of them 100%..

All the magazines i've read say if you want to be the size of the pro's, do as the pro's do, and then they give you this huge routine that contains about 50 different exercises to complete over your 5 day in a row training schedule... What they don't tell you is your doing about 10% of what the pro's do, so you'll never get to the size they are without the other 90% which is over $1000 every week on "heavy duty" supplements, steroids, hormones, and whatever else they can squeeze into their drug filled bodies to give them that extra few millimetres of muscle...
    For 95% of the general public though that do not partake in this extra corricular activity, about 5 - 15 different exercises all up for the whole week is optimum for building large amounts of muscle.. of course if you want more muscle & your putting in the work, you just need to eat MORE good foods than you currectly are...
    I'm just a big beleiver that pushing your body & muscles to their absolute limits on 2 big exercises is just as effecient as working your way through 6-8 exercises.... And I don't really mind if people still stick to the idea of needing to do a tonne of different things to build their body, I just get to go home from the gym an hour earlier than them and spend my time doing other things I enjoy..
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Although it sounds like your having much success in the gym so I wouldn't change anything in your workout plan...

That's a big bench too, I hope I can get to that in the not to distant future..

And strength doesn't always equal size.. Which is good for a boxer to have the strength without the extra weight.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All the advise for putting on muscle mass so far seems on the money but we are neglecting two things outside of training which is subjective and eating properly, the good old training table. Stress can keep you from making gains so you must take supplements like iron and B complex according to your size and weight. Your protein intake is minimally 1 gram for each 2 1/2 pounds of body weight. You have to have it every 2-3 hours in increments of 25grams each serving of protein otherwise, you will have to but extra newspapers and take a seat on the throne more often. Don't try to take all that protein at once. Dehydration will definitely be in your future. The other vitamins are easy to remember like ABC DE, they're all in those packets you buy and try not to take too much, remember the throne room. To offset stress, you need rest and you need to relax because sometimes your lifestyle, especially in the beginning of your work life is very stressful. Without rest, proper rest and taking it easy when you are supposed to, you can kiss your gains good by.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Another thing, after you finish your workout, leave the gym and take advantage of your pump and get that protein into your system within two hours. You need that to recuperate. There is another person giving you top notch advise I forget how tio spell his name so we'll call him Mr. C. He is right about the choice of excercise and genetics. The basics like the bench press, squats and deadlifts should always be in your routines. If there is one thing I have learned about getting ready for competition is that no matter how you did, there is a let down. Training to get to your goal is everything. It's that uphill climb and getting to the top makes the event pale in comparison. There is nothing like training. In other words, when I spoke about rest, and combatting stress, your frame of mind while in the gym should be goal orientated yes but listen to theat man with the numbers because I take nothing away from his great advice but HAVE FUN, this overcomes stress, Just train happy. Every little bit will make those muscles grow and when you"re finished get some rest and do it all again. It's great to train feeling happy even if you have to force it into the program.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dont overdo it with supliments ive seen ALOT of ppl getting big gains without any supliments at all. but if ur a hard gainer than consider those supliments ur talking about...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

^^^ Good advice.. And rest is a HUGEEEE part of every workout program that a LOT of people neglect. You need to give your muscle a chance to fully regain their strength + some before working out again, or your not going to get the full benifits of your training...

I've also read that your body is in it's best anabolic state (best state to rebuild muscles) when you are in a DEEP sleep (I can link you to a good website dealing with this).. Getting a good night sleep will do wonders for your gains both in physical strength & in size.... If you're tired when you go into the gym, you'll feel the difference compared to having a good night sleep the night before and coming into the gym booming with energy, you'll always push out more reps & with more ease.. which ends up equalling your strength/size....

And a big part of sleep is having a GOOD night sleep.. tossing and turning all night from stress won't help your muscles to recovery in a great way...

Although building muscle is probably one of the simplest things in the world, if you get ALL the ingrediants right, you'll shock everyone around you with your results, and probably even yourself....
    It's very rewarding when you go to the gym week in week out and see the same people all the time who seem to work out HARDER than you, but you just keep getting bigger and bigger than them because you've got all the outside the gym ingredients right, while they just keep working HARDER in the gym to compensate for what they don't do outside of it (which anyone who has read anything about bodybuilding will know will NOT help you get bigger any faster)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why in the name of God would a boxer want body mass? that is the real reason fighters should not lift weight. If you are 5'8" and weigh, when in top shape (fighting trim?), 145 you are a welter weight. Isometrics, pushups, the good old heavy bag are for strength; you lift to get stronger and not only to you compromise your flexibility but you add 12 pounds of muscle mass and suddenly you are a middleweight. a short middleweight. Which of course means you need more strength and next you know you are a light heavy.

Thread Information