Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Camacho Jr. Vs. Pito Cardona ???

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Camacho Jr. Vs. Pito Cardona ???

Nope,not looking for streams lol.Would rather watch dust collect on the screen than watch this

On PPV ......you have to be kidding me !!Why exactly and who in their right mind,aside from Camachos immediate family, would lay down $ 25 to see this farce of a 'fight'. Camacho has fallen as far from the family tree of inherited talent as a guy can and has never panned out.No Papa Camacho he.He has a legit punch but constant struggles with an expanding waistline and lack of motivation and dedication have shadowed him throughout.

Honestly I think Cardona should have stayed away from the ring,let alone as a Middleweight .The man has been a shell of a once promising Lightweight prospect and during his last few fights....over a year ago.....has looked everybit a 'shot' fighter going 2-5.The commisions had the good sense to pull the plug on Mighty Mikes fight with an undersized and last minute sub lastnight....wishing the same had been done with this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Camacho Jr. Vs. Pito Cardona ???

Camachos recordis decieving. He doesnt have a single career defining win and all his wins are against journeymen. I mean the guy could only manage a draw against Marteze Logan.
    Cardona probably fought the slightly better opposition, but barely and when he did he usually came up short. Both guys were never "great" or even "very good" so imho I dont think they are deserving of a PPV fight. It is insulting to boxing fans and true PPV stars, but im sure the ratings will tell the story.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No doubt Boom.I'd def go with Cardona facing much better compared.Blasted a still to shine Ivan Robinson and opened eyes big time.Had a respectable run in opponents but in major breakout for belt, was flat out schooled by Spadafora.After that,he was on fumes and all but done.

Camacho...ugh.Was impressed sort of when he anahilated tough guy Harold Warren...no one had ever done that to him but honestly....that was IT haa.Weis boxed his ears off,Leija revealed him sheepish in that B.S call.He has done nattas in career.Well lets hope for a 1 round no contest tonight .And seriously hope Cardona gets out of the ring for good,intact!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Camacho won a close UD, but people ive talked to said Cardona should have got the W.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

El Kabong Guest

They should just go ahead and make Chavez Jr.-Camacho Jr.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Nope,not looking for streams lol.Would rather watch dust collect on the screen than watch this

On PPV ......you have to be kidding me !!Why exactly and who in their right mind,aside from Camachos immediate family, would lay down $ 25 to see this farce of a 'fight'. Camacho has fallen as far from the family tree of inherited talent as a guy can and has never panned out.No Papa Camacho he.He has a legit punch but constant struggles with an expanding waistline and lack of motivation and dedication have shadowed him throughout.

Honestly I think Cardona should have stayed away from the ring,let alone as a Middleweight .The man has been a shell of a once promising Lightweight prospect and during his last few fights....over a year ago.....has looked everybit a 'shot' fighter going 2-5.The commisions had the good sense to pull the plug on Mighty Mikes fight with an undersized and last minute sub lastnight....wishing the same had been done with this one.
    The worst thing about this card, it was here in Cleveland. We barely get any fights our way, and this is the crap we got.

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    Very funny Lyle. Well I at least got to go to one good fight here, and that was the Brewster/Lyakhovich fight.

I actually like The Drew Carey Show btw.

Yeah, yeah, we don't get $hit here for boxing, but it is a fun town, with lots of things to do. To bad I don't have the time to enjoy all those good things.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Saw the fight last night. Actually wasn't bad at all. Gave it to Camacho by a point. He's still gots some talent. But needs to seriously drop down in weight. If he does that and actually commits himself, he just might make himself visable again

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Saw the fight last night. Actually wasn't bad at all. Gave it to Camacho by a point. He's still gots some talent. But needs to seriously drop down in weight. If he does that and actually commits himself, he just might make himself visable again
    I didn't see the fight, because I was out having some fun, so I wasn't home to watch a stream, but I read that he had trouble making weight, and looked out of shape as usual.

From what I have seen of him, I haven't been all that impressed, but I know you've probably seen more of him than I have. He just doesn't seem to have the commitment, and is maybe just trying to make some money off his dads name.

What is it with the Jr's not wanting to be fully committed, and train hard. As in, Camacho Jr, and Chavez Jr.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can add Junior Quitter ...I just dont see it for Camacho.Nope.A fighter can only say "I'll get it right,get committed next time" so often.How many years has he been saying that?His calves are as thick as his neck. I'm glad to hear Pito gave a good show and came out unscaved but I think its speaks more to what Camacho is not that it was so close a fight.

Thread Information