Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: David Haye doesn't want to fight Tyson Fury!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default David Haye doesn't want to fight Tyson Fury!

lololol... I mean, why does he keep dodging the Tyson Fury issue?!?!

Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye is back for fury

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: David Haye doesn't want to fight Tyson Fury!

Fury has point blank refused to even talk about fighting him!! To be honest I'd go for Wlad to beat Fury in the rematch anyway. If i'm right Fury will be completely irrelevant soon.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye knows Fury has other business , so there no point in trash talking him.
    Haye v Fury is light years away , if ever.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Classic case here of styles making fights and the common opponent in Wlad is interesting. Haye could not get to Wlad because he was fighting the living room drapes. When Fury fought Wlad he didnt have to get to him, Wlad was right there and could not use his blanket style to negate anything. Add to that Furys funky movements and Wlad was lost. See punch stats.

Fury does not fight in any way similar to Wlad and the very things that gave him advantages over Wlad will fail him against a guy like Haye. The antics he got away with against Wlad will simply not work against the speedy powerful Haye. Smaller guys in general will have better success against Fury then guys his size. Hayes offense is a different kind of animal to most of the smaller guys. If Haye is serious about his return and its not just another smoke and mirrors routine Then its a fight he needs to make and sooner rather then later but that's going to include Haye beating someone and making a statement.

Almost immediately I thought of him going after the winner of Martin v Glazkov but that would be for a paper title that Fury tossed or was stripped of so....

Who knows what Fury plans to do. Is there any noise coming out of Britain on his plans? He beat a long in the tooth champion who threw about 10 punches a round. Marciano beat Louis. Lets hope Mr Fury has other challenges in mind to defend that lineal tag. He could still toss the rest of his tin which is admirable but then what? He could reduce himself to a flash in the pan by giving the system the finger.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Marciano beat Louis, yeah and?

Tyson beat a defending unified champion.

Haye wont do shit against Tyson! I said it at the time he pulled out twice and 2 years later hes got no hope against a much better Tyson Fury!

Haye didnt have it 4.5 years ago when he couldnt win a round against Wlad. He hasnt got a hope in hell of doing anything against Tyson Fury. De Mori was ranked 106th independantly and doesnt have one noteworthy win at all! Frank Bruno could have come out of retirement and done the same thing.

What does Fury plan to do? Have you been living in a cave watching Haye reruns? He signed a contract to face Klitschko in a rematch and Klitschko has exorcised that so they are probably fighting around May time again where Tyson putsKlitschko to bed.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

Haye wont do shit against Tyson! I said it at the time he pulled out twice and 2 years later hes got no hope against a much better Tyson Fury!

Haye didnt have it 4.5 years ago when he couldnt win a round against Wlad. He hasnt got a hope in hell of doing anything against Tyson Fury. De Mori was ranked 106th independantly and doesnt have one noteworthy win at all! Frank Bruno could have come out of retirement and done the same thing.

What does Fury plan to do? Have you been living in a cave watching Haye reruns? He signed a contract to face Klitschko in a rematch and Klitschko has exorcised that so they are probably fighting around May time again where Tyson putsKlitschko to bed.
    Glad to see that Vlad is now in full command of supernatural rights such that he can 'excorsise' Tyson. Great spelling again from Ross, is it the rum?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I actually think Klitschko will beat him in the rematch!He's a smart guy with nothing left to prove, the easy option would be to walk away and say 'you know what, I don't have it anymore'. But I think he knows where he went wrong and plans to rectify in spectacular fashion! Time will tell but thats the way I'm going.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post

Glad to see that Vlad is now in full command of supernatural rights such that he can 'excorsise' Tyson. Great spelling again from Ross, is it the rum?
    Wlad is also spelt with a W you thick cunt

If you can only pick at spelling you have no argument. Go to bed your over tired

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post

I actually think Klitschko will beat him in the rematch!He's a smart guy with nothing left to prove, the easy option would be to walk away and say 'you know what, I don't have it anymore'. But I think he knows where he went wrong and plans to rectify in spectacular fashion! Time will tell but thats the way I'm going.
    Thats up to you but you are going to be very wrong.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just can't put a lot of stock in a part time fighter. Its idiotic that he literally just tossed away so much time! He should get Fury and Joshua out of his head and make an effort, knock off a couple lower ends first.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post
    Fury has point blank refused to even talk about fighting him!! To be honest I'd go for Wlad to beat Fury in the rematch anyway. If i'm right Fury will be completely irrelevant soon.
    From their first fight, I don't think Wlad wants to bang with Fury in the heat of the moment in the exchanges.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I just can't put a lot of stock in a part time fighter. Its idiotic that he literally just tossed away so much time! He should get Fury and Joshua out of his head and make an effort, knock off a couple lower ends first.
    Dude.... I nearly liked this. Haye does not need stiffs now. In fact, he should be in with a top ten guy in his next outing. Haye is so not out of it....

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's not dodging Fury, he knows they wont deal with him because he mucked them around before. However, he always ends with "money talks, good luck earning it without me"

It's pretty clear Haye will chase down the winner of Chagaev-Browne for that pony WBA title.

Considering Haye's drawing power he'll get most of the heavyweights in the world to come to him, regardless of their silverware.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye is clearly using PEDs this time around.

Thread Information