Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE END.Translation: I do a lot of drugs and do not want any part of Wilder or Joshua

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default THE END.Translation: I do a lot of drugs and do not want any part of Wilder or Joshua

What a joke. Between Haye and Fury its just a toss up isnt it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: THE END.Translation: I do a lot of drugs and do not want any part of Wilder or Jo

It's a shame, but Fury seems to be done. He just doesn't have the dedication or mental strength to maintain a career. He could probably fight 3 more times, set himself up financially for life, and just retire at the top, but he just doesn't seem interested. I don't think Joshua is especially good, so I'm not sure what he is so scared of. Fury obviously has a few demons. I suspect an unhappy childhood.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It's a shame, but Fury seems to be done. He just doesn't have the dedication or mental strength to maintain a career. He could probably fight 3 more times, set himself up financially for life, and just retire at the top, but he just doesn't seem interested. I don't think Joshua is especially good, so I'm not sure what he is so scared of. Fury obviously has a few demons. I suspect an unhappy childhood.
    Joshua, Wilder, or Ortiz would end him and he knows it. He won the worst heavyweight title fight in recent memory against Wlad. Fury brags like he really did something in that eyesore with Wlad. Cunningham had him rocked badly and no way the aforementioned guys would not hit that chin or let him run like he did with Wlad.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: THE END.Translation: I do a lot of drugs and do not want any part of Wilder or Jo

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    What a joke. Between Haye and Fury its just a toss up isnt it.
    Not really, Fury has obvious mental problems and a lack of desire, he said before the Klit fight that there was a chance he would retire after the fight because all he wanted to do was win the world titles and he did that.

Yeah he probably didn't plan on retiring in the fashion that he has but that is how things have panned out for him.

I wish him all the best and if he is really walking away I hope he is happier for it and gets whatever help he needs.

On the flipside, David Haye is a cunt.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Joshua, Wilder, or Ortiz would end him and he knows it. He won the worst heavyweight title fight in recent memory against Wlad. Fury brags like he really did something in that eyesore with Wlad. Cunningham had him rocked badly and no way the aforementioned guys would not hit that chin or let him run like he did with Wlad.
    I think an intelligent, in shape Fury can beat them all. The trouble is he probably does not have it in him to get in a mindset of having to do that every 6 months. In that sense I think you are right, he would potentially lose to them. I'm really not sold on Joshua at all though. I think Wilder can beat him if he fights intelligently and Wilder has no technique. I'm not into the heavyweights really, I think they are limited.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just wait for his next tweet saying he's back. I think he's realized that by the time he gets his license back and gets in the ring it could easily be a year from now and I'm not sure how committed he is and how his dedication would hold up over that length of time.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So, does that mean Tyson Fury goes down into legend with Rocky Marciano as the only truly undefeated heavyweight champion of the world?

(awaits uproar
    )
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think an intelligent, in shape Fury can beat them all. The trouble is he probably does not have it in him to get in a mindset of having to do that every 6 months. In that sense I think you are right, he would potentially lose to them. I'm really not sold on Joshua at all though. I think Wilder can beat him if he fights intelligently and Wilder has no technique. I'm not into the heavyweights really, I think they are limited.

That my friend is impossible.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I think an intelligentin shape, Fury can beat them all. The trouble is he probably does not have it in him to get in a mindset of having to do that every 6 months. In that sense I think you are right, he would potentially lose to them. I'm really not sold on Joshua at all though. I think Wilder can beat him if he fights intelligently and Wilder has no technique. I'm not into the heavyweights really, I think they are limited.

That my friend is impossible.

This one Al...... may be just as daunting.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So he hasn't retired he's just depressed

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    So, does that mean Tyson Fury goes down into legend with Rocky Marciano as the only truly undefeated heavyweight champion of the world?

(awaits uproar
    )
    I cannot see anything remotely similar in that comparison. No uproar here just completely speechless. Rocky Marciano fought 15-round Wars and I mean Wars that won fight of the year with all time greats Ezzard Charles and then 13 Rounds with Jersey Joe Walcott and absolute War of Attrition if you ever watch that fight. In fact I am so outraged by that piss-poor comparison that I might just post that video in this thread so all you young people can watch for example the 15-round war or the 13-round war that Marciano had with Ezra Charles and Jersey Joe Walcott. Bloody wars of attrition that won fights of the year

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is this thread saying Fury will fight Haye?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    haha that is the last fight in the world that will ever happen as both are wankers

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    haha that is the last fight in the world that will ever happen as both are wankers
    Fury also said that after Haye pulled out twice he would never fight him again.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Haye was targeting Hughie.

Thread Information