Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Texting?

what are you guys thoughts on texting women? I know a lot of guys who think its the anti christ and never do it because they think it just complicates things and just confuses messages? I get what they mean sorta but I still do it. And also texting on a whole do you do it much?
    Hidden Content
    Records are for DJ's - Dan 'The outlaw' Hardy

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Texting?

Generally I only text when I'm drunk, and then mostly I give my phone to my mate so he can text girls as well. We have a very juvenile sense of humour.

When I was checking my phone on Sunday after the England game I saw my mate had sent the following message to this girl I fancy, from my phone.

'I really want to finger your poo hole. Then I want you to fuck my ass with a black dildo. I really love cocks.'

To me that's part of the fun of a drunken weekend.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool Re: Texting?

Quote Originally Posted by mattboxingfan View Post
    what are you guys thoughts on texting women? I know a lot of guys who think its the anti christ and never do it because they think it just complicates things and just confuses messages? I get what they mean sorta but I still do it. And also texting on a whole do you do it much?
    Well there are certain mental men who love to text..only got involved with one like that and it's weird because I know if I was on a guy like he was after me I'd get called needy

I mean how many of you have sent a text at 3am about an hour after you last sent a text to say you were dreaming of a woman? How many of you send a text at 5am to say you've just got in?

I'm guessing very few of you unless very drunk I also guess if a woman did that to you'd think she was a nut.

'I don't do emotions I do texts'.

Think about it. You can control contact through text. You get to play on your terms, it's not a conversation where you have to deal with a persons response right away.
    Last edited by Howlin Mad Missy; 06-14-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I always text first, it doesn't apply any pressure on the girl to have a potentially awkward conversation on the phone and seems to work well for me. For other mates they do it very badly and screw it up most the time so they hate it. But really are there many other ways? If you get her number why not at least try it out.
    "There are no ordinary moments"

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    I always text first, it doesn't apply any pressure on the girl to have a potentially awkward conversation on the phone and seems to work well for me. For other mates they do it very badly and screw it up most the time so they hate it. But really are there many other ways? If you get her number why not at least try it out.
    It's one thing to send the occasional text or use it to arrange things....it's another one alltogether to have entire 'conversations' via text.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whats wrong with texting birds ? Its the next step after the facebook chat up in the Leftylee's "Stages of pulling".

I'm only texting one girl at the minute.
    Back by popular demand!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Rascal View Post
    Whats wrong with texting birds ? Its the next step after the facebook chat up in the Leftylee's "Stages of pulling".

nothing wrong with texting...it's the extent to which guys do it

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im texting just the one girl and say i send around 2-3 a day mostly full of abuse she'll do the same no problems but i know guys who just say hell no to it they just pick up the phone and ring them but i guess that can make for an awkward convo sometimes.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I used to like texting. But then i got a touch screen phone and i hate it. Texting is an impossible pipe dream for me now.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rascal View Post

nothing wrong with texting...it's the extent to which guys do it
    I find chicks are way worst than guys when it comes to texting/calling, your guy mates don't just send you texts everyday to see what your doing. But chicks will text you non stop for months and get shitty when you don't reply.
    "There are no ordinary moments"

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post
    I used to like texting. But then i got a touch screen phone and i hate it. Texting is an impossible pipe dream for me now.
    hahahaahahaahahaha

that sig is fucking brillaint

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post
    Does she have horns? I think its Jabba the hutt's sister!
    Hidden Content
    Records are for DJ's - Dan 'The outlaw' Hardy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have a long distance relationship and one of my recent discussions with my gf has been on texting. I fucking hate it. I dont mind it for little things like "wat you doin" or something like that but when it becomes your main source of communication I get the shits. Im not even a big fan of talking on the phone, the whole thing is just inpersonal...but im constantly getting told I have to learn to love texts due to our distance and coz we both dont have time to talk at all times of the day. I also have a bad experience with girls and phones, got broken up with over the phone...when the girl lived around the corner and her excuse was that she didnt think shed be able to do it in person so theres also that part where I think the phone can be a cowards way out.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Snakey View Post
    I have a long distance relationship and one of my recent discussions with my gf has been on texting. I fucking hate it. I dont mind it for little things like "wat you doin" or something like that but when it becomes your main source of communication I get the shits. Im not even a big fan of talking on the phone, the whole thing is just inpersonal...but im constantly getting told I have to learn to love texts due to our distance and coz we both dont have time to talk at all times of the day. I also have a bad experience with girls and phones, got broken up with over the phone...when the girl lived around the corner and her excuse was that she didnt think shed be able to do it in person so theres also that part where I think the phone can be a cowards way out.

Long distance ain't no relationship mate. If you were important to each other, I mean really important, you'd work it so there was no distance. Anything else is just kidding yoursleves. Just my two cents. Go out and have some fun.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't hate texting. Well I kind of do, I generally think if The Hangover got one thing right it was the texting stuff. But its not that bad in itself, but people that just sit around and text all day bother me.

Thread Information