Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mosley admitting to cheating!

...there are those out there that think it's ok for margarito to fight again. so who cares what mosley does. He wouldn't win either way.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought he admitted to this years ago?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's the reasoning behind this?
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Old news...but the video? Where did it come from?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post
    Old news...but the video? Where did it come from?
    looks like it's horribly edited to basically give half the story though

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This video is during a deposition and was released by Victor Conte, that's what I got from this article.

Shane Mosley's EPO Admission Video is Leaked Out - Boxing News

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    This video is during a deposition and was released by Victor Conte, that's what I got from this article.

Shane Mosley's EPO Admission Video is Leaked Out - Boxing News
    More like planted! It's more than obvious it is designed to stir controversy on the eve of the fight to generate more interest and sales.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As far as I knew Mosley always said all along that he used EPO, he just said that he never realised it was illegal.

I think its shit to bring all this back up again weeks before he fights Mayweather, I dont think it will affect him though he is a pro.

God I hope he KOs Mayweather
    Nothings Sweeter Than Sugar

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm amazed more people aren't worked up about this. I'm fucking pissed by this, I've spent years trying to hang on to the idea that he might not have known, no matter if it lacked credibility and then this comes out. Here's an article about it, including the quotes

Mosley's Attorney Goes Bonkers, Threatens Reporter - Boxing News

Anyway, here's the unedited videos, I'm done with Shane from here on out, he may not have tried the shit Margarito did, but he still cheated. His 2nd win over ODLH should become a NC or a Oscar W. The 12 year old me who had him as my hero who made me love boxing is fucking pissed, fuck Shane for this shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyiusSlHDuY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siTOPlalf0o

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    I'm amazed more people aren't worked up about this. I'm fucking pissed by this, I've spent years trying to hang on to the idea that he might not have known, no matter if it lacked credibility and then this comes out. Here's an article about it, including the quotes

Anyway, here's the unedited videos, I'm done with Shane from here on out, he may not have tried the shit Margarito did, but he still cheated. His 2nd win over ODLH should become a NC or a Oscar W. The 12 year old me who had him as my hero who made me love boxing is fucking pissed, fuck Shane for this shit

Come on Jaz, don't you think every fighter has broken the laws in one way or another?

They would be better off just legalising all this stuff and then there is no problem, let people use what they want.

I don't see the difference in a drug that gives someone more energy or a particular food isolate, like whey protein or creatine.

To me it's just not news, I simply don't care.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

Come on Jaz, don't you think every fighter has broken the laws in one way or another?

They would be better off just legalising all this stuff and then there is no problem, let people use what they want.

I don't see the difference in a drug that gives someone more energy or a particular food isolate, like whey protein or creatine.

It's totally different, this isn't excusable. There is a massive difference between EPO and whey protein, to actually suggest that they're the same is mind-boggling.

I guess I at least give him credit for admitting it, but I hope he comes out and now admits it on camera on 24/7 and apologizes. There's no excuse for this shit, this is a hurt sport.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyiusSlHDuYhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siTOPlalf0o

It's totally different, this isn't excusable. There is a massive difference between EPO and whey protein, to actually suggest that they're the same is mind-boggling.

I guess I at least give him credit for admitting it, but I hope he comes out and now admits it on camera on 24/7 and apologizes. There's no excuse for this shit, this is a hurt sport.
    I don't even know what it does to be honest, but really they could be injecting nanobots into their arms that turned them into actual terminators and if it made them destroyers in the ring who were exciting to watch I'd be all for it.

Same with sprinting. Let them take all the drugs they want, I want to see a sub 9 second world record!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't even know what it does to be honest, but really they could be injecting nanobots into their arms that turned them into actual terminators and if it made them destroyers in the ring who were exciting to watch I'd be all for it.

Same with sprinting. Let them take all the drugs they want, I want to see a sub 9 second world record!
    The point is no one man should have an advantage over the other. But for me it ruins any sport when a man is not responsible for his own feats. Usain Bolt has revolutionised athletics by consistently proving he's legit.

EPO basically works by increasing the red blood cell count. This allows you to train longer and harder than your opponent, as well as increasing recovery times. All of this allows you to be that much more on point when you enter the ring.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The point is no one man should have an unnatural advantage over the other. But for me it ruins any sport when a man is not responsible for his own feats. Usain Bolt has revolutionised athletics by consistently proving he's legit.

EPO basically works by increasing the red blood cell count. This allows you to train longer and harder than your opponent, as well as increasing recovery times. All of this allows you to be that much more on point when you enter the ring.
    correction

Thread Information