Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Joe Cronin Fights for Welterweight title in Rage in the Cage

Joe “The Show” Cronin will be returning to “Rage in the Cage” on March 30th, 2007 where he’ll be fighting for the welterweight championship title. He’ll be going up against Joe Vigil who has a fight record of (10-10-0).

Cronin has lost before to Vigil back in August of 2006 which ended up in a split decision. Needless to say, both fighters are hungry for the belt, and both have a point to prove. It’s just a matter of who’s better prepared, and who wants it most.

Bring on “The show!”

For more information on the event, visit www.RageintheCage.com or www.SubmitGear.com.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Joe Cronin Fights for Welterweight title in Rage in the Cage

Thanks for the advertisement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm trying to promote my fighter, not advertise. Where do you see me trying to sell or advertising anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Von Milash

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is a forum for discussion not a place for you to get free plugs. You have almost no posts so it is obvious you only came on here for some shameless advertisement. I hope you get banned.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SubmitGear
    I'm trying to promote my fighter, not advertise. Where do you see me trying to sell or advertising anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Von Milash
    howe 'bout the web addresses?

All you had to do was come on here and say guys, my buddy is fighting. Ever heard of him?

Van is absolutely right. cc Van. I thought the exact same thing. This thread should have been removed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some come to discuss, and some come to read. I, for example, do alot more reading than I do posting on this website (and others). So in terms of my intentions, don't assume.

Secondly, I'm contractually obligated as a sponsor to promote my fighters and their events - and that's what I'm doing. If you're not interested , DON'T READ IT!

And thirdly, if I'm pissing off the moderator and feels that I'm "abusing" the system, I'm sure he would let me know. I'll gladly stop my posts should he request it.

Quote Originally Posted by VanChilds
    This is a forum for discussion not a place for you to get free plugs. You have almost no posts so it is obvious you only came on here for some shameless advertisement. I hope you get banned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some come to discuss, and some come to read. I, for example, do alot more reading than I do posting on this website (and others). So in terms of my intentions, don't assume.

Secondly, I'm contractually obligated as a sponsor to promote my fighters and their events - and that's what I'm doing. If you're not interested , DON'T READ IT!

And thirdly, if I'm pissing off the moderator and feels that I'm "abusing" the system, I'm sure he would let me know. I'll gladly stop my posts should he request it.
    Are you serious? Your name is an ad and so are your posts. How are we 'assuming your intentions' when your second line of defense blatantly says you're contractually obligated to promote these people. Are you trying to play coy and firm at the same time?

No one cares what your job is or what your obligated to do. If you're a legit promoter then I'm sure you can find better ways than spamming a Chat Forum and getting snappy with our forum veterans when they question you.

Oh and by the way DEMOTER, I'm NOT interested and most definetly won't read into your fighters nor your 'SubmitGear'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how do they get away with being called rage in the cage? im sure cage rage wouldnt be happy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Perfect.

Have a great day. :P

Are you serious? Your name is an ad and so are your posts. How are we 'assuming your intentions' when your second line of defense blatantly says you're contractually obligated to promote these people. Are you trying to play coy and firm at the same time?

No one cares what your job is or what your obligated to do. If you're a legit promoter then I'm sure you can find better ways than spamming a Chat Forum and getting snappy with our forum veterans when they question you.

Oh and by the way DEMOTER, I'm NOT interested and most definetly won't read into your fighters nor your 'SubmitGear'.
    [/quote]

Thread Information