Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Haye vs Chisora. will it happen?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye vs Chisora. will it happen?

Really I have no respect for Chisora. First he slaps Vitali. Then he spits in Wlad face. He was the one who when after Haye. Then he cries like a bitch saying he glass me. Haye doesn't need Chisora, But Chisora damn sure needs Haye.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    No doubt erics44, Haye SHOULD win every round if he fights Chisora. Haye is without a doubt the better athlete and I would say more skilled of the two.......HOWEVER Chisora has the heart, determination, and is just an outright nutcase. Chisora is already in Haye's head which is why Haye "glassed" Dereck to begin with. To me, Haye is a mentally weak fighter...Wladimir is the youngest heavyweight Haye has ever fought....Chisora has looked good in his past 2 fights and has fought all comers. Can Chisora keep his spirits up having lost 3 in a row? Can he maintain focus and not go apeshit crazy? I don't know....but I know Haye doesn't have the "intestinal fortitude" of Chisora.

In all honesty for British boxing this fight would be epic....get Price vs Fury and Chisora vs Haye, then have the winners face off....HUGE! But I dare say I'm dreadfully tired of the antics of the British fighters of late...it's tacky to act out like hood rats. Just let your boxing be the show......oh wait, THAT'S why you act out, because your boxing sucks and you'd like for people not to notice.....well carry on I guess
    you are right haye is much better athlete

but like most whos judgement is clouded by their hate for haye you are unrealistic about how he would fair in these fights because of 1 fight haye was involved in

haye has heart

like it or not haye chisora would be a one sided beating and chisora would need to show a better chin than he has in any fight before to last the distance

down the line haye price would be a good fight

but unfortunately we will probably never see that fight
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    So two British fighters take each Klitchko brother 12 rounds, instead of getting ko'd like countless Americans, and despite this and the last good heavyweight being the British fighter Lennox Lewis, it's the Brits who can't fight? Oh and punching someone with a safety glass bottle in your hand is not glassing someone.
    Haye ran like a little punk and when he wasn't running HAYE was the one jumping into clinches and holding or falling down to the ground like Nani...as for the other fight, Vitali beat Chisora with 1 arm....you feel better now

Lennox Lewis had loads of talent, no one will deny it, he also carried himself like a gentleman and let his skill INSIDE the ring speak for his career.....Haye and Chisora Not so much...Haye is remembered for getting beaten by his shadow whilst shadow boxing and Chisora is remembered for spitting at Wlad, slapping Vitali, and getting smacked with a bottle at the post fight press conference.

As for the "glassing" comment, Chisora said that Haye had "glassed" him...I just used his words to describe what happened to him.

Chisora and Haye are only being talked about because they are fucking morons....it's not like they are any great shakes as boxers. Yeah they lasted the distance with both brothers....how many rounds did they win 4 out of 24 total? Give me a damn break. Chisora and Haye ARE on the same level IMO and they will have a good match should they decide to fight each other, but I've had enough with the histrionics of British heavyweights, from Audley "2012 Is My Year" Harrison all the way up to these punks....I've had it...show me as a fan what you can do in the ring, I've heard enough shit talking, I want to see some class (if they know what that is) in the ring.
    At least Chisora came to fight. Haye isn't on Chisora's level. Chisora didn't dodge Vitali for three years, and then come to be a lame ass. Come on, dude. You can't be that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    haye has heart
    I'm sorry. What David Haye do you know? Because we're talking about a different fella, I suppose. Because David Haye's only notable opponent was Wladmir Klitschko. And boy, didn't he show heart?

If bitching about your toe shows heart, I don't even know the sport of boxing anymore.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Slim the BoxingManiac View Post
    haye has heart
    I'm sorry. What David Haye do you know? Because we're talking about a different fella, I suppose. Because David Haye's only notable opponent was Wladmir Klitschko. And boy, didn't he show heart?

If bitching about your toe shows heart, I don't even know the sport of boxing anymore.
    unfortunately man you are another who is clouded by your hate for haye

i dislike boxers but i dont let these feelings get in the way of my judgement of their skills

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haye has heart

i dislike boxers but i dont let these feelings get in the way of my judgement of their skills
    What other side is there than what he's shown us? The side where he looks good against sub-par opponents? Don't give me that bullshit.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haye has heart

What other side is there than what he's shown us? The side where he looks good against sub-par opponents? Don't give me that bullshit.
    was he not the unified cruiser champ? did he not win the title away from home? was he not hw champ? did he not win the title away from home?

was he not willing to fight wlad in wlads boxing home? did he not give up all the advantages in the fight?

he has heart, i can see why you hate him, but be realistic

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fortunately all the Haye accomplishments pale into insignificance by his Audley farce and Wlad toegate performance.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Fortunately all the Haye accomplishments pale into insignificance by his Audley farce and Wlad toegate performance.
    I can understand how the wlad performance and the toe thing can make people think the way they do, but lets put that in perspective, how did wlad do in his first world championship fight?

How long was it before wlad fought away from home in a world championship fight?

The audley fight was a farce, the worst i have ever seen in boxing, i knew it would happen too, as did the majority of boxing fans. BUT david haye made more money out of that fight than he would have in any other fight barring the klits in germany, do you reall blame haye for that?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I can understand how the wlad performance and the toe thing can make people think the way they do, but lets put that in perspective, how did wlad do in his first world championship fight?

How long was it before wlad fought away from home in a world championship fight?

The audley fight was a farce, the worst i have ever seen in boxing, i knew it would happen too, as did the majority of boxing fans. BUT david haye made more money out of that fight than he would have in any other fight barring the klits in germany, do you reall blame haye for that?
    It sums up his heavyweight project, make a lot of money with the minimum number of fights. Cannot blame him for that but cannot give him any credit for it either.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well you have to give him some credit, he won the hw title in his second or third hw fight

And i dont know if there are many fighters would turn down 10 million to fight audley instead of maximum 1 million to fight someone like areola ( first name that came to mind as a major contender of the time)

And does it really sum up hayes hw career or does it sum up the hw division? Look who wlad is fighting this weekend

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I despair at the heavyweight division, I really do.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well you have to give him some credit, he won the hw title in his second or third hw fight

And i dont know if there are many fighters would turn down 10 million to fight audley instead of maximum 1 million to fight someone like areola ( first name that came to mind as a major contender of the time)

And does it really sum up hayes hw career or does it sum up the hw division? Look who wlad is fighting this weekend

It's ok to like Haye. He's actually exciting if and when he comes to fight. But you gotta rake him over the coals for his performance against Wlad. Not only was it disgraceful... it was downright disrespectful to the boxing fans who paid money to see the fight. If you're gonna talk the talk... you gotta at least make SOME effort to walk the walk.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haye has heart

was he not the unified cruiser champ? did he not win the title away from home? was he not hw champ? did he not win the title away from home?

was he not willing to fight wlad in wlads boxing home? did he not give up all the advantages in the fight?

he has heart, i can see why you hate him, but be realistic
    Cruiser Weight champ, yes but that is still many rungs down the ladder from being HW champ.

Heavy Weight champion, only just in name he avoided the two biggest fighters Wlad and Vitali
    Only later to be outclassed by Wlad in both the press conferences and the fight.

Even Buster Douglas, beat the undisputed HW champion, something Haye has never done.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boyla View Post

Cruiser Weight champ, yes but that is still many rungs down the ladder from being HW champ.

Heavy Weight champion, only just in name he avoided the two biggest fighters Wlad and Vitali
    Only later to be outclassed by Wlad in both the press conferences and the fight.

Even Buster Douglas, beat the undisputed HW champion, something Haye has never done.
    avoid wlad and vitali yet he fought wlad? in his boxing home?

and haye doesnt have it because he didnt equal the single biggest upset in hw boxing history?

cummon man you can do better than that cant you?

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

It's ok to like Haye. He's actually exciting if and when he comes to fight. But you gotta rake him over the coals for his performance against Wlad. Not only was it disgraceful... it was downright disrespectful to the boxing fans who paid money to see the fight. If you're gonna talk the talk... you gotta at least make SOME effort to walk the walk.
    mate i dont particularly like him as a person, and yes he deserves all of the abuse he gets for that performance

but my point is people are being daft about his skills because the dont like him

read a couple of posts above from boyla, its a typical example of a completely irrational post fueled by his hate for haye

i read in another thread someone writing chisora's performance against vitali proves that chis would beat haye? how does it? if the two were to fight only a fool would put money on chisora

Thread Information