Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  38
Dislikes Dislikes:  15
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    What Benjamin says

"Once again BuzzFeed position themselves as the progressive joke police. I stand behind David Baddiel's justification about why any subject can be the subject of a joke. The alternative is a world devoid of humour, the essential tool we use to reduce the horror of events that are beyond our control"

What Baddiel actually saidKate McCann says, "So it's acceptable to joke about raping a woman?" And Carl Benjamin says - well, shouts - "YES! ANY QUESTIONS?" The thing is Carl: you don't look like you're joking. You look like you're consumed with rage.
    1. What does this have to do with Tommy Robinson and legal bias? You blame others for 'derailing threads', but do just that.

2. Most people here think you sound angry and frustrated, but you say you aren't. Maybe he is a bit like you? Or maybe you just want him to be angry thus making you a bit of a hypocrite. I mean, he really seems more upset about belittling male issues more than anything. Oh, and media smears and lies.

Of course in a sardonic or jokey comment anything goes. But if it doesn't look like he is joking? Well, I am quite convinced that the married father is not joking when he says he wouldn't rape her. You have a humor bypass. In the old days Derek and Clive and Rik Mayall would say whatever they liked and people either laughed or turned it off. You are the forum Mary Whitehouse.

You could always ask him, politely of course too in case he is really, really angry, but you won't talk to 'nobodies'. Thus you hide behind your keyboard going 'Waah! He won't rape someone!' It is so weird.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Somebody has an agenda and cannot let it go. Also talking complete bollocks along the way.

I think your unsourced definition of fascism is flimsy and you have never explained why Robinson is a Fascist or even told us about these racist Asians who are among the worst of racists.

What you fail to understand is that people tend to be decent and tolerant, but they get upset when their good, proud homelands are forcibly turned upside down by supra statism and open borders and Labour and Tory clone fools who deny their right to democracy.

If anyone is a fascist it is anyone who wants to remain. You cannot influence or change the EU. In fact when was the last EU audit? It is unnacountable. And you chaps deny the will of the people. That is closer to fascism. That along with your own personal support of hate speech laws and penalties for jokes. That nihilism Peterson warns about is closer in you than you realize, but you mistake it for virtue.
    Umberto Eco. You need to broaden your very narrow reading. You literally just repeat the rubbish word for word you are sold by ignorant cretins like Benjamin. Look at the sheer brainwashed bubble all his followers live in as evidenced by the comments on these charlatans YouTube pages. Creepy stuff.

Didnt go yesterday had the grandkids. Absolutely full of footie thugs from the local firm surrounding and protecting him though just like Tommy's crews. Steelie wearing cunts who will kick you on the head while on the floor. Which they did in Cornwall and then some big issue chap smacked one in the gob which was funny. They also threw fish at him.

His and Tommy's victim Mentality explains a lot of the persecution complex you and many of your allies on here suffer from. His channel full of reference to him being a victim of violent anti facists.

What a joke. And you are still defending these cunts. Lol.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What Benjamin says

"Once again BuzzFeed position themselves as the progressive joke police. I stand behind David Baddiel's justification about why any subject can be the subject of a joke. The alternative is a world devoid of humour, the essential tool we use to reduce the horror of events that are beyond our control"

What Baddiel actually saidKate McCann says, "So it's acceptable to joke about raping a woman?" And Carl Benjamin says - well, shouts - "YES! ANY QUESTIONS?" The thing is Carl: you don't look like you're joking. You look like you're consumed with rage.
    1. What does this have to do with Tommy Robinson and legal bias? You blame others for 'derailing threads', but do just that.

2. Most people here think you sound angry and frustrated, but you say you aren't. Maybe he is a bit like you? Or maybe you just want him to be angry thus making you a bit of a hypocrite. I mean, he really seems more upset about belittling male issues more than anything. Oh, and media smears and lies.

Of course in a sardonic or jokey comment anything goes. But if it doesn't look like he is joking? Well, I am quite convinced that the married father is not joking when he says he wouldn't rape her. You have a humor bypass. In the old days Derek and Clive and Rik Mayall would say whatever they liked and people either laughed or turned it off. You are the forum Mary Whitehouse.

You could always ask him, politely of course too in case he is really, really angry, but you won't talk to 'nobodies'. Thus you hide behind your keyboard going 'Waah! He won't rape someone!' It is so weird.
    Bringing up Rape is his way of using violence. Rape is about violence. He is not a comedian mate he is a cunt, quite why you take it so personally is a bit weird. What do you want me to say?

'oh yes Miles you were right let's not worry about straight white blokes stopping so low in order to maintain an audience they will use victims of child abuse and jokes about rape to keep their subscribers up and their far right deep state patrons pouring the money in. Let's embrace fascists and blame the majority of the UK population who are disgusted by them and demonise them by calling them mentally ill. '

Fucking hell man. Get a life.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just watched the Alan Partridge Milky Bar Kid sketch. In it they joke about prostitution, doing the catchphrase after men ejaculate on the Milky Bar Kid and how his life turned to misery. It is called a joke. I don't think anyone was making light of male prostitution. The trouble with you Beanz is that you are politically correct and keep repeating bullshit middle class media narratives. The anti rape joke was 3 years ago! You wouldn't even know about it unless your media brought it up for you to be outraged over.

Now you are referencing your hometown, then I guess I am free to now also. I have seen plenty of footage and there certainly was violence and very immature behavior from some rather pathetic people indeed starting fights and indeed trying to shut down discourse and use of breach of the peace noise tactics to shut down debate.

Of course Sargon and his interviewers need protecting from antifa and oiks. Show us the footage of your violence because like with your racist Asians, I don't really believe you as you make things up. Video first. Here is some and there is indeed a fight and the chap deserved to be held down.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ0Nd8JhbJw

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just watched the Alan Partridge Milky Bar Kid sketch. In it they joke about prostitution, doing the catchphrase after men ejaculate on the Milky Bar Kid and how his life turned to misery. It is called a joke. I don't think anyone was making light of male prostitution. The trouble with you Beanz is that you are politically correct and keep repeating bullshit middle class media narratives. The anti rape joke was 3 years ago! You wouldn't even know about it unless your media brought it up for you to be outraged over.

Now you are referencing your hometown, then I guess I am free to now also. I have seen plenty of footage and there certainly was violence and very immature behavior from some rather pathetic people indeed starting fights and indeed trying to shut down discourse and use of breach of the peace noise tactics to shut down debate.

Of course Sargon and his interviewers need protecting from antifa and oiks. Show us the footage of your violence because like with your racist Asians, I don't really believe you as you make things up. Video first. Here is some and there is indeed a fight and the chap deserved to be held down.

Ha! one bloke wandering thru gets bundled out by the the cunt that Benjamin employs and has brought around the country and the Benji starts yelling about violence as his bouncer tries his best to goad the bloke into a fight. It's like all the questions you refuse to answer about Tommy's goons holding the Asian bloke for him as he repeatedly punches him in the head, and yet you pretend it never happened being more afraid of milkshake, exaggerating it into an acid attack. You are full of shit Miles. You are just frustrated because you and Brocks plan to get me to look as fucking stoopid as him gurning on camera never materialized. I don't understand why you can't handle someone having a different opinion to you. What a boring cunt the bloke is. And you and others subscribe to a gullible twat like that? he is clueless on nearly everything. If you were a teenager I might understand but to be quite honest most switched on youngsters could see right thru his schtick.
    Hidden Content

james16million Guest

3 attacks in one day is awful

james16million Guest

why does everyone hate tommy robinson

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha! one bloke wandering thru gets bundled out by the the cunt that Benjamin employs and has brought around the country and the Benji starts yelling about violence as his bouncer tries his best to goad the bloke into a fight. It's like all the questions you refuse to answer about Tommy's goons holding the Asian bloke for him as he repeatedly punches him in the head, and yet you pretend it never happened being more afraid of milkshake, exaggerating it into an acid attack. You are full of shit Miles. You are just frustrated because you and Brocks plan to get me to look as fucking stoopid as him gurning on camera never materialized. I don't understand why you can't handle someone having a different opinion to you. What a boring cunt the bloke is. And you and others subscribe to a gullible twat like that? he is clueless on nearly everything. If you were a teenager I might understand but to be quite honest most switched on youngsters could see right thru his schtick.
    Mine and Brocks plan? The henchmen at my beck and call? You are making yourself look very silly.

If you would like, and with Brocks permission, I will happily reveal all email exchanges, and you will find your paranoia quietened. It really is all in your head. I have mentioned that you have been raving like a wally and he has shaken his head, but otherwise, the discourse is nothing to do with the forum or you.

You need to look at the way you are carrying on and calm down. Like an inbred baby. Grow up a bit. The one sounding all angry and frustrated is you. I am the one saying you are scared to say to a man directly to his face he is racist on camera. It isn't me with a grudge against anyone who tells a politically incorrect joke. I am not calling everyone names whilst screaming 'RACISTS' at the top of my lungs. But yes, you are looking a bit stupid. Get over yourself.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by james16million View Post
    why does everyone hate tommy robinson
    Don't think they do really. It is just the establishment and whoever they can convince with their media. People like him whence how popular he was online.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mine and Brocks plan? The henchmen at my beck and call? You are making yourself look very silly.

If you would like, and with Brocks permission, I will happily reveal all email exchanges, and you will find your paranoia quietened. It really is all in your head. I have mentioned that you have been raving like a wally and he has shaken his head, but otherwise, the discourse is nothing to do with the forum or you.

You need to look at the way you are carrying on and calm down. Like an inbred baby. Grow up a bit. The one sounding all angry and frustrated is you. I am the one saying you are scared to say to a man directly to his face he is racist on camera. It isn't me with a grudge against anyone who tells a politically incorrect joke. I am not calling everyone names whilst screaming 'RACISTS' at the top of my lungs. But yes, you are looking a bit stupid. Get over yourself.
    Where have i called Benjamin a racist? Where did you get the phrase "The henchmen at your beck and call". Again you have resorted to making stuff up. Just like the angry thing. You can call me an inbred baby and ask me to calm down but it just proves the only livid fuming beetroot faced jumping up and down cartoon character is you.....See how stupid such an idea is ?

What do you want Miles? Why would you be so keen to see me confront a bloke I have absolutely no respect for and no interest in. I am frankly amazed that somebody can be so odious and yet so banal. He is a tiresome bore much like yourself.

I don't want to see your email exchanges with someone who boasted about the disgusting stuff he did . I mean can you not see the mental disconnect? These people who use victims and rape itself as a cheap way to increase their own notoriety deserve way more than a milkshake in the face. And yet here you are trying to shut down anyone who points out it out and invoking the free speech argument to get your own safe space.

What do really want? To not have me not post anymore? To destroy my business, my family, and have me locked up for punching some hooligan wannabe security guard? To stalk me like your tubby mate?

You can idolize who you want. Subscribe to them . Line their pockets and repeat their own thought as if they were your own but I don't think you are ever going to convince me that your saviours are anything but naughty boys.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where have i called Benjamin a racist? Where did you get the phrase "The henchmen at your beck and call". Again you have resorted to making stuff up. Just like the angry thing. You can call me an inbred baby and ask me to calm down but it just proves the only livid fuming beetroot faced jumping up and down cartoon character is you.....See how stupid such an idea is ?

What do you want Miles? Why would you be so keen to see me confront a bloke I have absolutely no respect for an no interest in. I am frankly amazed that somebody can be so odious and yet so banal. He is a tiresome bore much like yourself.

I don't want to see your email exchanges with someone who boasted about the disgusting stuff he did . I mean can you not see the mental disconnect? These people who use victims and rape itself as a cheap way to increase their own notoriety deserve way more than a milkshake in the face. And yet here you are trying to shut down anyone who points out it out and invoking the free speech argument to get your own safe space.

What do really want? To not have me not post anymore? To destroy my business, my family, and have me locked up for punching some hooligan wannabe security guard? To stalk me like your tubby mate?

You can idolize who you want. Subscribe to them . Line their pockets and repeat their own thought as if they were your own but I don't think you are ever going to convince me that your saviours are anything but naughty boys.
    1. 'Bootboys' is rather synonymous. Inbred baby is an off the cuff piece of sarcasm. Notice it didn't come along with the words fuck or cunt or wanker like yours do?
    2. You call a man a racist, then go and call him a racist. That was all I was suggesting. Nothing more. Many people enjoy his content.

3. Brock has done very little beyond make exaggerated claims on the Internet. Many people have. Akkad and Robinson have both spoken extensively AGAINST rape. There is no disconnect. An Internet joke is a joke the same as anywhere else.

4. I am not trying to shut you down. I am merely countering your arguments.

5. You are seemingly obsessed with Brock. Why would having a chat with someone lose you your family and business? Why couldn't you have a civil conversation? See, you seem to be angry. You are almost admitting it.

6. I idolize nobody, I just want to see Brexit happen and for democracy to exist for ordinary people.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What do you want Miles? Why would you be so keen to see me confront a bloke I have absolutely no respect for an no interest in. I am frankly amazed that somebody can be so odious and yet so banal. He is a tiresome bore much like yourself.

1. 'Bootboys' is rather synonymous. Inbred baby is an off the cuff piece of sarcasm. Notice it didn't come along with the words fuck or cunt or wanker like yours do?
    2. You call a man a racist, then go and call him a racist. That was all I was suggesting. Nothing more. Many people enjoy his content.

3. Brock has done very little beyond make exaggerated claims on the Internet. Many people have. Akkad and Robinson have both spoken extensively AGAINST rape. There is no disconnect. An Internet joke is a joke the same as anywhere else.

4. I am not trying to shut you down. I am merely countering your arguments.

5. You are seemingly obsessed with Brock. Why would having a chat with someone lose you your family and business? Why couldn't you have a civil conversation? See, you seem to be angry. You are almost admitting it.

6. I idolize nobody, I just want to see Brexit happen and for democracy to exist for ordinary people.
    Shove your numbers up yer arse

Miles free speech means I can say cunt wanker Konty Fockwock whatever I like. It is often how I speak and while you may not like it not offending you does not factor into anything. Imagine if it meant i was actually angry, after years of it I would surely be dead by now. It's convenient though to just dismiss me by using it.

2. I never called him a racist though did I? you seem to think that I must have just like you have invented this whole PC persona which in no way describes me in any way. Anyway who knows me would fall about if you called me PC.

You have no idea what Brock has done and there is no excuse for it . Stop excusing him. Stop defending him just like Carl parading around the country with another pedo apologist. Just fucking enough with it. They are disgusting cunts.

And yes you are trying to shut me down which is why you want me to go and make a fool of myself.

I am not a celebrity , a public persona or someone seeking election so stop pretending I am. I have the grandkids and will not take them to see such a cunt even though he will be up the road. I don't need to justify myself or indulge him just because you think he is so important to me or proving him or you wrong is..you are mistaken. Deluded even. I could not give a shite.

You do idolize these people. Thead after thread of them and you never even voted in the advisory (: Brexit referendum you fool.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You call everybody a racist and it is boring! So you do believe in freedom of speech? Then finally we are getting somewhere! You are growing! Soon you will be accepting that jokes exist and are fine. Good on you, Pops.

You didn't answer why talking to someone would lose you your job and family though? It does of course happen if you teach your dog a Nazi salute, but not for having a civil conversation. See, that sounds very strange. And no, I am not trying to shut you down, I have explained privately that I am not working with Al or Smashup or anyone else. I am willing to play fair, but you keep upping the stakes for some reason. It is almost as though you want the thread to be pulled with all the language and aggression to all.

Look, when it comes to Brock, you made a truce with him knowing full well what he had said, so don't play coy. If you had believed him you would not have done that. I think Brock plays mental games with people sometimes and he has views I disagree with too. Have you ever asked him about it? Maybe he is telling lies with the story or even with explanations, but you made a truce with him, so you cannot have it both ways.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cheers @Freedom.

14 dislikes in 4 minutes must be some kind of record ....

and more incoming
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Robinson is an agent of Israel

Thread Information