Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The WBO order Andrade v Saunders

Demetrius Andrade and Billy Joe Saunders are heading back to the negotiating table—only this times with the roles reversed.

A ruling handed down by the World Boxing Organization (WBO) on Tuesday proved to be a double-barrel victory for Saunders. Not only was his previously issued six-month suspension lifted, but the 30-year old Brit has been declared the mandatory challenger to his old middleweight title which now belongs to Andrade.
    According to a statement released by the WBO Championship Committee, “Based on the evidence ratifying complete fulfillment of all imposed conditions on behalf of Mr. Saunders presented before this Committee and pursuant to Section 1 subsection (c) of the WBO Regulations of World Championship Contests, we hereby terminate immediately his suspension from any WBO sanctioned contest....

rest of the story by Jake Donovan here -https://www.boxingscene.com/demetriu...by-wbo--135616
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The WBO order Andrade v Saunders

Being honest I have zero desire to sit through another Andrade poke, pose and posture main event. He and Saunders could produce a fight with all the intensity of a glass of warm milk.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It’s a good fight, could see it being a stinker but it’s relevant and both guys need it. The only thing that made me happy about the Fury-Wilder draw was remembering that bjs bet a bunch of money on Tyson to win combine that with his antics over the last while resulting in fines, the suspension and now getting the challengers share of this purse, it all couldn’t happen to a bigger knob. I didn’t see Andrades last fight so really have no pick for this one, should be a slippery fight for sure though. Neither guy has been in tough for donkeys years, should come down to who has the better preparation.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A year too late, but I hope Andrade wins.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Someone must have lined the WBOs pockets.

I also hope Andrade wins, even if he is boring af.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

Yes Warren has which is why they went quiet and waited.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

Yes Warren has which is why they went quiet and waited.
    You can always count on the sanctioning bodies to always do whats best for their wallet.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wanna see Hearn and Warren sat at the presser and the bitching to begin.
    All this youtube sniping at each other is getting boring.
    They need to go at it face to face.
    Lets be honest the only way Saunders gets the massive Canelo fight/payday is if he joins Hearn & DAZN.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Even an old Warren Irons out Eddie Remember years ago someones manager asked for their fighters money early. Confronted Frank about it and dared him to punch him. So Frank smacked him in the mouth

A fit and focused Saunders outboxes Andrade.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looks like Warren may be trying to sign Whyte

https://www.givemesport.com/1446434-...te?autoplay=on
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Billy Joe Saunders makes up with man from infamous social media video for which he was fined £100,000

The British Boxing Board of Control acted after the middleweight filmed himself provoking a drug addict to assault a passer-by

Billy Joe Saunders has reconciled with the passer-by who featured in an infamous social media video he posted last year.

The former WBO middleweight champion was fined £100,000 by the BBBofC after uploading a clip in which he taunted a drug addict by offering her “£150 of crack” in exchange for a sex act.

He then told the woman to hit a random man who happened to be walking past while calling him a “paedo,” which she did.

Now, five months later, Saunders has made up with the man and posted a more positive video with him on social media on Wednesday.

The 29-year-old invited the passer-by into his gym in Sheffield as he prepares for his upcoming fight with Demetrius Andrade and joked that they would be sparring together.

After failing a drugs test and vacating his world title in October, Billy Joe Saunders will now get the opportunity to win his belt back.

The WBO have ordered him as mandatory challenger to new champion Andrade, who he was initially supposed to defend against before testing positive last year.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/4...a-video-fined/
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Billy Joe Saunders makes up with man from infamous social media video for which he was fined £100,000

The British Boxing Board of Control acted after the middleweight filmed himself provoking a drug addict to assault a passer-by

Billy Joe Saunders has reconciled with the passer-by who featured in an infamous social media video he posted last year.

The former WBO middleweight champion was fined £100,000 by the BBBofC after uploading a clip in which he taunted a drug addict by offering her “£150 of crack” in exchange for a sex act.

He then told the woman to hit a random man who happened to be walking past while calling him a “paedo,” which she did.

Now, five months later, Saunders has made up with the man and posted a more positive video with him on social media on Wednesday.

The 29-year-old invited the passer-by into his gym in Sheffield as he prepares for his upcoming fight with Demetrius Andrade and joked that they would be sparring together.

After failing a drugs test and vacating his world title in October, Billy Joe Saunders will now get the opportunity to win his belt back.

The WBO have ordered him as mandatory challenger to new champion Andrade, who he was initially supposed to defend against before testing positive last year.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/4...a-video-fined/
    Does anybody give a flying fuck about him “making up” with some random guy. Dunno about Fake news, this is No news.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Thread Information