Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The Royal Family.

The Royal Family family are they fit for purpose are they outdated are they worth the money .
    Of late they have not covered themselves in glory Andrew it seems there life of opulence and privileged is catching up to them.
    Many years of austerity for common folk but it never affected the Royals.?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Royal Family.

The Royal family is one national institution that I do not mind privatising and they can fund themselves from the profit they allegedly make.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Utterly pointless.

An anachronism, and relic of a bygone romanticised time. Inbred, completely out of touch, Rich for no apparent reason, overprivileged braying hoorays who serve no discernible purpose.

Why do my hard earned taxes go to these scabs?

Why should that weak coward Prince Edward get into Cambridge with 2 E grades, taking the place of somebody who undoubtedly got higher grades?

Why should the jug eared tosspot Charles be Prince of Wales when he is not even Welsh? Why should he be 'given' the entire duchy of Cornwall to become a hypocritical millionaire?

Why is the Queen's money from the duchy of Lancaster, arguably owned by the British people, held in offshore tax havens?

Why do Harry and Meghan receive whopping sums of money to gad around on private jets, while lecturing us all on the environment?

Why do the extended family of hangers-on and vacuous nobodies receive money from the Sovereign Grant for doing fuck all, as far as I can see.?

Why is that absolutely thick as mince, useless waste of space child raping oligarch-loving twat Andrew on £249k a year from our tax? What is he worth millions more, where has that money come from?

Come the Revolution, I would personally guillotine the lot of them.

Apart from that, I think they do a great job, bring in tourists, are past of our national identity, provide cultural stability, inspire people, support loads of good causes
    ..... NOT!
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Utterly pointless.

An anachronism, and relic of a bygone romanticised time. Inbred, completely out of touch, Rich for no apparent reason, overprivileged braying hoorays who serve no discernible purpose.

Why should that weak coward Prince Edward get into Cambridge with 2 E grades, taking the place of somebody who undoubtedly got higher grades?

Why should the jug eared tosspot Charles be Prince of Wales when he is not even Welsh? Why should he be 'given' the entire duchy of Cornwall to become a hypocritical millionaire?

Why is the Queen's money from the duchy of Lancaster, arguably owned by the British people, held in offshore tax havens?

Why do Harry and Meghan receive whopping sums of money to gad around on private jets, while lecturing us all on the environment?

Why do the extended family of hangers-on and vacuous nobodies receive money from the Sovereign Grant for doing fuck all, as far as I can see.?

Why is that absolutely thick as mince, useless waste of space child raping oligarch-loving twat Andrew on £249k a year from our tax? What is he worth millions more, where has that money come from?

Apart from that, I think they do a great job, bring in tourists, are past of our national identity, provide cultural stability, inspire people, support loads of good causes
    ..... NOT!
    Anything else mate.🙂

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    The Royal family is one national institution that I do not mind privatising and they can fund themselves from the profit they allegedly make.
    How dare you. The queen is beyond reproach.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Shut up Boris.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shut up Boris.
    I'll have you know, I find the Queen reprehensible, but I using only those sarcasm to critique that's comment about "behind reproach". Boris Jonson is such wrong to say that thing.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don’t know but the queen on Netflix is pretty cool

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Utterly pointless.

..... NOT!
    Awesome post, though I would go easy on the Guillotine. An actual job would be a bigger wake up call for them.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Prince William is alright, he's a massive Villa fan, that's good enough for me

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Prince William is alright, he's a massive Stella fan, that's good enough for me
    Fixed it for ya 🤭

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Queen has got it spot on the other dipsticks in the family have lost wrong ones.
    I am not a Royalist as I believe everyone is as good as everyone else.
    The Royals do bring in money tourism etc but a few in the family are wrongones.
    Andrew has done them terrible damage one poor daughter may not have the privilege opulent wedding she was hoping for off the backs of the tax payers.
    The ginger guy and his actress wife moaning about privacy all again skinning the tax payers.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've been saying all along that Queen Elizabeth II can’t retire without abdication, but she can stop all of her royal duties and responsibilities should her health become a concern.

the British posters won't listen to me here that in the event that Queen Elizabeth II is too sick or weak to carry out her duties, a regent would step in as a placeholder.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've been saying all along that Queen Elizabeth II can’t retire without abdication, but she can stop all of her royal duties and responsibilities should her health become a concern.

the British posters won't listen to me here that in the event that Queen Elizabeth II is too sick or weak to carry out her duties, a regent would step in as a placeholder.
    Prince Charles will be slowly taking over her duties in the coming months.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well Master that is good news for me to hear it because she knows her limits she knows her limits and she would like to do a smooth transfer I think because why go too long and then it becomes a bit messy.

Thread Information