Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

]Lyle the funny thing was last night when I was doing my teaching demo in Flatbush Brooklyn to a class of 32 Haitians and West Africans and in the presence of two black American directors who were taking notes of my teaching strategies @Gandalf I had to participate in a brainstorming session an assignment that was given to me spontaneously to test my spontaneity as a teacher by the director who was sitting in the back Lyle get this Lyle imagine this Lyle I had to brainstorm 10 concrete effects which have reduced the level of Harmony in the United States the so-called Trump effect. Again this is CAMBA Community Development Corporation fully funded by the office of the mayor Bill de Blasio, also receiving grants from the Smithsonian Institute and Carnegie Mellon targeting only newly arrived immigrants in Brooklyn.

I was basically asked to prove to the class that the Trump Effect exists to the detriment of society. That brainstorm session was perhaps the most phony I have ever been in my entire life!

@Master @Beanz

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think they were more interested in your technique of brainstorming rather than what came out of it. There is an art to do it.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I think they were more interested in your technique of brainstorming rather than what came out of it. There is an art to do it.
    yes of course I agree with you. But ironically that was the topic that I was given and I was given the topic as if it is a 100% foregone conclusion. They didn't even bother to ask me if I believed in that particular topic they just told me that I had to prove it. In those neighborhoods it is 100% Hillary Clinton supporters and 0% Trump supporters

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    yes of course I agree with you. But ironically that was the topic that I was given and I was given the topic as if it is a 100% foregone conclusion. They didn't even bother to ask me if I believed in that particular topic they just told me that I had to prove it. In those neighborhoods it is 100% Hillary Clinton supporters and 0% Trump supporters
    It should not matter if you agreed with it or not. You show them that you can do it.

El Kabong Guest

Trump meets with Jim Brown and Kanye

One of the guys they spoke about
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Hoover

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes it was much more about what capability I had rather than the actual sincerity of the content that I gave it. But still it's like if I ask you right now to write a 1000 page essay on why walrus is a genius. 😂😂😂

El Kabong Guest

Pres signs Save Our Seas Act, to commit the US to expanded cleanup of ocean debris including 8 million tons of garbage. Pres says US will press other countries to do more as well.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Trump was really serious about the environment he should be less flippant about global warming.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/trump-...report-2018-10

El Kabong Guest

If Trump was really serious about the environment he should be less flippant about global warming.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/trump-...report-2018-10
    Oh no he DOUBTED the UN on Climate Change....OH NO!!!!

The Paris Climate Accord was a JOKE Master. Anthropogenic Global Warming is a JOKE.

Garbage in the ocean is VERY VERY REAL

I'm worried about lions, tigers, and bears...you're fooling with the Boogie man

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Master never even saw a lion or a tiger or a bear so I don't know what the hell is up his bunghole I know he went fox hunting a couple of times and he wrote on his trusty horse right down through the West Midlands to the border of Wales and up into the grampian mountains Master is a real Hunter not a punter Master lately has seemed depressed and I am worried about him his attitude lately is a very sort of subdued calm and laid-back attitude but I think he may be going through some kind of depression right now and I'm going to send him a private message right after I post this

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Pres signs Save Our Seas Act, to commit the US to expanded cleanup of ocean debris including 8 million tons of garbage. Pres says US will press other countries to do more as well.

The Pacific garbage patch is not easily seen from the sky, because the plastic is dispersed over a large area. Researchers from The Ocean Cleanup have found the patch to cover an area of 1.6 million square kilometers. The plastic concentration is estimated to be up to 100 kilograms per square kilometer in the center of the patch, going down to 10 kilograms per square kilometer in the outer parts of the patch. There is an estimate of 80,000 metric tons of plastic in the patch, totaling 1.8 trillion pieces. When accounting for the total mass, 92% of the debris found in the patch consists of objects larger than 0.5 centimeters.[8]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grea..._garbage_patch

I’ve never heard any president address this in my time it’s good to see

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

The Pacific garbage patch is not easily seen from the sky, because the plastic is dispersed over a large area. Researchers from The Ocean Cleanup have found the patch to cover an area of 1.6 million square kilometers. The plastic concentration is estimated to be up to 100 kilograms per square kilometer in the center of the patch, going down to 10 kilograms per square kilometer in the outer parts of the patch. There is an estimate of 80,000 metric tons of plastic in the patch, totaling 1.8 trillion pieces. When accounting for the total mass, 92% of the debris found in the patch consists of objects larger than 0.5 centimeters.[8]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grea..._garbage_patch

I’ve never heard any president address this in my time it’s good to see

Just 10 rivers carry 90% of plastic polluting the oceans
    https://news.sky.com/story/just-10-r...ceans-11167581

Yangtze River, China
    Hai he River, China
    Yellow River, China
    Mekong River, Various
    Pearl River - China and Vietnam
    Indus River - China, India, Pakistan
    Ganges River - India and Bangladesh
    Amur River - Russia, China
    Nile River - multiple countries
    Niger River - various countries

Huh....not a single American river....not a single river in the Western Hemisphere.....but hey we'll clean it up but get shat on for not being part of the Paris 'Feel good accomplish nothing' Accords

El Kabong Guest

When you start noticing things it's hard to stop

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All leftist cultural Marxist social justice Warrior phony outrage Brigade need to be rounded up and put in FEMA camps and tortured using electrical shocks and different kinds of sharp metal objects

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    ]Lyle the funny thing was last night when I was doing my teaching demo in Flatbush Brooklyn to a class of 32 Haitians and West Africans and in the presence of two black American directors who were taking notes of my teaching strategies @Gandalf I had to participate in a brainstorming session an assignment that was given to me spontaneously to test my spontaneity as a teacher by the director who was sitting in the back Lyle get this Lyle imagine this Lyle I had to brainstorm 10 concrete effects which have reduced the level of Harmony in the United States the so-called Trump effect. Again this is CAMBA Community Development Corporation fully funded by the office of the mayor Bill de Blasio, also receiving grants from the Smithsonian Institute and Carnegie Mellon targeting only newly arrived immigrants in Brooklyn.

I was basically asked to prove to the class that the Trump Effect exists to the detriment of society. That brainstorm session was perhaps the most phony I have ever been in my entire life!

@Master @Beanz
    Then you should have refused. Ffs.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information