Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default whats next for Carl Froch now?

what a sensational performance against Bute, didnt expect to see such a one sided performance. Froch looked really good though and matched Bute in every department. Bute couldnt take the pressure and by the 4th round it was only a matter of time till the knockout was coming. Full credit to Froch though, I dont think a lot of people would have thought he could do that.

Whats next for Froch? I really want to see him fight Kessler next, after Kesslers good performance last week I think these two need to fight again. I personally think Kessler so rematch Froch in England to make it fair, I think this is the fight Froch needs to cement his legacy as one of the greatest 168 British fighters. I personally believe last night was one of the greatest performances from a British fighter against a foreign world champion. well done Froch the new three time world champion.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: whats next for Carl Froch now?

If I were him my next move would be licking her balloon knot!!

God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

RC.JPG

God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hahaha you would in a heartbeat...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

After sorting out Rachel I would love to see Froch face Kessler again,
    and after a performance like that, he would gain revenge. That is the last time
    i ever doubt Froch again, the man is a amazing fighter, well done the Cobra.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't think Kessler fight will happen for a while, MK has gone up and I don't see Froch leaving the division anytime soon.

If I was Froch I would say 'fuck it, line up the easy and let me line my pockets!' he's had it tough and deserves to cash in for a couple of years. Somehow I imagine him going straight in to another tough fight against another top opponent, it's just the way he is.

I didn't know which way to call it. Didn't really know how good Bute was, he had fought some good guys but not elite. Was Froch on the slide? Was hard fight to predict but I knew home advantage would help. A very close fight would have probably gone to Froch but nice one he took it away from the judges.

Had £6 left in my william hill account £48 back for a Froch stoppage

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL well done mate.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's going to beat Kessler (for the second time) and then lose to Ward again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by armyash View Post
    Don't think Kessler fight will happen for a while, MK has gone up and I don't see Froch leaving the division anytime soon.

If I was Froch I would say 'fuck it, line up the easy and let me line my pockets!' he's had it tough and deserves to cash in for a couple of years. Somehow I imagine him going straight in to another tough fight against another top opponent, it's just the way he is.

I didn't know which way to call it. Didn't really know how good Bute was, he had fought some good guys but not elite. Was Froch on the slide? Was hard fight to predict but I knew home advantage would help. A very close fight would have probably gone to Froch but nice one he took it away from the judges.

Well I don´t think Kessler has decided to go up for good. The fight with Green was at a catch weight.

Second Kessler was at ringside at the fight, I know they were planning a fight with Bute, a lot of people was surprised by Froch total dominating Bute that way ( me included). Should Kessler fight Froch again I think it would be fair to have the fight in UK.

Would like to see if Kessler can handle this version of Froch, I hope we will, but I am not sure Bring it on ASAP

jon09 Guest

It's wide open for him; Pavlik, Kessler II or if Bute wants it a rematch in Montreal. I would love to see him fight Kessler in Nottingham and set up the rubber match if Froch wins.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by thewhale View Post

Well I don´t think Kessler has decided to go up for good. The fight with Green was at a catch weight.

Second Kessler was at ringside at the fight, I know they were planning a fight with Bute, a lot of people was surprised by Froch total dominating Bute that way ( me included). Should Kessler fight Froch again I think it would be fair to have the fight in UK.

Would like to see if Kessler can handle this version of Froch, I hope we will, but I am not sure Bring it on ASAP
    I'm not sure kess was there to set up a match with bute as much as a rematch with froch, since he picked froch to win.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by thewhale View Post

I didnt know that about Kessler vs Green, thanks.

It would definitely be fair to have the fight in the UK, Froch has travelled more than enough. A fired up Froch could definitely get revenge but would still be a tough fight.

For his own sake I'd like to see Froch chill out but it's his life and he has built an amazing legacy already he will want to add to it. He may have lost a couple but for me proved more than some prove with a win. Heart, courage and a never say quit attitude. losing widely on points, he doesn't resign himself to defeat with a big payday he keeps pressing forward believing he can win. I hope even all the non Brits on here appreciate what a fighter he is. May not be the prettiest to watch but he is a true fighter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know B-Hop just lose to Chad at 175. But I'm from Philly, so I got to ask. Why not B-Hop? B-Hop might can make Froch the most money of his career.

2nd, what about a rematch with Dirrell? Dirrell win was very close.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Live View Post
    I know B-Hop just lose to Chad at 175. But I'm from Philly, so I got to ask. Why not B-Hop? B-Hop might can make Froch the most money of his career.

2nd, what about a rematch with Dirrell? Dirrell win was very close.
    For me Hopkins would be very risky, Froch would do well to use his pressure and his great fitness levels would help him too but Hopkins is a crafty fighter, Froch doesn't always perform well against boxer types so yes it would be a good payday but could spell a short title reign. Also Hopkins would have to travel, maybe something he would be wiling to to do at this stage after losing to Dawson but I wouldn't advise Froch to travel for it. I can see where you are coming from though. I would pick Froch to win but would be a big risk to take.

Dirrell? now that's another matter. That was an excellent, close fight it could have gone either way at the end. No controversy for me as it depends on how you score fights. I'm sure Froch promised Dirrell a rematch, and he deserves one, he might feel obliged to honour that promise now that the super 6 is over and he has a title again. A very tough fight, 50/50. Again Froch is champ is going to travel for it. hmmmm. Would be a good match, also very risky.

I think Froch deserves to feast on a easy challenge or 2 for the rest of the year then go for it next year. There's a lot of fights out there for him right now.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He has an option unless the Bute rematch clause was immediate. Top 15 in 90 to 110 days. His win bumps Stevenson into the mandatory position.

Thread Information