Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Three wishes - not my gag

Three men are travelling the world together. In the jungles of Farekamega they come across an old temple. Inside is a magic lamp. Excitedly the three friends gather round the lamp and rub it. Sure enough, out pops a genie.

Now this is a very kind genie so he says "I shall give EACH of you three wishes". The three friends confer excitedly for a moment, then the first man steps forward.

"I wish I had a billion dollars!" he says. The genie nods, and asks him to check his bank account balance on his phone - and sure enough there it is. The second man steps forward.

"I wish I was the richest man ever!" he cries. The genie nods, and when he checks his account, sure enough, he's richer than Bezos. The third man steps forward.

"I wish my right arm would spin clockwise really fast and never stop." The genie nods, and his right arm begins to rotate clockwise at a high speed.

It continues - the first man wishes that he would be healthy and fit, the second man that he would stay young and fit and healthy forever. The genie nods and the two men admire their new muscular physiques. The third man steps forward again.

"I wish that my left arm would spin anti-clockwise really fast and never stop." The genie nods and the mans left arm begins to rotate in the opposite direction to his right.

The first man steps forward. "I wish I had the most beautiful and amazing woman in the world to be my wife." The genie nods and a beautiful woman is instantly taking his arm.

The second man steps forward again. "I wish that I had the power to attract any woman I desire to me." The genie nods and the first man's wife immediately begins eyeing him up behind the first man's back.

The third man comes forward for the last time. "I wish that my head would bob back and forward like a pigeon really fast and never stop." The genie nods and the man's head begins to bob back and forward like a pigeon at some speed.

The genie speaks "You have been given three wishes - but I charge you to never forget the greatest magic of all, the one that brought you here. Friendship!" With that the genie disappears with a puff of smoke.

The three men disperse to go and enjoy their lives. Years later the first man realises that they have forgotten the genie's final advice and calls up the other two to meet and talk about old times. They agree to go to the pub they used to go to together.

They all sit down with a drink and the first man says, "What a life it's been, lads. I've invested wisely, made my billion dollars into much more, and my wife keeps me happy and satisfied."

The second man says, "Yes, truly brilliant. I have more money than I can spend and have wiped out diseases by donating my vast wealth. And your wife, yes, she's truly spectacular."

The third man looks from one to the other, his arms spinning, his head bobbing, his drink untouched in front of him. "Lads," he sighs, "I think I fucked up."
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Three wishes - not my gag

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Three men are travelling the world together. In the jungles of Farekamega they come across an old temple. Inside is a magic lamp. Excitedly the three friends gather round the lamp and rub it. Sure enough, out pops a genie.

Now this is a very kind genie so he says "I shall give EACH of you three wishes". The three friends confer excitedly for a moment, then the first man steps forward.

"I wish I had a billion dollars!" he says. The genie nods, and asks him to check his bank account balance on his phone - and sure enough there it is. The second man steps forward.

"I wish I was the richest man ever!" he cries. The genie nods, and when he checks his account, sure enough, he's richer than Bezos. The third man steps forward.

"I wish my right arm would spin clockwise really fast and never stop." The genie nods, and his right arm begins to rotate clockwise at a high speed.

It continues - the first man wishes that he would be healthy and fit, the second man that he would stay young and fit and healthy forever. The genie nods and the two men admire their new muscular physiques. The third man steps forward again.

"I wish that my left arm would spin anti-clockwise really fast and never stop." The genie nods and the mans left arm begins to rotate in the opposite direction to his right.

The first man steps forward. "I wish I had the most beautiful and amazing woman in the world to be my wife." The genie nods and a beautiful woman is instantly taking his arm.

The second man steps forward again. "I wish that I had the power to attract any woman I desire to me." The genie nods and the first man's wife immediately begins eyeing him up behind the first man's back.

The third man comes forward for the last time. "I wish that my head would bob back and forward like a pigeon really fast and never stop." The genie nods and the man's head begins to bob back and forward like a pigeon at some speed.

The genie speaks "You have been given three wishes - but I charge you to never forget the greatest magic of all, the one that brought you here. Friendship!" With that the genie disappears with a puff of smoke.

The three men disperse to go and enjoy their lives. Years later the first man realises that they have forgotten the genie's final advice and calls up the other two to meet and talk about old times. They agree to go to the pub they used to go to together.

They all sit down with a drink and the first man says, "What a life it's been, lads. I've invested wisely, made my billion dollars into much more, and my wife keeps me happy and satisfied."

The second man says, "Yes, truly brilliant. I have more money than I can spend and have wiped out diseases by donating my vast wealth. And your wife, yes, she's truly spectacular."

The third man looks from one to the other, his arms spinning, his head bobbing, his drink untouched in front of him. "Lads," he sighs, "I think I fucked up."
    ha ha haha ha ha ha I like it

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good joke, Mark. I read it all and thought the punchline was good. I also think there is a deep philosophical statement in there too.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Good joke, Mark. I read it all and thought the punchline was good. I also think there is a deep philosophical statement in there too.
    Yes the second man is fucking the first man's wife and so first man is not truly happy and is as sad as the 3rd man.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information