Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson will outbox Wilder..

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I think Fury will do well early on. But Wilder is a cold shark like athlete. He will launch his attacks when the seal is in position and that is one seriously big blubbery seal. Once the blubber is torn the seal is to be consumed in a bloody rampage.
    This seal is a much better swimmer.

This seal is a Leopard seal.

The blubber will help fury deflect the weak jabs and average movement from Wilder..Fury will drag the polar bear deep to serious depths where the pain and stress of global warming and no easy prey has diminished his skills to climb above the water level for that extra gasp of air.

Fury via easy decision.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Imp is correct. Primo carnera and pound-for-pound King have about 75% of the story straight. I have been very clear that Tyson Fury will knockout Deontay Wilder in the seventh front with a tremendous uppercut. I'm not going to say how tremendous because I could get in trouble again like when I first mentioned it last month about the force of that uppercut from the Giant. just now when I said easy decision on points I was only saying it to show that that is the very least that will happen at the very least it will be a decision on points but that that is if Fury somehow misses that uppercut in the 7th round which he will not miss but if he misses it then pound-for-pound King and Primo carnera are all pulling together I'll money to bet on one of those two outcomes either points easy decision on points for Tyson Fury or stone cold uppercut from hell and the 7th round ending Deontay Wilder

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Either fury or wilder will win on points, one of them will win by stoppage, it will end on a cut, be a draw, or one of them will get disqualified. Brock and I are pooling together our life savings to bet on it, we have an inside source who works security at the Barclays centre.

You can do that..... and Brock will STILL get it wrong.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Either fury or wilder will win on points, one of them will win by stoppage, it will end on a cut, be a draw, or one of them will get disqualified. Brock and I are pooling together our life savings to bet on it, we have an inside source who works security at the Barclays centre.

You can do that..... and Brock will STILL get it wrong.
    Tyson Fury NC {no contest} round 7

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hahah I forgot no contest too. Maybe Tyson has been eating more boar meat, that’s actually not a highly unlikely outcome even if Brock’s original pick comes true

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can see a scenario where he dirty boxes Wilder makes it ugly but effective. But at some point Wilders speed will catch up, Tyson will get nailed and try to bluff through but he'll get caught. Can't see Wilder letting it go 12, be himself clumsily draped over the rope being waved off or yelling like a lunatic after he sleeps Tyson.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Imp is correct. Primo carnera and pound-for-pound King have about 75% of the story straight. I have been very clear that Tyson Fury will knockout Deontay Wilder in the seventh front with a tremendous uppercut. I'm not going to say how tremendous because I could get in trouble again like when I first mentioned it last month about the force of that uppercut from the Giant. just now when I said easy decision on points I was only saying it to show that that is the very least that will happen at the very least it will be a decision on points but that that is if Fury somehow misses that uppercut in the 7th round which he will not miss but if he misses it then pound-for-pound King and Primo carnera are all pulling together I'll money to bet on one of those two outcomes either points easy decision on points for Tyson Fury or stone cold uppercut from hell and the 7th round ending Deontay Wilder
    Ók, let me get this straight. You want to bet either of your 2 scenarios against 2 scenarios of mine? Or do you want to bet your 2 scenarios against any other scenarios?
    Either way , I’m happy to take the bet, just let me know .
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Another reason I give the edge to Wilder, this one probably not shared by many though...... fight plan preparation.

From Fury's side, what's he gonna do? He's already a better boxer than Wilder. He knows Wilder can be wild. He knows about the punching power. Fury will be Fury. He'll try to confound Wilder with his awkwardness, making the fight ugly, trying to avoid the bombs. Does he have something special in store for Wilder that Wilder hasn't already seen on tape, if his team is doing its homework? No.

How 'bout Wilder? Does anyone really think Wilder's team is going to just let him go out there and throw his "windmills" at someone who will be as unorthodox as any Wilder has faced? That the possibility that Wilder is getting ready for a different fight hasn't been incorporated into the fight plan by now? Wilder himself must know he's not going in there against someone who's going to trade with him. Sure, there are things that are ingrained in Wilder's boxing nature. Tiger ain't going to change his stripes. But my point is Wilder has more to gain by preparing for Fury than the other way around.

It's a bit of a strange way of thinking.... but IMO it's possible.

Head games I throw out the window. Wilder has looked like a terrible trash-talker next to Fury, but believe me that will have ZERO bearing on the fight.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sugar Ray Leonard defeated Marvin Hagler by using head games. Muhammad Ali defeated George Foreman by using head games. Tyson Fury defeated Wladimir Klitschko by using head games.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hahah I forgot no contest too. Maybe Tyson has been eating more boar meat, that’s actually not a highly unlikely outcome even if Brock’s original pick comes true
    breaking news from one of my security guard Friends at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Tyson Fury is going to eat contaminated meat and takes his urine test right before the fight he will not be allowed into the ring. They will be a double controversy to try to balance it out and Wilder will get caught using some kind of substance inside of his gloves either that or on the hand wraps. They will be a big brawl outside the ring maybe in one of the dressing rooms someone will get severely injured. The police will be called in. This is going to be more of a scene than Tyson Holyfield 2 @TitoFan @p4pking @Alpha @Primo Carnera

this is serious the security guard has been working at Barclays Center since 1993 and he has a lot of inside knowledge because since he is in with the security crowd in Vegas as well as in New York he has a lot of very high confidential connections with the security guards and of course they have to orchestrate something and be ready for a pre-planned kind of false flag event and this is going to be really big he said

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sugar Ray Leonard defeated Marvin Hagler by using head games because Hagler stupidly chose the wrong strategy against Leonard. He had the size and strength advantage... and chose to finesse. Muhammad Ali defeated George Foreman by using head games with a good sound strategy, by taking advantage of the big brute's belief that he could just blast Ali out of the ring. Tyson Fury defeated Wladimir Klitschko by using head games because Wladimir was a walking poster boy for begging to be psyched out by someone like Fury. Yes..... he's the only one from your list who got defeated by head games.
    But that's ok. We all know Y.D.K.S.A.B.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

breaking news from one of my security guard Friends at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Tyson Fury is going to eat contaminated meat and takes his urine test right before the fight he will not be allowed into the ring. They will be a double controversy to try to balance it out and Wilder will get caught using some kind of substance inside of his gloves either that or on the hand wraps. They will be a big brawl outside the ring maybe in one of the dressing rooms someone will get severely injured. The police will be called in. This is going to be more of a scene than Tyson Holyfield 2 @TitoFan @p4pking @Alpha @Primo Carnera

this is serious the security guard has been working at Barclays Center since 1993 and he has a lot of inside knowledge because since he is in with the security crowd in Vegas as well as in New York he has a lot of very high confidential connections with the security guards and of course they have to orchestrate something and be ready for a pre-planned kind of false flag event and this is going to be really big he said

Stick to threads about shit and anuses.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Goddam Tito, WTF, how is one out of three so bad?

Plus furthermore, wait for it,.....

H.D.L.G.F.P.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just making my point that the other two weren't due to head games and, furthermore.... just 'cause Fury psyched out Timid Wlad doesn't mean he'll automatically do the same to Wilder.

If he beats him he beats him..... fine. It won't be because Wilder cowers and throws 4 punches a round.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

okay I'm actually going to be middle of the road on this maybe I learned it from you ;-) but 50% now I have to agree with you that all the trash talkin and all the psyching out probably goes mostly out the window at the opening bell and the butterflies in the stomach and you throw a couple of punches and you use a little footwork and you get hit with a shot or two and it's just probably right back to business and boxing Basics and there are hardly anything probably left over in your mind about the side jobs and the trash talks

but on the other hand Tito you have to remember that in the ring they can also say stuff to each other like Ali used to do whisper stuff in people's ears and say stuff while you're hitting him but after he hits you you say is that all you got etc etc the trash talk and doesn't stop at the opening bell and neither does the psych job. Do you remember the faces that Tyson Fury was making all night long in the ring against Klitschko. You could see it visibly get under Klitschko skin round by round so yes it's still occurs during the fight as well

Also quit posting in the boxing thread Tito and stick to your specialty which is beef and beef and more beef you know the tainted kind 😎😋

Thread Information