Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Worst medical thing you have experienced

Lucky you are here by the sounds of it, I know people who have died from the flu one in his 20's too.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Also, I got hit by a car while I was riding a bike. Went head first into the cars windsheild and damn near took my nose off. My nose was but back on skin from behind my ear, they then took skin from my thigh and covered the back of my ear. Had over three hundred stitches above the neck alone. Broke every bone in my right hand along with a fractured neck and broken ribs. Also got hit by shrapnel
    Man thats harsh shit to go through! Glad you are ok.
    Thanks Andre it's been a long time since that shit happened don't know why I've been thinking about it. Most of the scars are light so it doesn't bother me as much but my right hand has never been 100% but then again what is

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lucky you are here by the sounds of it, I know people who have died from the flu one in his 20's too.
    To be honest @Andre I had 2 other occasions that required intervention to bring me back. One time I got those paddles to the chest. I seriously did have a near death experience that involved lights and voices. I know a lot of shit happens in your brain with trauma etc so I can't say with complete certainly it was God speaking but I never forgot it

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Once @walrus lost a huge dildo in my anus and I had to have it cut out of my stomach. Other than that, nothing serious really.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Once @walrus lost a huge dildo in my anus and I had to have it cut out of my stomach. Other than that, nothing serious really.
    I didn't lose it I pushed it way up cause you were being a cunt that night

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And @p4pking I warned you that night that dildo was to big but you just kept saying harder, deeper and faster.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ingrowing hair in coccyx area. Got infected lead to abscess. Fucking agony resulting in me being immobile at home. Luckily my parents came round as I wasn't answering the phone - couldn't get to the fucker as I was in that much pain by the slightest movement. Rushed in for surgery to drain the fucker - they cut a chunk out of your arse to do this.

Was off work 9 weeks.

To be fair I had ignored it when it kept swelling up over the years - I'd assumed I just kept bruising it when I used to play in goal.

I never ignore anything now
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Ingrowing hair in coccyx area. Got infected lead to abscess. Fucking agony resulting in me being immobile at home. Luckily my parents came round as I wasn't answering the phone - couldn't get to the fucker as I was in that much pain by the slightest movement. Rushed in for surgery to drain the fucker - they cut a chunk out of your arse to do this.

Was off work 9 weeks.

To be fair I had ignored it when it kept swelling up over the years - I'd assumed I just kept bruising it when I used to play in goal.

I never ignore anything now
    Dude it's crazy how that shit happens I had a friend who had a tooth infection and ended up in the same situation you did, almost dead. Scary shit

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep if the things burst inside you you are in deep shit.

I didn't know this till afterwards thank god
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Worse thing I cant remember, when I was about 5 was I saw what I thought was little grey and white mountains in the block of land a few up from my aunts place that had magically appeared over night. I ran in there to find the hot coals under the ash hills and then burst all the blisters on the bottom of my feet on a dirt road running back to my aunts maybe screaming or some shit. And that was the easy part.The day thank fuck is blurry but involved scrubbing, the months ahead included a morphine addiction then learning to walk straight again as my arches fell and I got into a bad habit with one side that the old style 40's to 60's doctor actually slapped out of me,that I can remember,He was right too habit after months of avoiding pain made me lop sided and it all worked out fine.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Worse thing I cant remember, when I was about 5 was I saw what I thought was little grey and white mountains in the block of land a few up from my aunts place that had magically appeared over night. I ran in there to find the hot coals under the ash hills and then burst all the blisters on the bottom of my feet on a dirt road running back to my aunts maybe screaming or some shit. And that was the easy part.The day thank fuck is blurry but involved scrubbing, the months ahead included a morphine addiction then learning to walk straight again as my arches fell and I got into a bad habit with one side that the old style 40's to 60's doctor actually slapped out of me,that I can remember,He was right too habit after months of avoiding pain made me lop sided and it all worked out fine.
    Holy shit that is frickin intense Andre you are talking pure unadulterated pain on that one. Not cool for a 5 year old kid to have to go through

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Honestly for as stupid and reckless as I was I skated by fairly unscathed. I had the tendons in my right hand slashed around 17 and had reconstruction and rehabbing the hand for years. Even today pinky and ring finger are often stiff and effected by cold weather. Had a hell of a harelip as an infant and had plastic surgery. Now I just look like I was in a Mexican knife fight with a perfect jagged Z scar on me upper lip . Half a dozen broken bones and few concussions..a near death reaction to Penicillin once but nothing "lingering" or lasting thankfully.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I had about 5 or 6 teeth pulled as they were growing in the direction of the pallet of my mouth. Overcrowding. Apparently it can be fatal if the teeth puncher that area. Had a skill saw accident and cut deep into my right hand. Had over 80 stitches and 8 pins to hold it together. Funnily enough my hand has serious effects. The thumb doesn't bend fully but maybe has 95% use.

I usually take my kids to the skate park and try to show off on a bmx I brought last year. I'm not great but I can pull a few tricks. I missed going a few weeks ago and when we turned up last week some of the regulars were saying "Did you see what happened to Jeff last week?" Apparently one of the other dads was trying to jump from one bowl to the other like I normally do and bailed breaking his pelvis in 2 places. I'm kind of worried about getting injured myself now.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I had about 5 or 6 teeth pulled as they were growing in the direction of the pallet of my mouth. Overcrowding. Apparently it can be fatal if the teeth puncher that area. Had a skill saw accident and cut deep into my right hand. Had over 80 stitches and 8 pins to hold it together. Funnily enough my hand has serious effects. The thumb doesn't bend fully but maybe has 95% use.

I usually take my kids to the skate park and try to show off on a bmx I brought last year. I'm not great but I can pull a few tricks. I missed going a few weeks ago and when we turned up last week some of the regulars were saying "Did you see what happened to Jeff last week?" Apparently one of the other dads was trying to jump from one bowl to the other like I normally do and bailed breaking his pelvis in 2 places. I'm kind of worried about getting injured myself now.
    Jesus dude, skill saw deep into the hand , my balls just ran cold.

I can explain it.

Thread Information