Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Is Not Far Off... Believe ME!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default This Is Not Far Off... Believe ME!!!!

So I was thinking about how PBF gets shredded because he carefully matches himself, but yet PAC gets the gate pass.

Clottey- Not an offensive fighter TOP RANK PROMOTED
    Cotto- Obliterated by loaded wraps and then in a life and death war with Clottey-TOP RANK
    Margarito- Disgraced and brutally Knocked out by Mosely and suspended and looked lackluster in his return bout for a JMW title at a catchweight, complete sham- TOP RANK
    Mosely- Mayweather humiliates him after an exciting 2nd round lays a goose egg against Mora- Had to abandon Golden Boy to get fight

JMM III- PBF humiliates him and loses every second of every round and was proven to be ineffective over 135

Now for the ridiculous scam of them all.....

Roach and Arum will match PAC VS JCCjr for his Middleweight trinket so he can have his 11 weight class title.. JCCjr is terrible but the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ this fight would make is obscene and Uncle BOB will sell this garbage as some perceived threat yet again when we Know if Junior weighed 200lbs he wouldnt stand a chance... MARK MY WORDS! These scam artists will pass this off as something grandiose

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: This Is Not Far Off... Believe ME!!!!

Excellent post. I totally agree with you, but you are now going to blacklisted as a hater. Facts are facts, but people don't want to hear any slurs on Manny Pac.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great, just what the forum needs, another Pac-Floyd pissing contest, sadly this thread will get 300 replies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Excellent post. I totally agree with you, but you are now going to blacklisted as a hater. Facts are facts, but people don't want to hear any slurs on Manny Pac.
    Didnt think I got bumped off the list

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock View Post
    So I was thinking about how PBF gets shredded because he carefully matches himself, but yet PAC gets the gate pass.
    Until a couple days ago I hadn't been on the forum in a long time. Has Manny really gotten a pass here on his post-Cotto fights? He definitely gets plently shredded in Ring Mag and its website for it. I know there are a lot of blind Manny fans who otherwise aren't really fans of the sport but I thought among actual fight fans this was relatively uncontroversial.

IMO, the fightmaking for both of them has been bad but PBF's recent fights have actually appeared more competitive in advance of actually happening than Manny's have (especially in instances where he's fought someone else's leftovers -- Marg, Mosley, JMM).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Clottey- Not an offensive fighter TOP RANK PROMOTED
    Cotto- Obliterated by loaded wraps and then in a life and death war with Clottey-TOP RANK
    Margarito- Disgraced and brutally Knocked out by Mosely and suspended and looked lackluster in his return bout for a JMW title at a catchweight, complete sham- TOP RANK
    Mosely- Mayweather humiliates him after an exciting 2nd round lays a goose egg against Mora- Had to abandon Golden Boy to get fight

JMM III- PBF humiliates him and loses every second of every round and was proven to be ineffective over 135

Now for the ridiculous scam of them all.....

Roach and Arum will match PAC VS JCCjr for his Middleweight trinket so he can have his 11 weight class title.. JCCjr is terrible but the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ this fight would make is obscene and Uncle BOB will sell this garbage as some perceived threat yet again when we Know if Junior weighed 200lbs he wouldnt stand a chance... MARK MY WORDS! These scam artists will pass this off as something grandiose
    Good post and i couldn't agree more. We need to stick together and fight back!
    Hidden Content
    Records are for DJ's - Dan 'The outlaw' Hardy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by shza View Post
    Until a couple days ago I hadn't been on the forum in a long time. Has Manny really gotten a pass here on his post-Cotto fights? He definitely gets plently shredded in Ring Mag and its website for it. I know there are a lot of blind Manny fans who otherwise aren't really fans of the sport but I thought among actual fight fans this was relatively uncontroversial.

IMO, the fightmaking for both of them has been bad but PBF's recent fights have actually appeared more competitive in advance of actually happening than Manny's have (especially in instances where he's fought someone else's leftovers -- Marg, Mosley, JMM).
    Its the Top Rank circus plain and simple.

a year and a half ago when Foreman destroyed Santos, Roach said no way in heck Manny would go higher than 147 so there would be no fight with Foreman, because of the size, reach and movement of Yuri. But after Margarito suspension is lifted Manny, Roach and Arum are all about fighting a Big, Tall JMW for that farce of a 10th title. Because Margarito wouldnt stick and move or Jab. He was going to be found all night moving forward into Pacs wheel house..

Complete crap!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by shza View Post

I don't think anyone is over the moon about Pacquiao's post-Cotto opponents. However, the perception is that he is always trying to make the fight with Mayweather happen and that he's kind of treading water until it happens because he is in a division in which the money-making opponents are aging veterans who don't pose a significant threat to him. He also I think gets a bit of a free pass because his resume and his accomplishments have been so significant to this point, while Mayweather is seen as having a more dubious resume.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm all for it. I got Chavez Jr by mid-round stoppage

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just compare Pac's resume of the last 5 years to Mayweathers. No contest

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with some of the things you put JT...

However I do give Pac credit for the Cotto fight and the Hatton fight.
    Yes Cotto had some close rounds with Clottey but even then Cotto has proved that he's still world class. Hatton was 2 fights removed from his loss to PBF so for me some credit is due there. Again this is just me.

Other than that though not much to pick from I mean the Solis, Diaz, Clottey, ODLH, Tony & SSM fights were/are just a farce. IMO he has fought 3 top opponents Cotto, Hatton & JMM those for me are 3 outstanding opponents.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i no longer know if these threads are piss takes or not

perhaps im too old for this youthful homour
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

its hard not to be a blind ANYBODY fan, isnt it? I think the definition of a fan is a blind admirer. Well you can be aware of your hero's weak points, but you sure as hell dont wanna focus too intently on them now, do you? Therefore it's easy for me to understand a Mayweather fan or a Pac fan, and dont see what all the fan-bashing is about. A Pac fan is not a Pacroid, and a May fan is not a ^$%#$ (fill in the blank).

YOu can idolize whoever you wish. Its what makes the world go round. And DLA helps it to spin a bit too, in its orbit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have my own version here actually, but I think the circumstance play a great role when pac fought a less competitive fight.

1. Clottey instead of jumping into Shane -- circumstance: Shane is scheduled to fight then unbeaten Berto.
    2. Margarito instead of JMM, Bradley -- circumstance: Toprank - GBP fued is at its peak during those times. For Bradley, he was scheduled to fight Devon Alexander, and the guy is not marketably big at that time.
    3. JMM instead of Martinez -- I guess this fight would be huge, but I still think that pacman fighting Martinez at 153lbs will be the greatest challenge out there for pac -- even greater than Floyd.

I mayself will join the pac haters here to condemn pac and toprank if the fight between pac and Chaver jr. will happen next year...

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post
    I agree with some of the things you put JT...

However I do give Pac credit for the Cotto fight and the Hatton fight.
    Yes Cotto had some close rounds with Clottey but even then Cotto has proved that he's still world class. Hatton was 2 fights removed from his loss to PBF so for me some credit is due there. Again this is just me.

Other than that though not much to pick from I mean the Solis, Diaz, Clottey, ODLH, Tony & SSM fights were/are just a farce. IMO he has fought 3 top opponents Cotto, Hatton & JMM those for me are 3 outstanding opponents.
    which points do you agree with?

I think its utter shit, JT sounds no more than 15 years old
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Thread Information