Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Tyson Fury and Hughie blame failed drugs tests on eating a WHOLE BO

Tyson Fury and his cousin Hughie set to blame failed drugs tests on eating a WHOLE BOAR every week

Tyson Fury and his cousin Hughie will claim they failed a drugs test because they ate a whole boar - guts and all- EVERY WEEK.

The 6ft 9in heavyweight, 28, faces a National Anti-Doping Panel next month where is accused of taking banned anabolic steroid nandrolone to enhance his performance, which he strongly denies.

Fury’s boxing licence was suspended last year and he voluntarily gave up his WBA, WBO and IBO belts.

But Fury, who has previously admitted to taking cocaine, is set to argue he failed the test due to contaminated offal from his weekly boar - which he consumes with fellow bower relation Hughie.

UKAD director of communications Emily Robinson told the Daily Mail: "UK Anti-Doping is unable to comment on ongoing cases."

Unbeaten Fury has been out of boxing as he deals with mental health problems since beating Wladimir Klitschko in November 2015 to unify the world heavyweight titles.

He vacated his belts and had his boxing license revoked by the British Boxing Board of Control, and had to abandon plans to return in May as his ban remained in place.

The former world heavyweight champion has claimed he could be back in the ring as soon as July, saying he will be on the undercard for Billy Joe Saunders' world title fight.

The Furys would not be the first people to use meat as mitigation for illegal drug taking.

Chinese Judo Olympic gold medalist Tong Wen was cleared after testing positive for steroid use in 2009 due to pork chops.

Cyclist Alberto Contador was also saved by meat as beef steaks were blamed for clenbuterol being found in his system.

Last week, Hughie pulled out of his title fight against WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker with a back injury.

Tyson Fury and his cousin Hughie set to blame failed drugs tests on eating a WHOLE BOAR every week
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, all I can say is I totally respect their taste in food. Wild Boar is fucking delicious, and very lean and nutritious to!

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury and Hughie blame failed drugs tests on eating a WHOLE BO

I believe them, especially Tyson. Look at the size of the cunt. He wipes its arse and shoves it in whole.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Didn't that American sprinter from back in the day (Dennis ? ? ?) get off from a drugs ban by claiming he tested positive because he shagged his bird 20 times and drank 6 bottles of bud the night before the test?

I like that one better than dodgy meat.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How many hedgehogs do you think he would have to eat a week to get the same effect?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you test positive then you test positive. It doesn't matter what excuse you come up with or at least it shouldn't. Are they going to get banned?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Well, all I can say is I totally respect their taste in food. Wild Boar is fucking delicious, and very lean and nutritious to!
    It's also probably the least likely food on earth to make you fail a drugs test..surely? I mean fuck knows what farmers put into half the meat we eat from supermarkets but wild game?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sounds legit to me. Nothing to see here.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It's also probably the least likely food on earth to make you fail a drugs test..surely? I mean fuck knows what farmers put into half the meat we eat from supermarkets but wild game?
    There's your answer. Wild would imply just that I would assume. 2 year bans coming up?

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    There's your answer. Wild would imply just that I would assume. 2 year bans coming up?
    i would think if fury was to get banned, no idea if he would or not, then they might possibly back date it to whenever he stopped fighting and that would line up pretty well with his recovery from his "mental health problems", it would be a funny coincidence :S...

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    i would think if fury was to get banned, no idea if he would or not, then they might possibly back date it to whenever he stopped fighting and that would line up pretty well with his recovery from his "mental health problems", it would be a funny coincidence :S...
    That's what I would also think but the UK seemed to hand out heavy suspensions (which is good).

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From hence forth they shall be known as 'The Fat and the Furyless'.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Yeah, the wild boar must have Prozac in it too.
    They want your @$$ beat because upsets make news. News brings about excitement, excitement brings about ratings. The objective is to bring you up to the tower and tear your @$$ down. And if you don't believe that, you're crazy.

Roy Jones, Jr. "What I've Learned," Esquire 2003

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Reminds me of the old Asterix books when the fat one scoffed the Boar at the end.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fury is just a piss taking bastard

and I saw a hedgehog last night in the middle of the road, had to break hard
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Thread Information