Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Technology effecting our lives thread

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I think Walrus and Beans have a secret truce and they are trying to fake me out
    I would rather stick a garden fork in my eye than spend any time with the bloke be honest, but I have no desire to upset your truce. Miles will not be happy once he finishes pouring out the Dom Perignon for his cat on the advice of the same vet that sold him shale gas pills to make his farts more environmentally friendly and save money on the gas bill though.
    That is a bit sick, I would spend time with anyone to avoid the garden fork in the eye, that really hurts but whatever floats ur boat

Whoa hang on... here comes the humour Police

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Walrus and Beans have a secret truce and they are trying to fake me out
    I would rather stick a garden fork in my eye than spend any time with the bloke be honest, but I have no desire to upset your truce. Miles will not be happy once he finishes pouring out the Dom Perignon for his cat on the advice of the same vet that sold him shale gas pills to make his farts more environmentally friendly and save money on the gas bill though.
    That is a bit sick, I would spend time with anyone to avoid the garden fork in the eye, that really hurts but whatever floats ur boat

Whoa hang on... here comes the humour Police

gtfo I just posted a link to either a super secret Chinese rocket or aliens we are discussing important things

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ern-China.html

An object was filmed lighting up the sky like a massive torch last night in China
    Residents were baffled as they wondered if aliens were visiting the country
    An expert claimed the footage could be showing the trail of a rocket motor
    A mysterious light was spotted in China last night, leaving residents baffled.

Witnesses shared pictures and videos of an identified object appearing to light up the night sky like a massive torch, seen above the regions of Beijing, Chongqing, Shanxi and Inner Mongolia at about 6:45pm local time.

A UFO expert claimed that the footage looked like the trail of a rocket motor.
    Sorry this important news was rudely interrupted

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ern-China.html

An object was filmed lighting up the sky like a massive torch last night in China
    Residents were baffled as they wondered if aliens were visiting the country
    An expert claimed the footage could be showing the trail of a rocket motor
    A mysterious light was spotted in China last night, leaving residents baffled.

Witnesses shared pictures and videos of an identified object appearing to light up the night sky like a massive torch, seen above the regions of Beijing, Chongqing, Shanxi and Inner Mongolia at about 6:45pm local time.

A UFO expert claimed that the footage looked like the trail of a rocket motor.
    Sorry this important news was rudely interrupted
    It was already poo pooed by Nige in the article. All that and they he goes and gets bladdered around @Batman 's
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok fine I have plenty of tech news

It might not the most elegant-looking thing on the road or in the sky, but an automobile-airplane hybrid that’s being called the world's first practical flying car is almost ready to spread its wings.

The two-passenger Transition will go on sale in the U.S. next year at an estimated price of $400,000, according to Terrafugia, the Woburn, Massachusetts-based firm that makes it.

The Transition has four wheels, folding wings and a rear-mounted “pusher” propeller. Powered by a four-cylinder hybrid-electric engine, it can fly 100 miles an hour at altitudes of up to 9,000 feet, with a flying range of 400 miles. There are controls for both flying and driving: for the roads, conventional brake and accelerator pedals and a steering wheel; for flying, the usual yoke and rudder pedals.

The vehicle converts from driving to flying mode in less than a minute, according to Terrafugia. But don’t expect it to get you out of a traffic jam. Though it’s the first vehicle certified to drive on U.S. roads and fly in U.S. skies, it can take off and land only at airfields — and you’ll need a pilot's license.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/science...ver-ncna919211

Miles says he has a lot of cash he can pick one up

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There have been some weird sightings in China over the past 10 years I have seen some videos of some very strange craft

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There have been some weird sightings in China over the past 10 years I have seen some videos of some very strange craft
    Can u post any. I do know more people in China who reported seeing strange things in the sky than I do in my area, still only a handful of people.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know how to post on my phone but when I get to a PC I will do it. I started seeing them on the way back when I was in South Korea in 2008 some really shocking videos that did not look like they were fake or photoshopped

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Breaking immigrants invading space

Blue Origin founder and Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos predicts we'll have 1 trillion humans in the solar system one day — and he laid out Monday how the rocket company plans to help get there.
    "I won't be alive to see the fulfillment of that long-term mission," Bezos said at the Wired 25th anniversary summit in San Francisco. "We are starting to bump up against the absolute true fact that Earth is finite."
    Blue Origin's aim is to lower the cost of access to space, Bezos said. He will spend a "little more" than $1 billion next year to support Blue Origin

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/15/blue...ed-summit.html

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think this could actually happen one day. Not in our lifetime but not too far away

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn China is going to do this, it sounds cool but I don’t know if it’s a good thing

BEIJING: China is planning to launch its own "artificial moon" by 2020 to replace street lamps and lower electricity costs in urban areas, state media reported Friday (Oct 19).
    Chengdu, a city in southwestern Sichuan province, is developing "illumination satellites" which will shine in tandem with the real moon, but are eight times brighter, according to China Daily.
    The first man-made moon will launch from Xichang Satellite Launch Center in Sichuan, with three more to follow in 2022 if the first test goes well, said Wu Chunfeng, head of Tian Fu New Area Science Society, the organisation responsible for the project.
    Though the first launch will be experimental, the 2022 satellites "will be the real deal with great civic and commercial potential", he said in an interview with China Daily.
    By reflecting light from the sun, the satellites could replace street lamps in urban areas, saving an estimated 1.2 billion yuan (US$170 million) a year in electricity costs for Chengdu, if the man-made moons illuminate an area of 50 square kilometers.
    The extraterrestrial source of light could also help rescue efforts in disaster zones during blackouts, he added.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...space-10844096

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dudo the rest of the forum finds hysterical that you want to post a technology thread and you can't even get your snow blower going

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dudo the rest of the forum finds hysterical that you want to post a technology thread and you can't even get your snow blower going
    Its pretty cool that streets can be illuminated via satellite.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’m currently working on an app that would just kill both of you remotely, without my knowledge. The obituaries wouldn’t be released for years, either. I don’t know if it’d be because the results would negatively affect me personally, or just that the level of gratification would fry my reward circuits so badly I could never enjoy life again. Why don’t you both keep posting, so that one day I may find out.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    I’m currently working on an app that would just kill both of you remotely, without my knowledge. The obituaries wouldn’t be released for years, either. I don’t know if it’d be because the results would negatively affect me personally, or just that the level of gratification would fry my reward circuits so badly I could never enjoy life again. Why don’t you both keep posting, so that one day I may find out.
    Remote Kill Switch.... #PermaBan right there, B.

bwaaaaHAHAHA 😂 😂😂 😂😂 😂

the good thing was that you said that it would affect you negatively in a personal way so that we know that you love both of us it is a good feeling of Brotherly Love and I always did love @p4pking I used to do videos back in 2013 and constantly mentioned pound-for-pound King has one of the people that I loved

Thread Information