Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  418
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 269 of 311 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 4664

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Saw that black panther movie. Really didn’t think it was that great compared to other super hero movies
    Yes most white supremacists seem to say that about the movie.
    I myself am waiting for a Sikh superhero AND Disney princess......they also have to be nonbinary
    You have a long wait, can't wait for Miles Morales Spiderman.
    Or do I?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched “the third man” a while ago. my girlfriend watches all kinds of dumb action films and I’m often semi present, but as far as a film I was actually into, that was it. I’ve read most of graham greenes books and they are all delightful, what they did turning that into a film is truly epic though.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    I watched “the third man” a while ago. my girlfriend watches all kinds of dumb action films and I’m often semi present, but as far as a film I was actually into, that was it. I’ve read most of graham greenes books and they are all delightful, what they did turning that into a film is truly epic though.
    Classic film, great soundtrack too! Orson Welles is legendary

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He really is. I could of course google the guy who scores it, but I’m on an iPad and I’d rather not, terrific score though. Really funny how Canelo comes out as cantelope or Camelot like eight times, yet iPad is immediately recognized by this fucking thing.

El Kabong Guest

He really is. I could of course google the guy who scores it, but I’m on an iPad and I’d rather not, terrific score though. Really funny how Canelo comes out as cantelope or Camelot like eight times, yet iPad is immediately recognized by this fucking thing.
    Anton Karas

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Started Black Panther and being honest they tried waaaaaay to hard here. It's taken me 2 days so far and I'm only half way through it. The actor is top notch, chick from The Walking dead is a solid actress and special effects are good same as most Marvel flicks. But it almost feels like they try to have it both ways with it. A mysterious highly advanced society under the guise of rolling hills and old country. And how is the temptation lost for members to leave basically a walled-veiled world and not join modern society..Earth? Also the baddie dude, I forget his name, is irritating as hell. Again it's like a battle of Country mouse vs City mouse and the guy seems forced in trying to appeal to some fans. Maybe I'll do the right thing and finish watching it then draw a conclusion. Hey it's Marvel and so far the actual interpretation of Black Panther the 'super hero' is pretty good.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Started Black Panther and being honest they tried waaaaaay to hard here. It's taken me 2 days so far and I'm only half way through it. The actor is top notch, chick from The Walking dead is a solid actress and special effects are good same as most Marvel flicks. But it almost feels like they try to have it both ways with it. A mysterious highly advanced society under the guise of rolling hills and old country. And how is the temptation lost for members to leave basically a walled-veiled world and not join modern society..Earth? Also the baddie dude, I forget his name, is irritating as hell. Again it's like a battle of Country mouse vs City mouse and the guy seems forced in trying to appeal to some fans. Maybe I'll do the right thing and finish watching it then draw a conclusion. Hey it's Marvel and so far the actual interpretation of Black Panther the 'super hero' is pretty good.
    According to master u are a white supremacist for not liking the movie

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wait why was my boy @p4pking banned, did he go off the reservation

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    According to master u are a white supremacist for not liking the movie
    Well I did have a cue ball head for awhile but then I grew up. As my ol man says when talking movies..crap is crap .

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I liked Black Panther, not my fav MCU film but it entertained.

The dude from Creed is stacked.

Watched Skyscaper, it was entertaining but highly unbelievable. At least make an attempt to convince me.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Foreigner - Someone recommended this to me which I now know means they think i'm a massive thick cunt (well, probably not far off). I only made it to the end because I couldn't stand up. Now I knew it was going to be pathetic by the fact Jackie Chan was doing serious. Worst film ever. Never watch a Jackie Chan film post 1985. Fact.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The bad guy is Creed! You have to like him. He is an excellent character and I was rooting for him to beat Black Panther. The guy was Torch in the Fantastic Four which was not great.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Neighbour (2016) 8/10

A pleasant surprise, this one is very good, especially the second half. It's mistakenly classified as horror but it's really not, it fits the categories of crime, action, suspense and thriller.

1 Buck (2017) 6/10

Not terrible, but a bit frustrating to watch at times because of people behaving stupidly (alcohol and drug abuse). Good plot, but I didn't like the negative stereotyping of both black and white southerners.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The bad guy is Creed! You have to like him. He is an excellent character and I was rooting for him to beat Black Panther. The guy was Torch in the Fantastic Four which was not great.
    They put the mighty hero in a pile of snow to bring him back . The battle scenes are good but man this movie is like passing a kidney stone.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They put the mighty hero in a pile of snow to bring him back . The battle scenes are good but man this movie is like passing a kidney stone.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information