Cornwall, Ontario (March 24, 2012) – Unbeaten junior welterweight phenom Tony “The Lightning” Luis makes his highly anticipated return to the squared circle when he battles Hungarian veteran Ferenec Szabo Saturday, April 7 at the Claude-Robillard Center in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

Luis, the current WBC Continental Americas Junior Welterweight champion, is a perfect 13-0 as a professional with 5 wins by way of knockout. In his most recent bout in October 2011, Luis demolished Alejandro Barrera in 1 round to capture the aforementioned WBC Continental title. The 24 year old, who is one of Canada’s brightest young stars, recently trekked to Cuba for an intense training camp with the island’s top prospects.

“Cuba was a great experience for me,” said Luis, a Cornwall, Ontario native who stopped three of his last five foes. “I was amazed by how talented their amateurs are. Those guys are better than a lot of seasoned pros without question. Going there and getting great work in the gym will definitely have me ready for Szabo, who I know has fought some very good fighters.”

The Luis-Szabo showdown serves as the 8 round co-feature on a card promoted by Ali Nestor Charles’ UGC Boxing Promotions.

Tickets are available by going to http://www.admission.com/event/UGC-2...llets/ALI20407.