Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    This tax cut bill is currently polling as the second most unpopular piece of legislation in history. And that's before voters really find out what's in it.

And as soon as it passes, guess what? After adding trillions of dollars to the deficit Republicans will suddenly become deficit hawks and there'll be attempts to make massive cuts to Medicare and Social Security to make up for the losses caused by this tax cut. They're starting already:

Tax reform is only one piece of the overall puzzle needed to revitalize the American economy, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) told a group of Washington, D.C., lobbyists and policy analysts this morning at a Politico Playbook Interview sponsored by the Financial Services Roundtable. The other part? Reduce the deficit and offset the cost of the reform, which the Congressional Budget Office estimates at $1.3 trillion.
    “I analyze this very differently than most,” Rubio told the crowd. “Many argue that you can’t cut taxes because it will drive up the deficit. But we have to do two things. We have to generate economic growth which generates revenue, while reducing spending. That will mean instituting structural changes to Social Security and Medicare for the future,” the senator said.

https://www.fa-mag.com/news/rubio--o...its-35928.html

Candidate Trump raged at the rigged economy and promised to unrig it and make everybody better off. Instead he's rigged it even further in the favour of corporations and the wealthy. Surely at some point the people who voted for him are going to realise they've been conned?
    SSI spent one trillion dollars for the first time last year. It is unmanageable. I'm not really counting on SSI payments if I make it that long. SSI and welfare have been the political third rail for so long the only way to save it is a big percentage drop in payments and raising the age again. You can take numbers out of this bill to support either cause for or against. I'm not against cutting the corporate tax but it needs to translate to the people which it didn't do while these companies reaped in record profits the last almost 9 years, I'm not convinced it will.

I beleive there is a sunset clause on the individual cut if it doesn't translate to increased ecomic blah blah but no sunset on the corporations. Should be the other way around.

Kirk, every line on the tax code has a special interest group supporting it. Do you think tax lawyers don't fight simplification. If we can get money out of government it would function better. This bill may be the best we can get. If trump only adds a few trillion to the deficit I'll consider that a cut at this point. It's getting to the point every president spends more than all the other presidents in history. It's frickin crazy. I'll see if I can dig up a graph

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Trump comes out and is patted on the back by KKK

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Trump is a true imbecile and the sooner he becomes ex president the better.
    Shut up

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thought you were going for the one where convicted felon and ex Grand wizard David Duke praises him for a fake video and thanks god for him. "That's why we love him" . Sleep well with that.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirk I do think getting rid of the individual mandate is good. Also remember the bill as it stands is not the bill that will be, it needs to go to commite first. I'll tell you if they don't do it the market will tank out. I don't know how much congress takes that into consideration

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    http://realorsatire.com/newsthump-com/

I'll just drop this off here
    What a clueless dopey twat. Carry on bigging up your ignorant fuckwit Prez if it makes you happy, but don't forget Britain First are the pricks who posted pictures of Ice Cube claiming he was a Syrian immigrant turned terrorist ffs. The same group that would rip up the Good Friday agreement in Ireland, would claim to be raising money for Veterans and sick and maltreated animals why pocketing the money themselves. Meanwhile the head if the KKK is falling over himself to congratulate YOUR man.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    http://realorsatire.com/newsthump-com/

I'll just drop this off here
    What a clueless dopey twat. Carry on bigging up your ignorant fuckwit Prez if it makes you happy, but don't forget Britain First are the pricks who posted pictures of Ice Cube claiming he was a Syrian immigrant turned terrorist ffs. The same group that would rip up the Good Friday agreement in Ireland, would claim to be raising money for Veterans and sick and maltreated animals why pocketing the money themselves. Meanwhile the head if the KKK is falling over himself to congratulate YOUR man.
    Ok beanz keep getting ur news from satire

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Thought you were going for the one where convicted felon and ex Grand wizard David Duke praises him for a fake video and thanks god for him. "That's why we love him" . Sleep well with that.
    Yes it's the same story isn't it. He is just finally admitting what he has always thought. Grandstanding on the back of the brain dead. It's not a good luck and smacks of desperation.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Yes it's the same story isn't it. He is just finally admitting what he has always thought. Grandstanding on the back of the brain dead. It's not a good luck and smacks of desperation.
    Part distraction, part tossing refuge out for the sheep and part anti muslim self sabotage when his 'travel ban' is brought up for a third time. Promoting fake propaganda while railing against 'fake news'. Unfortunately my President is as sharp as a worn marble. He's off the rails.

Duke is a racist shit bag who wants that race war.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You guys are being so narrowed minded on this it's beyond belief plus using a Satire article as your basis. At least use a real source with a similar narrow minded report twisting what's going on to further a fake agenda started over a year ago by the DNC and counterparts of

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

******** nothing burger from uptight over-sensitive politically correct (without realizing how deep ypuve been brainwashed over the past 20 years of political correctness agenda) cowards

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Spicoli I didn't want to start a thread for this but I am getting my car neutered on 5 Dec. I have been told they don't even notice they are missing their balls and it's not very painful. I figure u have some insight on this, I really like Baxter and don't want him to hurt but I need to do this as he is spraying a bit, what do you say

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn trumps speech tonight was full of racism, what a racist Christmas message that was right.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Spicoli I didn't want to start a thread for this but I am getting my car neutered on 5 Dec. y
    @Spicoli ask him if it's a cougar FFS

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn trumps speech tonight was full of racism, what a racist Christmas message that was right.
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...ivism-n2415785

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    ******** nothing burger from uptight over-sensitive politically correct (without realizing how deep ypuve been brainwashed over the past 20 years of political correctness agenda) cowards
    I'm not brainwashed by anything myself, but no doubt Trump is acting on the corporate behalf with this absurd tax giveaway to the rich he has going on. It's exactly what the Tories have done which has resulted in 120,000 dead poor people, a doubled national debt, and a health service in tatters. The remarkable thing in all of this is that people voted them in again. It doesn't say much for the collective intelligence of a society when that can happen. Trump is basically a Tory.

Thread Information