Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Side gigs

I hate to be rude to somebody I get intimate with on a pretty regular basis, but I don't think you set up this thread in a very fun or interesting way Walrus. You have to tease out a thread like this like I did with the favorite hot drinks thread which as a topic was banal, but breezy and frothy like a morning latte.

I have a watch, but it is entirely functional and used to measure my daily distance, sleep patterns and heart rate. For telling the time I just look at the corner of the projector or look at my phone which I keep in my jacket pocket. I do not really care about watches, cars or things other people are generally interested in. Sometimes somebody will ask me what car I drive and I hesitate and say 'A gray one' as I can never remember the type it is. It's just a vehicle to me. I don't get precious about things like that. I can remember all kinds of strange things like IQ data, obscure and weird scientific facts, and historical triva, but get completely flummoxed when it comes to things like my address, car, or anything others might deem as practical. I live in an abstract place.

Watches and stuff like that are beyond me. I think they are often just a status symbol these days like men who overcompensate for shortness or penis size by driving an SUV. I am comfortable in my own world as I feel comfortable with my manhood.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I hate to be rude to somebody I get intimate with on a pretty regular basis, but I don't think you set up this thread in a very fun or interesting way Walrus. You have to tease out a thread like this like I did with the favorite hot drinks thread which as a topic was banal, but breezy and frothy like a morning latte.

I have a watch, but it is entirely functional and used to measure my daily distance, sleep patterns and heart rate. For telling the time I just look at the corner of the projector or look at my phone which I keep in my jacket pocket. I do not really care about watches, cars or things other people are generally interested in. Sometimes somebody will ask me what car I drive and I hesitate and say 'A gray one' as I can never remember the type it is. It's just a vehicle to me. I don't get precious about things like that. I can remember all kinds of strange things like IQ data, obscure and weird scientific facts, and historical triva, but get completely flummoxed when it comes to things like my address, car, or anything others might deem as practical. I live in an abstract place.

Watches and stuff like that are beyond me. I think they are often just a status symbol these days like men who overcompensate for shortness or penis size by driving an SUV. I am comfortable in my own world as I feel comfortable with my manhood.
    Well miles I drive an SUV as well it at least keeps my penis out of the four feet of snow we get around here

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And @Gandalf I see you wear a smart watch from what you are saying. That is the whole point is having a regular watch to avoid technology and remind us of the good old days.
    Last edited by walrus; 03-23-2019 at 12:10 PM.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    And @Gandalf I see you wear a smart watch from what you are saying. That is the whole point not having a regular watch to avoid technology and remind us of the good old days.
    He is also being tracked by the enemy.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A watch from the cuckisland

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=byLbEzE9yHI

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Gandalf instead of coming in here and deficating all over my side business thread if you have some hot drink magic BS to bestow us with why don’t you turn into your thing, I’m pretty much done anyway

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles I take it back I read my opening post and it is a complete mess. I don’t know why as far as I know I was sober when I wrote it as acid usually takes 40 minutes or so to kick in and I dropped the purple haze a mere ten minutes prior to typing. I just have to blame my poor opening post on being distracted or poorly thinking things out. I apologize to all and only hope you can forgive my numerous errors.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just don't fucking let it happen again.

J/K

Just got a new "everything's a joke" switch installed and it's working great.

Can't wait to try it out on the rest of the forum.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles I take it back I read my opening post and it is a complete mess. I don’t know why as far as I know I was sober when I wrote it as acid usually takes 40 minutes or so to kick in and I dropped the purple haze a mere ten minutes prior to typing. I just have to blame my poor opening post on being distracted or poorly thinking things out. I apologize to all and only hope you can forgive my numerous errors.
    You need to draw them in.....

"In the evening I like to take a hot foamy bath. I take off my clothes and as I slide beneath the bubbles I realize my watch is still on. I take it off and look longingly at it because this is an expensive watch that I repaired. I stare at the second hand which moves at precisely the rate of once per second. I stare longingly as though I am on MDMA and then realize I am bollock naked in the bath. I put the watch next to the sink and then realize that I have to make a thread about my watches. And here it is and I am still in the bath thanks to modern technology. Yes, NSA chaps you may laugh at my penis, but I love my watches!"

See by operating in this style you are:
    a) Revealing absolute gayness.
    b) Showing an edge by using drug references.
    c) Able to start talking about watches which are pretty dull.

You know it all makes sense. Anyways, every man needs a hobby and I am glad it keeps you happy.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You need to draw them in.....

"In the evening I like to take a hot foamy bath. I take off my clothes and as I slide beneath the bubbles I realize my watch is still on. I take it off and look longingly at it because this is an expensive watch that I repaired. I stare at the second hand which moves at precisely the rate of once per second. I stare longingly as though I am on MDMA and then realize I am bollock naked in the bath. I put the watch next to the sink and then realize that I have to make a thread about my watches. And here it is and I am still in the bath thanks to modern technology. Yes, NSA chaps you may laugh at my penis, but I love my watches!"

See by operating in this style you are:
    a) Revealing absolute gayness.
    b) Showing an edge by using drug references.
    c) Able to start talking about watches which are pretty dull.

You know it all makes sense. Anyways, every man needs a hobby and I am glad it keeps you happy.
    I failed horribly miles but if you took note I began my redemption with my mention of purple haze acid. Even Hemingway had to rip up some pages miles. I would delete the whole damn thing but I need it to be reminded of my great blunder.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Draw them in, hot drinks and bubble baths. Jeez I just jumped in void of even a wink or testy tickle my way. I didn't even get a damn dinner out of it . God I'm such a ho.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Draw them in, hot drinks and bubble baths. Jeez I just jumped in void of even a wink or testy tickle my way. I didn't even get a damn dinner out of it . God I'm such a ho.
    That’s how it is with miles. One minute you are talking watches, the next minute you feel dirty and used

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    That’s how it is with miles. One minute you are talking watches, the next minute you feel dirty and used
    I will pay 10% more next time to make you feel better. But only once mind you!

Thread Information