Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The whole Pac thing doing my head in now

To step up to another weight and get a shot straight at a World champion is one thing to make that champion fight at a catchweight is another but to now be stepping up to a weight he has never fought at for a vacant title is just pathetic boxing politics stink. It should be Antonio Margarito vs Ryan Rhodes for the WBC 154lbs title as number 1 and 2 Pac isn't even ranked at the weight or by any governing body at the weight yet is fighting for a vacant title its just daft and to top it off its at a 150lb catchweight. I hope he comes unstuck this time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The whole Pac thing doing my head in now

C`mon mate, im all for having to work your way through the ranks but......ryan rhodes over manny pacquiao??

margacheato has to make a living

Quote Originally Posted by Tysonbruno View Post
    To step up to another weight and get a shot straight at a World champion is one thing to make that champion fight at a catchweight is another but to now be stepping up to a weight he has never fought at for a vacant title is just pathetic boxing politics stink. It should be Antonio Margarito vs Ryan Rhodes for the WBC 154lbs title as number 1 and 2 Pac isn't even ranked at the weight or by any governing body at the weight yet is fighting for a vacant title its just daft and to top it off its at a 150lb catchweight. I hope he comes unstuck this time
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fighters getting title shots they dont deserve is as old as boxing its self.
    Balls

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

.....people accept crap like this fight and that's why boxing is in the state it is. Why anyone complains about anything that happens in this sport now a days is beyone me. Thank god football season is almost here. I'm not a fan of mma myself but all these silly fights and catchweights and garbage that goes on is why the cage stuff is more appealing to the casual public. Floyd should fight glen johnson next at a catch of 145 glen is way more deserving of a title shot and has never been caught cheating on top of that.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Margarito isn't ranked either, both guys are fighting for a title that neither has done shit to earn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree mate.What really does my head in is catchweight fights with Pac. He wants to fight at the higher weight division that is fine he can weighin at what ever he wants but let your opponent weigh the full amount if they want.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I still don't see how you can have a title fight with a catch weight of anything other than the weight class limit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 0james0 View Post
    I still don't see how you can have a title fight with a catch weight of anything other than the weight class limit
    I understand it sort of cause its over the welterweight limit but one fighter should be aloud to weight what ever they want up to 154 not both of them at a catchweight

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

DUDE....!

If Antonio Margarito is allowed to fight anyone, it should be Cotto.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by fan johnny View Post
    DUDE....!

Margarito SHOULDN'T be fighting period

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    DUDE....!

Did anything happen to his corner men and trainer should be banned aswell.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by littlebif View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    DUDE....!

Did anything happen to his corner men and trainer should be banned aswell.
    his old trainer has been banned, as for the rest of the corner no idea

Thread Information