Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Andre Spicer of London is being disingenuous about £150 fine

if this guy is a college professor then he should know that his daughter needs a Peddler's license or a food handling permit in order to publicly set up a lemonade stand for cash. I commend the London police officers who shut down her stand and issued a fine of 150 lb. This man is being disingenuous and trying to act like they picked on a five-year-old girl. They did the right thing by enforcing the law. You cannot set up a food or drink stand without the proper licenses and certificates and permission by the authorities. Her father is being very very disingenuous now to complain about this. He is the one who will have to pay the fine not the little girl. The fact that she was crying shows that her father did not even want to protect her and threw her out there on the street and help her set up an illegal lemonade stand that he should have known better about. Now he wants to cry and moan. This is the day and age we're living in now ladies and Gentlemen. People think they are entitled to do anything they want and when the law gets enforced it's the big bad boogie man of the law who is the bad guy and not the criminal who is breaking the law willfully. That's okay because all of this is going to soon be reversed and we are going to restore Law and Order and common sense into this world. The age of self-entitlement is finished.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Andre Spicer of London is being disingenuous about £150 fine

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have gotten together six American Patriots and we have done a great thing yesterday afternoon. A Guatemalan woman who sneaked into the United States of America illegally in 1997 was arrested in 1998 and given a deportation order. She failed to show up for her deportation Hearing in 1998 and another deportation order was issued in 2001. Don't ask me why it took 3 years. I guess there was no Donald Trump back then to make America great again. So she appeared to her mm immigration hearing and a second deportation order was issued. She was given 30 days to leave the country however she moved her address to another city in Connecticut. If you don't believe me you can ask @walrus about this. So yesterday she was arrested again in Connecticut and taken and given 24 hours to report to the ice facility for arraignment. Bear in mind she has already had two deportation orders issued by federal judges against her and she failed to comply. Now she has hold herself up inside of a church in New Haven Connecticut. 6 of my friends have called and faxed and emailed the church and put pressure on the pastor to turn her over to the authorities. If the pastor does not act we are going to physically go up to New Haven Connecticut go into the church and do a citizen's arrest because we the people are the government of the United States of America. We are personally going to deport this piece of trash who came to this country illegally and refused twice to abide by federal court orders to leave the country @Dia bando
    Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 07-24-2017 at 06:48 AM.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you ok Brocko?

When you storm the church make sure you film it and put it online so we can all see the good work you and your vigilante comrades are doing...in fact you need capes and masks, go all out

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Are you ok Brocko?

When you storm the church make sure you film it and put it online so we can all see the good work you and your vigilante comrades are doing...in fact you need capes and masks, go all out
    i'm going in live on camera---- she is FUCKED.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thing is I don't think laws and regulations work all of the time. In the case of the little girl they could just have said 'Luv, that's not allowed. Please stop it.' and just ended it at that. But no, they have to fine her, give her a hard time, make her now dislike authority. There are ways to do things. Where are the fines for Fanta who advertise diabetes drinks on TV? Just think it is a rigged game.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am not condoning any abuse towards the little five year old girl. If they were verbally or emotionally abusive than I do not condone it. However you can't have a 5 year old girl selling lemonade to people. it's nuts. the little girl should not be out there in an adult area selling lemonade. That is a risk to her safety and well-being.The lemonade can have several problems with it it could make people sick It can be contaminated with somethingalso we have to enforce the law there is a law you need a Peddler's license and a food handling license you cannot just go into your kitchen and mixed together some powder and water that nobody knows what is contained inside and start selling it outside

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know the story, but just assume that with a fine they would have had to say something too. A kid selling a drink is pretty benign stuff really. I would much rather have a young girl selling drinks than some buffed up nutter selling cocaine. It's not that bad.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not comparing crimes here. I'm not saying coke sellers are equal to kindergartners selling juice I'm referring to the sense of entitlement that people have had beyond reason since the 90s that they should be able to do whatever they want.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I'm not comparing crimes here. I'm not saying coke sellers are equal to kindergartners selling juice I'm referring to the sense of entitlement that people have had beyond reason since the 90s that they should be able to do whatever they want.
    Well, governments and the rich have done what they want for years. I am on the side of the little girl now. I can legally sell my labour in a private class for around 11 dollars. Illegally 4-5-6 times higher. In that sense I am just like the little girl. If the rules are BS, burn them down, and don't look back.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well if you just openly break the law you will be arrested. the way you're saying to do it imagine if everybody did that. It would just be total Anarchy

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well if you just openly break the law you will be arrested. the way you're saying to do it imagine if everybody did that. It would just be total Anarchy
    You are right, the sale of lemonade should
    Be banned in all civilized countries, it will lead to complete collapse

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    You are right, the sale of lemonade should
    Be banned in all civilized countries, it will lead to complete collapse
    disingenuous is not even the word to begin to describe your post above. This isn't about the lemonade or the raw cow's milk or the vegetable garden in your side yard. those are the trees but we have to see the forest and not the trees. The forest is that we have something called law and that is what makes our civilization somewhat functional period when the Law doesn't work or apply and it is up to us to change the law. there is a process for that. There's an actual legal process for changing the law and getting signatures and starting a petition or doing a referendum or putting pressure on our local politicians or doing political action. But @Gandalf is not aware of any of those beautiful Grassroots things he thinks that we could just go out and break the law if we see fit in our own subjective ways to pick and choose which laws to break and which laws to respect

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now she has hold herself up inside of a church in New Haven Connecticut. 6 of my friends have called and faxed and emailed the church and put pressure on the pastor to turn her over to the authorities. If the pastor does not act we are going to physically go up to New Haven Connecticut go into the church and do a citizen's arrest because we the people are the government of the United States of America. We are personally going to deport this piece of trash who came to this country illegally and refused twice to abide by federal court orders to leave the country @Dia bando
    Any updates on this @brocktonblockbust

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah I bought my ticket for Saturday morning from New York City to New Haven Connecticut. I'm going by myself nobody else has the balls to do the job. I'm going to have to hold my phone between my teeth and try to film this thing while I eject her illegal ass from that church. walrus lives 3 miles away but i's too chicken to do the job so I have to make the two-hour Journey

Thread Information