Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adrien Broner ARRESTED on Christmas Eve-Eve!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Adrien Broner ARRESTED on Christmas Eve-Eve!

It would be better for humanity in general if Boner loses.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Kovalev, the racist scumbag, gets KO’d again.
    Here is what you said in the Kovalev vs Alvarez thread. So again I ask, why not use the same type of language against Broner and say he wins by KO? For example, you could say:

Broner, the complete scumbag of a human being, KO’s Pacquiao.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    It would be better for humanity in general if Boner loses.
    Boner

Mike Seaver's (from 'Growing Pains') best friend?

Maybe Belky Bartokomous can lose too

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oops.... excuse the typo. Seems the "r" key's a little defective.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Eithe that o I meant to say Boner (oops)

El Kabong Guest

He's a boner....and this exhibition is going to be just that. Broner is 100% done, he's 29 years old, he's not even 5'7, he's at welterweight, there's nowhere else for him to go, he BARELY beat an ancient Paulie Malinaggi, he's been beaten up by Maidana, he's been beaten up by Porter and Garcia.

Maybe he beats Pacquiao, Manny is 40 years old, what after that? He's not winning any more titles, he could get a Floyd Mayweather Jr. payday which I guess is what you want other than a title, but as a real legit 147 pounder.....nah he's not competing. He's a bum and an idiot, and it's going to be very difficult for him after boxing. Make your money now, stay out of trouble or else....

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Here is what you said in the Kovalev vs Alvarez thread. So again I ask, why not use the same type of language against Broner and say he wins by KO? For example, you could say:

I think the bigger question you should be asking yourself is:

"Why am I telling someone else what to say, and how to say it? Why Do I feel the need to control someone else's thoughts and ideas?"

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    He's a boner....and this exhibition is going to be just that. Broner is 100% done, he's 29 years old, he's not even 5'7, he's at welterweight, there's nowhere else for him to go, he BARELY beat an ancient Paulie Malinaggi, he's been beaten up by Maidana, he's been beaten up by Porter and Garcia.

Maybe he beats Pacquiao, Manny is 40 years old, what after that? He's not winning any more titles, he could get a Floyd Mayweather Jr. payday which I guess is what you want other than a title, but as a real legit 147 pounder.....nah he's not competing. He's a bum and an idiot, and it's going to be very difficult for him after boxing. Make your money now, stay out of trouble or else....

Some ex-boxers go into training. Others go into promoting. Still others find a niche in TV commentator.

WTF is Boner going to do after boxing??

I hope his dad's around to comb his hair for the mug shots.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Why am I telling someone else what to say, and how to say it? Why Do I feel the need to control someone else's thoughts and ideas?"
    I’m trying to help you be consistent. Your answer shows that you know you are in the wrong. Just admit it and maybe you could become a more respectable poster instead of a troll like everyone views you

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’m trying to help you be consistent. Your answer shows that you know you are in the wrong. Just admit it and maybe you could become a more respectable poster instead of a troll like everyone views you

Why do you feel like you need to change me?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Manny is going to tear him up. Random but Broner and Prograis would be a hard scrap style wise. Broner got so caught up in the gimmick he just got fat unshaven and simply wouldn't push further. Broner stays on his stool this time around I do believe.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Manny Pacquiao vs Adrien Broner: American's coach insists arrest will not impact on fight

Adrien Broner’s coach has said that he is not worried by the boxer’s recent arrest, arguing that he has not seen the four-weight world champion so focused ahead of his January showdown with WBA welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao.

Broner, 29, was arrested in Broward County, Florida on Sunday, after he failed to appear at a court appearance earlier this month. He was booked into jail and later released.

Broner had a warrant issued for his arrest from a case against him in December 2017. The boxer was initially arrested for having no driver’s license, speeding, no registration and no proof of insurance.

The arrest comes at a difficult time for Broner, who is currently preparing to fight Pacquaio for the WBA (Regular) title on January 19. Broner is also in the process of being sued for an unpaid balance of £870k for a jewellery bill.

Broner’s coach, Kevin Cunningham, admitted to being surprised by the news of his fighter’s arrest, although insisted the American is in the shape of his career.

“This is news to me. I didn’t know anything about it. But our camp is on point,” Cunningham told BoxingScene.

“He hasn’t missed a beat. Preparation is 100 per cent and we are preparing to do what we are coming to do on January 19th and that is to destroy to Manny Pacquiao's ass. There are no distractions in camp.

“He hasn’t mentioned it to me. Whatever it is, it hasn’t effected his training camp. I haven’t ever seen him this focused. It is his best camp I have seen him in. We are locked in and loaded and focused on coming to Vegas and beating Manny. That is all of our focus over here.”

Broner, a former super-featherweight, lightweight, light-welterweight and welterweight world title holder, was once considered to be the next Floyd Mayweather but has lost his way in recent years.

He outpointed Paulie Malignaggi in 2013 to win the WBA welterweight title and move 27-0, but has lost three times in his last ten contests, most recently fighting to a draw with Jessie Vargas earlier this year.

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/man...113400665.html
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Adrien Broner pleads guilty to assault and unlawful restraint after forcibly kissing woman

Boxer Adrian Broner will serve two years of probation after pleading guilty to two charges after forcibly kissing a woman at a Cleveland nightclub in June, according to Cleveland.com.

The 29-year-old Broner was originally accused of sexual imposition and abduction. Both are felonies. He instead opted to plead guilty to assault and unlawful restraint. Both are misdemeanors.

Broner will also have to pay a $1,000 fine and $4,200 to the woman to cover the cost of the woman’s counseling.

Broner was accused of forcibly kissing a woman at a Cleveland nightclub after Game 4 of the NBA Finals in 2018. Broner reportedly got on top of the woman and forcibly kissed her. One of the woman’s friends tried to pull Broner off, but couldn’t get him to budge. Broner only moved when a person came up to the scene ready to snap a picture, the woman told police.

The woman left the club with her friend and reported the incident to police.

Broner last appeared in a boxing ring in January, losing a fight to Manny Pacquiao. In March, Broner threatened to shoot gay people in a rant on his Instagram page.

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/adr...213216286.html
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't even see a Hollywood/hip hop career for Broner after this. Too toxic!!
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information