Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey can any of my Euorpean bros give me an update on junior witter?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Hey can any of my Euorpean bros give me an update on junior witter?

damn i want to see him fight..haven't seen him since that crap against judah...
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hey can any of my Euorpean bros give me an update on junior witter?

Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather
    He's still a terrible fighter. Poor WBC Light-Welter Champion who will hopefully get his ass handed to him by Vivian Harris in his 2nd defence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn
    He's still a terrible fighter. Poor WBC Light-Welter Champion who will hopefully get his ass handed to him by Vivian Harris in his 2nd defence.
    terrible?...i like his awkardness besides he still only has that one loss to judah..which at the time judah was the bigger prospect on a don king promotion..so

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's still a terrible fighter. Poor WBC Light-Welter Champion who will hopefully get his a** handed to him by Vivian Harris in his 2nd defence.
    terrible?...i like his awkardness besides he still only has that one loss to judah..which at the time judah was the bigger prospect on a don king promotion..so
    He's really boring to watch. I think he's pretty clumsy too. Most people in the UK don't rate him that highly. The other thing about Witter is that he's all mouth. I dunno why he is looking for a fight with Hatton...he'd get owned very quickly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's still a terrible fighter. Poor WBC Light-Welter Champion who will hopefully get his a** handed to him by Vivian Harris in his 2nd defence.
    He's really boring to watch. I think he's pretty clumsy too. Most people in the UK don't rate him that highly. The other thing about Witter is that he's all mouth. I dunno why he is looking for a fight with Hatton...he'd get owned very quickly.
    well i haven't seen him since that fight with judah..and i like how he kept switching..that was fun to watch and i think he make ricky miss a lot and probably hurt ricky

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd fancy Witter to beat Hatton Hatton is the one doing the avoiding has done for years

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TYSONBRUNO
    I'd fancy Witter to beat Hatton Hatton is the one doing the avoiding has done for years
    Thats not avoiding. What does Hatton have to gain from that fight? He would gain nothing from beating him. It wouldn't make anywhere near as much money as Hatton can make elsewhere. Plus Hatton wants fights to cement a legacy. People wouldn't give him praise for knocking Witter on his ass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats not avoiding. What does Hatton have to gain from that fight? He would gain nothing from beating him. It wouldn't make anywhere near as much money as Hatton can make elsewhere. Plus Hatton wants fights to cement a legacy. People wouldn't give him praise for knocking Witter on his a**.
    They were on a par really when Witter first wanted it around 2000

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats not avoiding. What does Hatton have to gain from that fight? He would gain nothing from beating him. It wouldn't make anywhere near as much money as Hatton can make elsewhere. Plus Hatton wants fights to cement a legacy. People wouldn't give him praise for knocking Witter on his a**.
    They were on a par really when Witter first wanted it around 2000
    You think they're on par now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would'nt say there as far apart as people think

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would'nt say there as far apart as people think
    I would. Witter is already above his station for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

See what happens with Harris first

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

See what happens with Harris first
    lol, I'm sure we will. I should say for the record, I think Junior will scum this fight on points. Harris is decent, but has his bad nights...like Maussa for instance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wish Hatton would just fight him to shut him and all the doubters up. Witter aint all that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Witter has the green WBC belt though Hatton went for easy title option against Maussa why does'nt he fight Witter

Thread Information