Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default MOSLEY WON 115 113

I THINK MOSLEY WON THE FIGHT BY 2 ROUND. DOES ANY ONE HAVE MOSLEY THE WINNER

ICB Guest

Default Re: MOSLEY WON 115 113

Quote Originally Posted by artest2000
    I THINK MOSLEY WON THE FIGHT BY 1 ROUND. DOES ANY ONE HAVE MOSLEY THE WINNER
    How can you have Mosley winning by one round if you scored it 115-113 have you been drinking ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was rooting for Mosley but I gave the fight to Cotto. Shane seemed like he'd been watching too much of Floyd on Dancing with the stars.....
    "The refusal to respect one's enemies is a weakness, a stinginess of heart." Frederick the Great

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It doesn't matter what anyone on here scored it; Cotto won and that's that. Now if it was as absurd as Casamayor/SSanta Cruz I would understand. I wanted Mosley to win; too bad. he didn't.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    I THINK MOSLEY WON THE FIGHT BY 1 ROUND. DOES ANY ONE HAVE MOSLEY THE WINNER
    How can you have Mosley winning by one round if you scored it 115-113 have you been drinking ??
    If you score boxing..

I'm not going to diss you but 115-113 is 7-5 which is basically having someone win by one round in a 12 round fight, since they are always two apart unless there is a 10-8 or 9-9 round as it is impossible to score a fight 7-6 unless it's a close fight

And since it is impossible(if all the prior rounds are 10-9) to have it even going into the 12th because 11 is an odd number instead of an even number.

So 7 rounds to 5 is having someone win by a round

Otherwise it would be 6-6

Get what I mean?

Artest was right in his prior statement that he had mosley winning by one round.

Thats how you score boxing Ice.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1)10-9 COTTO
    2)10-9 MOSLEY
    3)10-9 MOSLEY
    4)10-9 COTTO
    5)10-9 MOSLEY
    6)10-9 COTTO
    7)10-9 COTTO
    10-9 COTTO
    9)10-9 MOSLEY
    10)10-9 MOSLEY
    11)10-9 MOSLEY
    12)10-9 MOSLEY

look at both compubox #'s and the ebb and flow of the fight. The two fighters landed exactly 246 punches each. But Mosley landed 27 more power punches. And his were the more powerful of the two considering he was never clearly hurt and Cotto obviously was. Also Mosley FORCED Cotto out of his pressure style by obviously hurting him and making Cotto fight going backwards for the last 4 rounds of the fight. A FULL THIRD of the fight. So in the end Mosley forced his will upon Cotto and racked up more power punches. Sounds like the winner of a fight to me.

ICB Guest

1)10-9 COTTO
    2)10-9 MOSLEY
    3)10-9 MOSLEY
    4)10-9 COTTO
    5)10-9 MOSLEY
    6)10-9 COTTO
    7)10-9 COTTO
    10-9 COTTO
    9)10-9 MOSLEY
    10)10-9 MOSLEY
    11)10-9 MOSLEY
    12)10-9 MOSLEY
    If you score boxing..

I'm not going to diss you but 115-113 is 7-5 which is basically having someone win by one round in a 12 round fight, since they are always two apart unless there is a 10-8 or 9-9 round as it is impossible to score a fight 7-6 unless it's a close fight

And since it is impossible(if all the prior rounds are 10-9) to have it even going into the 12th because 11 is an odd number instead of an even number.

So 7 rounds to 5 is having someone win by a round

Otherwise it would be 6-6

Get what I mean?

Artest was right in his prior statement that he had mosley winning by one round.

Thats how you score boxing Ice.

Ok Majesty i get your point i thought he was drunk or something or made typo but nvm much.

I will watch fight tommorow and give you my scorecard Majesty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I MADE A MISTAKE

SigmaMu Guest

How can you dummies say Mosley won when even Mosley thought he lost and he accepted defeat. Shut up please. Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I also wanted Shane to win, but he lost 115-113 imo. Cottos punches were crisper throughout the fight. Shane did well but his father kept on him about the jab and left hook where his right hand was doing the most damage. If he threw more right hands he could have won the fight, but the judges got it right as big a Mosley fan as I am I have to admit it. Mosley deserves all the credit in the world though. It takes a true champion to be as gracious as he is in defeat. I think this fight helped his legacy if anything. I hope he considers retirement soon though becacause his speed and reflexes have diminished.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G
    How can you dummies say Mosley won when even Mosley thought he lost and he accepted defeat. Shut up please. Thank you.
    Since when has that mattered?

Fighters say they lose all the time and their fans always say "they are being curtious" in response.

Fans of fighters can find any reason to credit or discredit anything their favorite fighters say.

It's a definition

Its in the dictionary

And you're right next to it

Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

ICB Guest

I think we should do a poll tommorow when the fight gets uploaded again and i wouldn't mind watching it again in better quality because stream i had did freeze sometimes and it was far from great quality.

El Kabong Guest

.....well I don't give a crap what you guys think, I am just pleased with the OFFICIAL result of the fight.

I would like for Cotto to go after Mayweather next but I am almost certain he's going to fight Margarito

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I tipped Mosley to win in my prefight prediction but I cant argue with the judges scorecards in the end. Cotto surprised me by the way he won the fight. He fought a patient mature fight and Mosley in the last quarter was dead tired. entertaining matchup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The judges in this fight nailed it on the money. 115-113 makes alot of sense. This fight was close but I couldn't say that Mosley beat him. If anyone had the edge it was Cotto. This was a great fight with a great dicision backing it up. That is what boxing needs.

Thread Information