Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Blood loss: What makes a person fall out?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Blood loss: What makes a person fall out?

This past friday, our school had a blood drive, and quite a good bit of students gave blood. (I was not one of them) But I heard of several cases in which some of the students fell out, and I wondered, do they actually take so much blood that it can cause a person to fall out, or is it all in their mind? (As Meunouk would say ) Because sometimes if you receive a wound, and start losing blood, you may not lose that much, but if you feel like you're losing too much, you start feeling light-headed and you pass out, but it's not from losing too much blood, it's just all in your mind.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Blood loss: What makes a person fall out?

I dont know really,but when you suffer low blood pressure they wont take it from you.
    Maybe some poeples blood pressure plummets easier than others ?
    I know some people can black out if they stand up too fast.

I do know one thing if you suffer anything to do with blood pressure eithier high or low pressure,or even internal bleeding or external, a teaspoon of caynenne pepper powder drunk down in warm water,fixes it straight away by equalizing your pressure throughout your body.

And I agree ,everything to do with your body starts and finishes in your mind first, before its allowed to happen .

Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One almost sure way to fall out.. when they start taking your blood and they give you the little ball to squeeze, have a competiton with your best friend to see who can fill there blood bag up the fastest

You would be surprised what people in basic training would do who are addicted to sugar. I was in a squad with some guys who gave blood just so they could eat the cookies afterwords ) Unbelievable that people would do that, but it was pretty amusing, and for a good cause.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre
    I dont know really,but when you suffer low blood pressure they wont take it from you.
    Maybe some poeples blood pressure plummets easier than others ?
    I know some people can black out if they stand up too fast.

I do know one thing if you suffer anything to do with blood pressure eithier high or low pressure,or even internal bleeding or external, a teaspoon of caynenne pepper powder drunk down in warm water,fixes it straight away by equalizing your pressure throughout your body.

And I agree ,everything to do with your body starts and finishes in your mind first, before its allowed to happen .

I could be wrong, but I don't think kids in high school suffer from high or low blood pressure.

Thread Information