Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Audley harrison vs either klitschko brother

who wins and why..

jury is out for me on vitali, excellent fighter than has yet to be legitimately beaten

but im gonna go with the fact audley would absolutely smash wladmir to bits (will get his chance to prove me right once he takes out haye)

wlad is chinny and doesnt react well to firm hard punchers like a-force, as long as audley avoided trying to trade in a jab war i would state on record that within 3 rounds harrison would land huge on wlad and it would simply be upto the ref to call a halt to the proceedings as harrison pummels wlad with everything he has got.

the most amazing fight this division will have for a long while will be orlandier solis vs audley harrison, that would be huge
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Audley harrison vs either klitschko brother

Harrison does not belong in the same country, never mind the same ring as either Klit. Total mismatch!!
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    Harrison does not belong in the same country, never mind the same ring as either Klit. Total mismatch!!
    ****adds another url to his ever growing list of anti audley posts that will be brought out on november 14th to be mocked at*****

ask fenster or any other betting man on this forum, i am 99% of the time right about everything in boxing and have called this for a while now

• 4th round stoppage win over haye
    • tune up fight at wembley stadium infront of a sellout crowd for his glorious homecoming against someone like povetkin or chambers
    • stunning awe inspiring knockout win in germany over wlad that leads to vitali running in and saving his brother
    • haye vs solis - the ultimate showdown

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haha the idea of Audley having a 'tune up' fight against Povetkin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On a serious note in the right frame of mind Audley could defeat any heavyweight his problem is he is a bit of a split personality you never know which Audley your getting infact sometimes he changes personality in a fight one minute all guns blazing then next minute all negative

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tysonbruno View Post
    On a serious note in the right frame of mind Audley could defeat any heavyweight his problem is he is a bit of a split personality you never know which Audley your getting infact sometimes he changes personality in a fight one minute all guns blazing then next minute all negative

he has suffered with a lack of confidence over the years that i completely agree with

but as youve already pointed out all the physical attributes are there for all to see

I actually dont mind david haye as a person, but after november 13th his boxing career comes to a close in an amazing fashion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by HattonTheHammer View Post
    who wins and why..

jury is out for me on vitali, excellent fighter than has yet to be legitimately beaten

but im gonna go with the fact audley would absolutely smash wladmir to bits (will get his chance to prove me right once he takes out haye)

wlad is chinny and doesnt react well to firm hard punchers like a-force, as long as audley avoided trying to trade in a jab war i would state on record that within 3 rounds harrison would land huge on wlad and it would simply be upto the ref to call a halt to the proceedings as harrison pummels wlad with everything he has got.

the most amazing fight this division will have for a long while will be orlandier solis vs audley harrison, that would be huge

Oh dear Hammer has been on the pop again, I hope this an attempt of humour Hammer, if not you need to be locked up for your own safety, is this the same man who got beat by Martin Rogan less than 2 years ago or the same fighter who was getting beat badly till he landed a punch in the 12th round v Wlads sparring partner may I add the sparirng partner he uses when he first sets up camp to get him back into the swing of things before he gets better fighters in when he is hitting peak fitness.

Come on mate you can't be serious?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tysonbruno View Post

No I think you got the wrong guy you get the same Audely every fight the one who is scared to get hit and the one who has never beat a fighter in the top 50.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    who wins and why..

Oh dear Hammer has been on the pop again, I hope this an attempt of humour Hammer, if not you need to be locked up for your own safety, is this the same man who got beat by Martin Rogan less than 2 years ago or the same fighter who was getting beat badly till he landed a punch in the 12th round v Wlads sparring partner may I add the sparirng partner he uses when he first sets up camp to get him back into the swing of things before he gets better fighters in when he is hitting peak fitness.

he is a changed man now and has more than proven that on several occasions

harrisons road to the top has been a tough one, he suffered a serious injury and has had to deal with losing his brother over the past few years.

but the confidence is back, audley is finally ready for world domination and has the combination of the physical and mental skills to do so.

Just look at the mans CV, every fighter who has beaten him have been top level opponents in the prime of their careers. But on almost every occasion he has avenged losses with the most brutal knockouts.

one of the hardest hitters in the division(a-force) against one of the softest chins in the division (haye) = a one sided stunning audley win

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

who wins and why..

harrisons road to the top has been a tough one, he suffered a serious injury and has had to deal with losing his brother over the past few years.

but the confidence is back, audley is finally ready for world domination and has the combination of the physical and mental skills to do so.

Just look at the mans CV, every fighter who has beaten him have been top level opponents in the prime of their careers. But on almost every occasion he has avenged losses with the most brutal knockouts.

one of the hardest hitters in the division(a-force) against one of the softest chins in the division (haye) = a one sided stunning audley win
    Mate you are a very poor mans Fantana. Doesn't suit you.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

who wins and why..

I don't know when Harriason proved he is a new man? Was it when he got duffed up by Cabbie Martin Rogan or after getting soundly beaten for 11.5 rounds by Michael Spott
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When you talk about Harrison beating things , the only 3 things he can beat are as follows.

1. A drum.
    2. An egg.
    3. His Meat.

Harrison is the most delusional fighter i have ever seen, he was rocked by Sprott who is far from world class, defeated by Domonic Guinn , he is the most unworthy challenger i can think of in the history of boxing.
    I really hope he fights the Klitchko brothers , for the simple reason that his excuses would be legendary.

Harrison is shit period !
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 09-20-2010 at 01:48 PM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Audley is top draw man

i think he will go on to dominate the division

if only he was around when fighters like ali and tyson and Mr T were at their best, we would have some cracking match ups

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

who wins and why..

Mate you are a very poor mans Fantana. Doesn't suit you.

we`ll see on november 13 who`s the dummy

PS: "most well respected and beloved forum member"

thats the tag you guys gave to me a while back, i must be doing something right

ICB Guest

The scary thing is this isn't a wind up.

Thread Information