Miles Gets The Only Whoopie

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Outrage

I liked it ten years back you could give a opinion and nobody got outraged over it.
    Were the hell did it go all to shit.!!!!!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The great Friedrich Nietzsche said it best.

150 years ago he said there would come a time when the lowest among Mankind -----and I mean the lowest in terms of Behavior or class or sophistication or intelligence or manners or morals or education----- when the lowest and the weakest among mankind would find a way to squirm and weasel and worm and connive heir way to the top and to set the rules and the discourse and the agenda------of course all in their favor since they are the weakest in the lowest. He was correct!.... that is the time we are now in

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

God damn I am f****** smart.

πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ ’ͺ

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wonder what ever happened to common sense people seem to lack it theses day.
    I was involved with unions for years but the people with large chips on there shoulders and there own agenda fucked it up for the many , !!! so in the end I and a few others had enough and a packed it in.
    The ridiculous BS I had to listen too very much minority stupid things.
    Now it has spread to a brain washed PC bunch who are outraged by ever body who don't agree with them and live in fucking LaLa land.😬

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where is the common sense in CEO's giving themselves bonuses​ on their already fat salaries whilst having more zero hour contracts for their staff?

Where is the justice in the government privatising the public sector and then moving into their boards when they leave their jobs as MP's?

Where is the equality when you are seeing more and more people going to food banks, children in poverty, struggling on low paid jobs and becoming homeless?

The people in power do not care but pretend they do.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Where is the common sense in CEO's giving themselves bonuses​ on their already fat salaries whilst having more zero hour contracts for their staff?

Where is the justice in the government privatising the public sector and then moving into their boards when they leave their jobs as MP's?

Where is the equality when you are seeing more and more people going to food banks, children in poverty, struggling on low paid jobs and becoming homeless?

The people in power do not care but pretend they do.
    why should there be equality? Social Engineering there Master? People rise and fall on their own merits. Thats just nature. @El Kabong

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stop calling Lyle into this and think for yourself.

Children are living in poverty and local authorities are thinking of feeding children during the school holidays as they come in malnourished.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    The great Friedrich Nietzsche said it best.

150 years ago he said there would come a time when the lowest among Mankind -----and I mean the lowest in terms of Behavior or class or sophistication or intelligence or manners or morals or education----- when the lowest and the weakest among mankind would find a way to squirm and weasel and worm and connive heir way to the top and to set the rules and the discourse and the agenda------of course all in their favor since they are the weakest in the lowest. He was correct!.... that is the time we are now in
    Nietzsche was insane and had 0 morals and gave a shit about no one. I read a couple of his books, what pieces of crap

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Children are living in poverty and local authorities are thinking of feeding children during the school holidays as they come in malnourished.
    I cant think for myself I need Lyle to think for me.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Parents that can't feed their kids should have them removed from their care and never be allowed to breed again.

A childrens social worker type fella (on the radio) said it's not uncommon to visit homes that have no electric or food yet they're using mobile phones, smoking with fried chicken/burger boxes all over the shop.

These utter filth literally believe it's other peoples responsibility to feed their kids.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

Parents that can't feed their kids should have them removed from their care and never be allowed to breed again.

A childrens social worker type fella (on the radio) said it's not uncommon to visit homes that have no electric or food yet they're using mobile phones, smoking with fried chicken/burger boxes all over the shop.

These utter filth literally believe it's other peoples responsibility to feed their kids.
    If children can not be looked after by their parents they are taken away.

These are not feckless parents I am talking about but ones work hard but are on low paid jobs struggling to feed their children and keep a roof over their heads. There are more and more families falling into this state.

The point is the government have promoted zero hour contracts and reduced workers rights whilst at the same time allowed multinational companies loopholes to not pay their fair share of taxes.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How is it even possible that HARD workers can't FEED their children? So every single penny they earn goes on what? Aren't they entitled to housing benefits? Family/kids allowance (everyone gets that, right?)

How do people on benefits feed their kids? They have LESS than HARD workers, right?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    How is it even possible that HARD workers can't FEED their children? So every single penny they earn goes on what? Aren't they entitled to housing benefits? Family/kids allowance (everyone gets that, right?)

How do people on benefits feed their kids? They have LESS than HARD workers, right?
    Low wages and zero hour contracts contribute to not being able to feed their children adequately. If you have are a owner occupier you do not get housing benefit. Child benefit is Β£20 per week which is very little.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Master get the violins. How is it hard for parents to feed their kids? A 50lb bag of rice will last for two or three months and only cost Maybe 50 US dollars. You can buy a 10 lb bag of dried kidney beans or lentils for like 7 or 8 US dollars. You could literally feed a family of 4 for a month or two on rice and beans 460 British pounds at the very most. Master you're reading too many left-wing sob story bleeding heart Publications.

Also Master you never answered my question. Why does everything have to be equal? Why do we have to have some kind of perfect theoretical equality in society? People rise and fall on their own merits. that's the way it should be

Thread Information