Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  4
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama to Trump: you'll never get 3% growth. We got 3.9% now!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Obama to Trump: you'll never get 3% growth. We got 3.9% now!

Jerkland

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#banjerkland

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How about some real numbers presented in an objective manner? That's probably an oxymoron when talking about the US economy, isn't it.

The economy is growing. Is it all Trump? Were there decisions made before Trump that may have set some of these indicators in motion? Is it cyclical behavior we've seen countless times before?

Economies don't turn on a dime. They have inertia and momentum.

Is there an outfit capable of objective economic analysis without political slant?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    How about some real numbers presented in an objective manner? That's probably an oxymoron when talking about the US economy, isn't it.

The economy is growing. Is it all Trump? Were there decisions made before Trump that may have set some of these indicators in motion? Is it cyclical behavior we've seen countless times before?

Is there an outfit capable of objective economic analysis without political slant?

Yes I am that outfit and yes it is all trump you may use this as a link

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

So you have nothing? Not even a crayon-drawn scribble that quantifies Trump's economic triumphs?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hundreds of billions of dollars have been brought in a loan just on repatriation of funds by slashing the tax rate for repatriation of funds that alone brings this up probably to 2.7 or 2.8% growth. there are hundreds of reasons how Trump instantly turn the economy on a dime but Tito fan does not want to believe it because he is drinking the Kool-Aid that says give Obama credit and take away any credit from Trump. It really is true out there saying he didn't really do it.

Now that is the real sickness right there.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirkland is right, this is fake news. Next.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hundreds of billions of dollars have been brought in alone just on repatriation of funds by slashing the tax rate for repatriation of funds and as well by renegotiating instantly renegotiating the terms of International import export agreements....that alone brings us up probably to 2.7 or 2.8% growth. there are hundreds of OTHER reasons how Trump instantly turned the economy upwards on a dime but Tito fan does not want to believe it because he is drinking the Kool-Aid that says "give Obama credit and take away any credit from Trump".

People are pretending that they are being rational and objective in their criticism of trump but what they don't realize is that they have been brainwashed over the past 8 or 12 years. How have they been brainwashed exactly to make them look at Trump like this? Their thought processes have been so dumbed down and over simplified and they have become so pathetic and they live in these gotcha moments that any little slight in accuracy that Trump States even off the cuff or in Jest or to manipulate, they will jump on it as if it is some kind of incredible outrage against humanity or as some people I have mentioned above have put it it is so quote unquote Unbecoming of a president. Oh boo hoo get the violins oh boo hoo hoo hoo get the violins.

Now that is the real sickness right there.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's cycles Brock. Anything Trump does is only going to be seen on a longer timeline. He has been President two years only. Plus I fully anticipate another global meltdown and I am not going to cry too much about it.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you have nothing? Not even a crayon-drawn scribble that quantifies Trump's economic triumphs?
    I know u are a fraud as I tripped u over a simple word all Americans including the government call a certain monetary body here in the US. You didn’t know what I was talking about despite you saying you worked for that very body. Since then, I knew u were a fraud. Why would I encourage u. #banbrock is internet stalking u as we speak. He is being funded with bitcoin which was converted to monero which is more anonymous @TitoFan tits I’m sorry I answered like that cause I thought you were jerkland Laing. To answer your question my words contain all the info u need. Like I said many use my posts as links when they want to explain something to people
    Last edited by walrus; 06-07-2018 at 07:58 PM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lost baby bird, sure. I will cry a river. But the biggest economic crash in human history? Not so much.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Lost baby bird, sure. I will cry a river. But the biggest economic crash in human history? Not so much.
    Just stock up on gold and silver you will be good

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Just stock up on gold and silver you will be good
    It really doesn't bother me. They say we are doing very well economically, but it is bollocks. Interest rates are so low because nobody can afford the debt they are in. Same out here and it means you cannot even get a decent return at the bank with the money you hard earn. Let it fall down and let the greedy and beyond their means drown. They did it to themselves. If you have a mortgage you cannot afford that is on you and I urge the interest rates up to 5%. Until then do not tell me there is a recovery. A bunch of people working in retail at minimum wage proves nothing at all.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    No way bro. That's not what's happening. You have ex-presidents constantly trolling him in the news. Of course he has to stand up to that. He is a fighter. He is a counter puncher. Do you think he is going to let Obama stand up there and do the talk show circuit and constantly trash what Trump is doing? Of course he's fighting back against ex-presidents they are all globalists on the George Soros agenda and their job is to try to take Donald Trump out. Don't tell me you believe the mainstream media globalist talking points!?!?!?? @Spicoli
    You mean trolling like when citizen Trump stands on that liberal ABC media that he now condemns to champion birther conspiracies about a standing President? Or when citizen Trump tweets out to hackers to hack the records of a standing President with the same BS? Or basically referring to Bush as an idiot or the media an enemy of the American people rather than diligently and comprehensively refute specifics he objects to. The one who slanders the service record of a combat veteran and former GOP candidate or refuses to utter a word when his own staff joke about him dying of cancer..eventually? That kind of shat stirring trolling. The field is littered with the President pre and post election taking aim at heads of State foreign and domestic. The 'ex Presidents' have actually been restrained all things considered, bit of a unspoken tradition and what we see falling away is a semblance of respect with Trumps hack n slash temper tantrums. A counter puncher... Sure. Sorry my man but he's anything but. He's a sloppy brawler, the man makes Tony Galento look like Will o' the wisp ffs.

and what's with the copy and pasting of the same name dropping town crier response ^ up there? Think I've counted it about 4 times in different threads now and you want to harp on others..anyone.. for trolling. Come on now bud .

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

With all due respect we cannot carry gold and silver through the woods and Over The Hills and Dales and across the rivers while we are looking for acorns and wild scallions and freshwater to eat/drink. How are we going to spend the gold and silver and why would anybody honor its value? All we will need at that point is a big stick and to be in great cardiovascular shape so that we can run 10 to 20 miles a day to escape from predators and attackers and to search for food. If you know how to build a fire and swing a 50 pound club for 3 hours straight without getting tired then you will succeed. All the Gold and the silver nuggets in the world are not going to save your ass out in the wilderness when society and civilization breaks down back into the Stone Age Again.
    @Beanz @walrus @Kirkland Laing the germ

Thread Information