Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: The Ghouls came out early this Halloween --- LOCK HER UP! (and Obama, AND Comey, ,,,,

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The Ghouls came out early this Halloween --- LOCK HER UP! (and Obama, AND Comey, ,,,,

http://nypost.com/2017/10/27/hillary...e-dossier/amp/

This week, the news broke that Marc Elias, general counsel to Hillary for America and a partner at the law firm Perkins Coie, hired the research firm Fusion GPS to commission the infamous Steele Dossier on President Trump.
    It is now clear that Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the DNC paid for it, although no one is acknowledging why it was done, how it was executed and what use the dossier was made for. More important: The latest communication from Clinton officials is tantalizing only in that it suggests Hillary herself likely knew about it.
    When asked if Hillary Clinton was aware of the dossier and its financing, former campaign spokesman Brian Fallon told CNN, “She may have known, but the degree of exactly what she knew is beyond my knowledge.”

When asked to clarify, Fallon waffled, saying that Clinton “may or may not have been aware.”
    Former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz said she, too, was “not aware of anything related to this research arrangement.”
    Yet it’s clear that the senior-most officials in the Clinton campaign and the DNC were aware of the dossier. After all, public FEC filings show that the Clinton campaign and the DNC paid Perkins Coie a combined $12.4 million.
    What in God’s name was this money for?
    One of us served as a campaign strategist and advisor for as many as four decades, and the other served as an elected official for 25 years.
    With both of us having extensive experience in campaign budgetary decision making, the suggestion that top officials in the Clinton campaign, including Clinton herself, and the DNC weren’t fully aware of the research that their general counsel was commissioning strains credulity.

With more than 380 payments from the Clinton campaign and the DNC being made to Perkins Coie, it is seemingly impossible that the candidate herself would not have direct knowledge of the purpose of those payments or any earmarks being made, especially those for Fusion GPS.
    Again, we have both operated in campaign settings of this nature before as strategists and as candidates, and for this significant amount of money, the candidate would fully understand its use and must authorize its purpose.
    As if these revelations about Hillary Clinton’s culpability in the Steele Dossier weren’t enough, there are more troubling developments concerning deals she struck on behalf of our country as secretary of state.
    This week, an FBI informant with additional and critical information on Russia’s potential influence campaign in the Clinton State Department was cleared by the Department of Justice to testify before Congress.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Ghouls came out early this Halloween --- LOCK HER UP! (and Obama, AND Comey,

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Ghouls came out early this Halloween --- LOCK HER UP! (and Obama, AND Comey,

Mark Dice is a twat, stp showing his videos.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Master once u have ur mind set that someone is "a twat", it seems u can no longer hear the content of what facts he is stating.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dice makes some good points , also does anyone care if O'Donnell doesn't live through the elected presidents term in office ?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Dice makes some good points , also does anyone care if O'Donnell doesn't live through the elected presidents term in office ?
    Mark Dice make some very excellent points he always does. But Master is getting distracted by maybe his abrasive tone and the funny faces he makes and is not able to differentiate the content of what he saying from his abrasive tone and overconfidence. That is something we have to learn to separate the appearance or the volume or the tone of the person with the content of what they are stating.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Mark Dice make some very excellent points he always does. But Master is getting distracted by maybe his abrasive tone and the funny faces he makes and is not able to differentiate the content of what he saying from his abrasive tone and overconfidence. That is something we have to learn to separate the appearance or the volume or the tone of the person with the content of what they are stating.
    No. Dice talks shit and I do not want to waste my time listening to him.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then don't listen to him , as I said I think he makes some valid points.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then don't listen to him , as I said I think he makes some valid points.

I do not now, as soon as I know it is him I turn it off. A bit like you with Jeremy Corbyn.

Thread Information