Thread: Who will be the greatest [color=black]sportman [/color] of this century

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Who will be the greatest [color=black]sportman [/color] of this century

well, who do you think will be the greatest sportman of this century? Will it be another boxer?
    If it is, from what division? Don't forget every division is strong apart from the heavyweight divsion, especially since the retirement of Vitali klitschko, who had conquer the heavyweight division in 20 century could have been the sportman of century, but had to retire, due to injury. But it seems the younger brother of Vitali Klitschko who will never be good as the older brother, may still be able to take the sportman century award, Wladimir is only 29 years old and has achieved so much in the past. He still got 10 years ahead of him to be the world champion again and conquer the division. His world title shot is in only 3 weeks or so. He seems to be the best heavyweight since Muhhammad Ali, not including vitali klitschko who actually is older brother.
    The younger klitschko has so much in common with Muhammad ali, but he seems to be 2 years behind muhammad ali in everything.
    He still got enough to be the greatest because since Muhammad Ali, Because since Muhammad ali retired everyone seem to be 10 years behind him, but Wladimir klitschko only seem to be 2 years behind.
    LET'S SEE WHY
    MUHHAMAD ALI GOLD MEDALIST AT AGE 18
    Wladimir won gold medal at age 20
    MUHAMMAD ALI WAS WORLD CHAMPION AT 22 years old.
    Wladimir was world champion at 24 years old.
    Muhammad was strip of his title at age 25 for racist reason
    Wladimir lost his title at age 27 due to be drugged.
    Muhammad ali is very inteligent.
    Wladimir has a PHDin science.
    Muhammad ali was involved in politician to stop racism
    Wladimir older brother was running for mayor, but then lost coming in 2nd place, he said " it was important to go through this losing experience, to come back stronger, I am still young and will never give up until I achieve my goal". Arnold schwarzenegger is another sportsman who actually become governor of california, but is heading towards his 60th birthday. The older brother of Klitschko is still young and should come back to win world championship in belt and put the heavyweight on the number 1 spot or leave it to his brother.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who will be the greatest [color=black]sportman [/color] of this century

Quote Originally Posted by wladimirISback
    Muhammad ali is very inteligent.
    Ali is a very witty man, with more charisma in his little finger than many of us have in their whole body, but actually he was a remedial, who failed the intelligence test, when the army tested. Which I guess is further evidence to his genius, that he could easily overcome such a disadvantage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who will be the greatest [color=black]sportman [/color] of this century

erm?
    erm?

I think he ment to fail because he a true muslim who stand up and fight for his believes, who was trying his best to avoid going vietnam.
    i think we all know about that story

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

erm?
    erm?

I think he ment to fail because he a true muslim who stand up and fight for his believes, who was trying his best to avoid going vietnam.
    i think we all know about that story
    If he had passed his intelligence test, he may not of needed to go to Vietnam. His grade was changed from 1-Y to 1-A, in view of the Vietnam war, and he was stripped of his title for refusing to swear the oath of alliengence on 25 April 1967

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WILL U WAIST UR TIME GOING TO SCHOOL
    COLLEGE
    UNIVERSITY
    AND THEN NOT GET A JOB
    MAYBE YOU WOULD CAUSE U R RIGHT NOW
    BECAUSE AM NOT WAISTING ANY MORE TIME ON U

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he was good at talking, but he repeated the same issue's all the time.....black marriage, boxing, rights etc etc
    whenever he was asked

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HE THE GREATEST MAN WHO EVER LIVED
    ASK LENNOX LEWIS
    ASKED GEARGE FOREMAN

HE HAD EVERTING IN EVERY WAY BUT HE PUT HIS BLACK BROTHER FIRST

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

um... So you would put Klitschko ahead of Micael Jordan as well, he is second only to Ali?!? Wilt Chamberlain, Pele, Gretzky, were all inferior athletes to Wlad?!? You are a joke.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

VITALI AND WLAD ARE WELL AHEAD OF THESE APART FROM ALI BECAUSE VITALI HAS BEEN THE BEST KICK BOXER IN THE WORLD AND THE BEST BOXER IN THE WORLD
    HOW MANY PEOPLE DO U KNOW THE ARE THE BEST AT 2 BIG SPORTS LIKE THIS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vitali became heavyweight champion for like a couple of months and Rahman forced him into retirement...he is one of the worst heavyweight champions ever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Listen bud...can you please do us all a favor & stop being so inflamatory with this Klitschko crap.

There are a lot of Klit fans on here (myself being one) that like the brothers...but this is getting out of hand. You need to stop slamming every other fighter & stop p!ssing everyone off on purpose.

Surely you know more about boxing than the Klitschko's?

Ease up & stay awhile.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ali easily over Klitschko, But if Klitschko can create some foundation maybe him. But very doubtful.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDukeof74
    Ali easily over Klitschko, But if Klitschko can create some foundation maybe him. But very doubtful.
    Agreed.

Let me say this in the Klit's defense...I like both the brothers...wasn't too big on Wlad...but really dug on Vitali.

Wlad is the technically more sound fighter...but he's more flawed.

If he does clean out a few more of the heavyweight champs or even contenders & fought 5-6 more fights...won those...& then retired...I'd herald the man as great...but not in the same lines as Lewis or Ali.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HELLO WAKO GREAT FIREND

LEWIS IS GOOD FIGHTER IF HE COME BACK AND HAS 10 FIGHTS THEN I WILL SAY HE GOOD FIGHTER

BUT NO WHERE AND I MEAN NO WHERE NEAR ALI OR WLADIMIR EVEN THOU WLAD RETIRED AFTER THAT SAMUEL PERET FIGHT
    WAKO I GOT BAD NEWS FOR U KLITSCHKO WANTS TO UNIFY ALL THE BELTS AND HAS ESTIMATED 29 MORE FIGHTS BEFORE HE RETIRE,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HELLO WAKO GREAT FIREND

LEWIS IS GOOD FIGHTER IF HE COME BACK AND HAS 10 FIGHTS THEN I WILL SAY HE GOOD FIGHTER

BUT NO WHERE AND I MEAN NO WHERE NEAR ALI OR WLADIMIR EVEN THOU WLAD RETIRED AFTER THAT SAMUEL PERET FIGHT
    WAKO I GOT BAD NEWS FOR U KLITSCHKO WANTS TO UNIFY ALL THE BELTS AND HAS ESTIMATED 29 MORE FIGHTS BEFORE HE RETIRE,
    HAHAHAHAHAHA,

loosen up on his sac or he wont be able to fight much longer.

Thread Information