Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Actually I would be affraid that LACY might get killed

Mundine is 179cm - imagine how Lacy (175cm) would look against Kess. Watch Kess' biceps, they are twice the size of Lacy's bulk up biceps and Kess' are real muscles not build up muscles, who is not usefull. Actually I would be affraid that Lacy might get killed

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Actually I would be affraid that LACY might get killed

so if kesller is taller and has bigger muslces which are denser than lacys then how can they be the same weight answer tht one

El Kabong Guest

I think the tatoo is deceptive. Lacy would have a good shot at the guy I mean who has he beaten? Lacy has just fought the hands down best out there...he survived that's about all he can say

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the title is in poor taste and an overestimation IMO....lacy needs a few warm ups to get back into the division, but I think lacy: kessler would be very competitive....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My problem is this...I'm a Kessler fan...but the stupidity that comes from the mouth of these jokers on this forum that follow Kessler like he's Jesus Jumped Up Christ from the Grave...makes me sick.

You girl's get a fwockin life & learn to recognize that fighters have flaws & all men can & will be beaten...only then can you understand boxing & your favorite fighter...until then...your'e just gaying up this site.

Sorry...I know that was harsh...but this is getting gotdam ridiculous.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    I think the tatoo is deceptive. Lacy would have a good shot at the guy I mean who has he beaten? Lacy has just fought the hands down best out there...he survived that's about all he can say
    damn straight, you could put that tatoo on ODH and he MAY ALMOST be SOMEWHAT CLOSE to being almost close to being close to being intimidating

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Zab would still look like a toddler... :P

ODLH would make him do the zab shuffle :P

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

your insane, zab looks 40,000,000,000 times more intimidating then mayweather

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    My problem is this...I'm a Kessler fan...but the stupidity that comes from the mouth of these jokers on this forum that follow Kessler like he's Jesus Jumped Up Christ from the Grave...makes me sick.

You girl's get a fwockin life & learn to recognize that fighters have flaws & all men can & will be beaten...only then can you understand boxing & your favorite fighter...until then...your'e just gaying up this site.

Sorry...I know that was harsh...but this is getting gotdam ridiculous.
    Thanks friend

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanhatton
    so if kesller is taller and has bigger muslces which are denser than lacys then how can they be the same weight answer tht one
    ^ true dat.

I fought a lad who had bigger biceps than me and was nearly a foot taller than me yet weighed the same as me... now if thats real muscle then how the fuck does that work? Wooden bones or something?

Despite his inflated biceps I slipped his jab, and tighed up his right hand with my left whilst throwing a right hook to the head. 1 punch... fight over...

don't rate a fighter off his physicque... at the weigh in I thought that Joe Calzaghe looked like a skeleton compared to Jeff lacy...

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    with his fish eye lense esque forehead and 'gangstar' teeth? He just looks like he's over compensating for something with all his thug shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and shaved eyebrows..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    ^ true dat.

I fought a lad who had bigger biceps than me and was nearly a foot taller than me yet weighed the same as me... now if thats real muscle then how the F*** does that work? Wooden bones or something?

Despite his inflated biceps I slipped his jab, and tighed up his right hand with my left whilst throwing a right hook to the head. 1 punch... fight over...

don't rate a fighter off his physicque... at the weigh in I thought that Joe Calzaghe looked like a skeleton compared to Jeff lacy...

Kessler has real strong physic not bulk up bodybuilding muscles as Jeff lacy. Kess has bigger muscles than Lacy even his muscles is not made up .- Kessler’s muscles are real muscles and not build up in a gym as Lacy’s

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    looks arent everything, sal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    ^ true dat.

I fought a lad who had bigger biceps than me and was nearly a foot taller than me yet weighed the same as me... now if thats real muscle then how the F*** does that work? Wooden bones or something?

Kessler has real strong physic not bulk up bodybuilding muscles as Jeff lacy. Kess has bigger muscles than Lacy even his muscles is not made up .- Kessler’s muscles are real muscles and not build up in a gym as Lacy’s

Thread Information